Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Mueller's investigation end now?
Yes 50 30.86%
No 112 69.14%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2018, 11:34 AM

7,010 posts, read 11,978,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nts-grand-jury

Start reading a real newspaper and stay off right-wing trash sites.

Which one of those indicted Donald Trump himself? Which one?

Look, I voted for Hillary, I despise Donald Trump and all that he stands for. However, there isn't much in the way of conclusive proof against him right now. A lot of his associates and people managing the campaign have been caught lying and performing other illegal activities, but what do they have on Trump himself?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2018, 11:34 AM

6,228 posts, read 3,411,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
If trump has nothing to hide then he's got nothing to worry about. Let Mueller make the case and in the end it will be found trump is guilty or innocent,whatever the outcome justice will hopefully be seen to be served.

Yeah, and then Mueller can move on to investigating Hillary....

Old 06-17-2018, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Try reading comprehension....

Thank you. I said on Trump himself, not people associated with Trump.

Old 06-17-2018, 11:37 AM

277 posts, read 291,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
I've been hearing this for over a year now, still no indictments on Trump. Give it a rest.
Benghazi lasted 2 1/2 years.
MAGA. Mueller Ain’t Going Away.
MAGA. Morons Are Governing America.

Old 06-17-2018, 11:42 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Which one of those indicted Donald Trump himself? Which one?

Look, I voted for Hillary, I despise Donald Trump and all that he stands for. However, there isn't much in the way of conclusive proof against him right now. A lot of his associates and people managing the campaign have been caught lying and performing other illegal activities, but what do they have on Trump himself?

Trump's words and actions are no different from every other convicted mob boss or syndicate head has uttered while an investigation is under way. It is always a witch hunt. As brought up in a prior post Mueller's team already has an impressive list of indictments. The head of the criminal enterprise is always the last to fall.

However, you have to ask yourself, what is Trump so afraid of? Why the constant stream of lies coming from he Trump Administration regarding the Mueller investigation? If he is innocent just let the investigation run its course JUST LIKE BENGHAZI. Benghazi investigations went on for years. If there is no there there, he will be exonerated just as Hillary was.

Why should there be a double standard?

Old 06-17-2018, 11:43 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peester View Post
Benghazi lasted 2 1/2 years.
MAGA. Mueller Ain’t Going Away.
MAGA. Morons Are Governing America.

You beat me to it.

Old 06-17-2018, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Trump's words and actions are no different from every other convicted mob boss or syndicate head has uttered while an investigation is under way. It is always a witch hunt. As brought up in a prior post Mueller's team already has an impressive list of indictments. The head of the criminal enterprise is always the last to fall.

However, you have to ask yourself, what is Trump so afraid of? Why the constant stream of lies coming from he Trump Administration regarding the Mueller investigation? If he is innocent just let the investigation run its course JUST LIKE BENGHAZI. Benghazi investigations went on for years. If there is no there there, he will be exonerated just as Hillary was.

I'm sure Trump has lied about stuff, I'm sure there will be some sort of charges against Trump. I don't think any of them will stick, and I don't think any of them will be explicitly tied to election meddling however.

I also voted no in the poll, I believe the investigation should continue.

Old 06-17-2018, 11:46 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,479,395 times
Quote:
Honestly, you can see the beads of sweat forming on the face of Trump and his supporters as Mueller closes in. They reek of fear. Only the desperate try to halt the truth from being discovered. The guilty always try to halt investigations.
Exactly, it's very obvious that he is guilty. Why is there any talk of ending the investigation if he has done nothing wrong? The fact that his supporters are covering for him is just disgusting.

Old 06-17-2018, 11:47 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:

Maybe you forgot Americans died in Benghazi......what known crime brought on this investigation?

Also, hillary was never under investigation like this, she had a bunch of congressional hearings....that's it, unless you can prove me wrong, then your comparison is useless.....

Old 06-17-2018, 11:50 AM

307 posts, read 224,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
There seems to be more support for ending Muller's investigation.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...ates/35157745/

It has been going on for a year now.

However, the investigation has resulted in 23 indictments

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nts-grand-jury

I'd say the investigation has been very productive and apparently necessary. If it had not turned up anything by now I would also say, its time to end it. Since it is obviously uncovering several potential crimes I say let it go on until it finds all it can within its scope.
I really try not correcting typos but this is important. It's Mueller not Muller.

Any chat of shutting down the investigation is because the blackhouse is flipping out worried as Cohen is still hanging out and Manafort is now in jail. Sinclair and Fox allow the orangeaid surrogates (including the worst mayor ever - Guiliani; I lived through his idiotic shenanigans). It has been a little over a year and this mob's far-reaching fingers go everywhere. Watergate took some years to bring down and this is exponentially worse. Who, in the GOP, will also be indicted?

We are closer and closer to a dictatorship and fascist country. Of course the guilty will yell, "SHUT IT DOWN!" because they don't want the evidence to destroy them. If they were innocent, what's the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies