Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2018, 10:17 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,755,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Sure Thing. I will give you two definitions of what the Deep-State is. One is a conspiracy while the other definition is real.

1. A shadowy organization of technocrats- plutocrats, that run the government from top down and down up, and that ensures all governmental decision making process.

2. A body of talented technocrats who have influential sway of governmental bodies and agencies. Such technocrats can be placed in government for far long and can not be fired. Policies that are set in stone by such technocrats are not affected by administrations who come and go.
Well ..... They serve at the Admins request. So if you don't like the staff. Change it. There is no deep state. There are pissed off civil servants and staffers and whistleblowers. Loosen up the tin foil.

Old 06-18-2018, 10:18 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,559,995 times
This deep state stuff, along with pizza-gate, Sandy Hook was a hoax, and birther crap just shows how easy it is to fool stupid people that will believe anything that fits their desired narrative. There is a whole lot of crazy in America these days.

Perhaps the people on the right might feel more comfortable living (and dying prematurely) in North Korea. I hear they just love Kim.

Last edited by MMS02760; 06-18-2018 at 10:45 AM..

Old 06-18-2018, 10:21 AM

14,775 posts, read 8,106,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
If you want to say "long term civil servants" than ok. Anyone can understand that . The deep state Illuminati Kabal stuff is really really bad. It's Pizzagate redux. it's propaganda used to try and support corruption at the highest levels...

This.

9,569 posts, read 5,622,948 times
To the OP...crack is whack !

Put down the pipe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
This deep state stuff, along with pizza-gate, Sandy Hook was a hoax, and birther crap just shows how easy it is to fool stupid people that will believe anything that fits their desired narrative. There is a whole lot of crazy in America these days.
I disagree. It's propaganda used to support a corrupt regime. It's no different then Kim in NK when he tells the people nonsense. They are not fooling anyone. It's confirmation bias. Just tell the people what they want to hear cause they hate Obama and Clinton.

Old 06-18-2018, 10:22 AM

Quote:

Perhaps the people on the right might feel more comfortable living (and dying prematurely) in North Korea. I hear they just love Kim.
Needs more Reps!!!!

Old 06-18-2018, 10:36 AM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
There is no deep state. Stop watching such nonsense. If there was some great hidden deep state controlling it all I'd be far FAR happier. they seem to be immensely capable. But I assure you, we are not that fortunate to have such capable folks in charge.

J. Edgar Hoover was basically deep state back then.

Snowden was just joking around ? Wonder why the US gov want to tan his hide then.

Err yeah there is a deep state which is why none of HRC's emails were necessarily lost, bleachbit or not. Its also why we know if the Russians hack the DNC or not because that data transfer would be recorded. Thus between what Snowden and William Binney revealed , I'll just go ahead and remain skeptical.

We really do not know who controls this information supply chain ....hence power is deeper than the people we vote into office.

Old 06-18-2018, 10:37 AM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:

Think so?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCdJjTDoAT0&t=14s

Old 06-18-2018, 10:43 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Well ..... They serve at the Admins request. So if you don't like the staff. Change it. There is no deep state. There are pissed off civil servants and staffers and whistleblowers. Loosen up the tin foil.
Ahhh Jesus Christmas. Why would I want to change that. I have nothing against long term employed skilled government technocrats. Who do you think I am, a Donald Trump supporter? No. I think you are in denial and that you are butt hurt Trump won.

Old 06-18-2018, 10:44 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
To the OP...crack is whack !

Put down the pipe.
I never smoked crack, you need to tell that to Middle America opioid users.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies