Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Mueller's investigation end now?
Yes 50 30.86%
No 112 69.14%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2018, 10:18 AM

1,070 posts, read 392,396 times

Advertisements

Just curious Quick: Seems to me that M.McConnell, P.Ryan etc. ain’t agreeing w/Roger Stone and his “3 Amigos” theory. If McConnell etc. thought that the “3 Amigos” were “fixing” this investigation, they would call for Mueller, Rosenstien to be fired and the investigation ended, wouldn’t they Quick?

Again, you need SOME SEMBLANCE of evidence that what Mueller and Team are doing is crooked and/or illegal

And NO ONE has come forward with said evidence
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2018, 10:23 AM

"Mueller, Rosenstein, and Comey: The Three Amigos from the Deep State'"https://stonecoldtruth.com/muller-rosenstein-and-comey-the-three-amigos-from-the-deep-state/

"By Roger Stone There is a longtime and incestuous relationship between the fixers who have been tasked with taking down President Trump, under the fake narrative of enforcing the law. James Comey worked in the DOJ directly under Mueller until 2005. Rod Rosenstein and Mueller go even further back."

So, Quick, you’re saying that because Comey, Mueller etc. worked together for years therefore they’re crooked. This is called a Conspiracy Theory unless, again, you have evidence that they’re conspiring

Old 07-04-2018, 10:53 AM

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...ars-2018-04-08 I’m w/Gowdy - “Not much to show”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
What is pathetic is the lengths the libs go to in order to defend hillary

Yep NOTHING, oh wait, except for:

https://asweetdoseofreality.com/2016...lary-off-hook/
Quote:
Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.
Gowdy: It was not true?
Comey: That’s what I said.

Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?
Comey: That’s not true.
There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.” That is true?
Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?
Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.
Comey: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there’s no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?
Comey: No.

Old 07-04-2018, 11:12 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,383,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Mueller's investigation.....LOL..... he just keeps investigating, digging, digging, hoping to find.....well, anything that justifies keeping the investigation going.
Yup, so far nothing, just 23 indictments with many more to come leading to the big fish. There can't possibly be anything to this investigation.

Old 07-14-2018, 03:23 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,326,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
The United States is under attack by Russia, Donald Trump is Russia's weapon of choice. Let Robert Mueller complete his investigation.

I was right.

Old 07-14-2018, 04:11 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,625,222 times
Nobody but these crazy Republicans want the investigation ended. Wonder why? Maybe they have something to hide? Republicans can spend taxpayers money on Benghazi investigation and take years. What’s the problem now? Probably because it’s the Republican party’s fear their dream is going to end.

Old 07-14-2018, 04:12 PM

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
I've been hearing this for over a year now, still no indictments on Trump. Give it a rest.
We don't know where the indictments will lead. Patience.

Old 07-14-2018, 04:22 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,326,602 times
Donald Trump: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kxG8uJUsWU

Old 07-14-2018, 04:41 PM

2,657 posts, read 1,374,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Donald Trump: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kxG8uJUsWU
Given what we now know about the sophistication of Russia's cyber operations and the fact that Trump was refusing to switch to a secure cell phone in spite of having been advised to do so they probably were listening.

Old 07-14-2018, 04:43 PM

2,657 posts, read 1,374,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
Yup, so far nothing, just 23 indictments with many more to come leading to the big fish. There can't possibly be anything to this investigation.
And Trump's former campaign manager in jail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies