Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2018, 06:41 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
I have been telling you this all along...you should have just listened.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...collusion.html

Collusion was alway a fantasy. Two years in and no one can even say what "collusion" even means or what Trump did to "collude." Grassley, Feinstein, Comey, and Mueller himself have said flat out that Trump is not and never was a target of any investigation. Russian "interference" in our elections is basically about buying facebook ads, and by they way, they went both ways, some of them being BLM type ads meant to stir the liberal base.

This is well known, even by most Dems. Something like 60-65% of Americans already thought that the Mueller investigation was politcal even before the IG report. Still, some of you unscrupulous Dems held onto hopes that the focus could be switched to "obstruction." Who cared that there was no initial crime to obstruct? If it could potenitally lead to a fair election being overturned, then why not, right?

Well, that was never going to happen either, because the bar for obstruction is very high. But even those of you who were openly rooting for a coup d'etat of some sort now have to give up the ghost. The chief witness would be Comey himself, who, after the IG report, has no credibility whatsoever. Mueller would be a fool to pursue anything which depends on Comey, and he knows it. This is over.

What is more, there is a highly comical subplot going on which has some of the Russians that Mueller charged showing up and asking to see evidence. Mueller, never believing that they would answer the indictments, is not prepared, and, pending a judges decison, he may have to withdraw them.

The focus is now going to increasingly be on Democrat violence and chicanery. We now know of an attempted coup by Comey, Strzok, and Page. Does that go up to Lynch? Rice? Clinton? Obama? This is in addition to a crazed leftists shooting four Republican congresspeople, an assassination attempt against Trump by an illegal, collusion between Donna Brazil and CNN to rig an debate, the rigging of the Democrat primary, the rigging of polls as known through wikileaks, Democrats sending operatives to Trump ralies to commit violence and film the retaliation, the CNN producer saying that his product is "bull****," ANTIFA thugs rioting and assaulting in the streets, and on, and on.

Trump is exonerated, and Democrats are a sad, violent, treasonous lot.

Discuss here.
Sounds legit.

Old 07-27-2018, 07:21 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
This thread is pretty much:

Hey Democrats, now that I've told you that grass is blue and the sky is green and that up is down and down is up, you can't deny that I've been proven right! Mwah-hah-hah!!

Old 07-27-2018, 09:08 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Mueller
Ain't
Going
Away

Keep your pants on.

Keep your pants on until the 🔥 gets too hot!

Old 07-27-2018, 09:40 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I'm gona get dat pesky wabbit, said the dimwitocrat.
Fudd was a republican, as evidenced by his never going anywhere outside without his trusty double barrel.

Bugs was the democrat.

I thought everybody knew this.

Old 07-27-2018, 11:23 AM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times
This crap is just the Democratic version of birther.

The confirmation bias at work is hilarious. A boy scout trying to work in Washington is going to be making contact with lots of unsavory characters and their unsavory histories. Little of that seems to matter unless it involves Russia, which narrows it down to at least a little less than China or Saudi.

Bleaching the upper left and lower right corners of a scatter plot shows that there is an upward trend in propaganda.

Old 07-27-2018, 11:30 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,722,107 times
Cool story, bro. Let's see what happens.

Old 07-27-2018, 11:43 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
This crap is just the Democratic version of birther.

The confirmation bias at work is hilarious. A boy scout trying to work in Washington is going to be making contact with lots of unsavory characters and their unsavory histories. Little of that seems to matter unless it involves Russia, which narrows it down to at least a little less than China or Saudi.

Bleaching the upper left and lower right corners of a scatter plot shows that there is an upward trend in propaganda.
not even remotely.

We already know that Russia interfered in the election. We already know that Trump's campaign manager and son met with Russian operatives. These are facts, among many others. The full extent of their relevance is being investigated.

There was nothing factual about the birther bs other than the fact that Barack Obama was born - after that, it became racist nonsense.

Old 03-22-2019, 10:13 PM

4,657 posts, read 4,116,410 times
I'm doubling down. Now that the report is about to be out, let's bring this back. If wrong, you can mock me all you want.

But I think we know that since Pelosi, Comey, and Schiff have all publicly backed away from impeachment, and since there will be no more indictments, that I was right.

Old 03-22-2019, 10:20 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,573,123 times
lol - this is a fine moment in American history - the end of a failed coup

Old 03-22-2019, 10:27 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,617,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
I'm doubling down. Now that the report is about to be out, let's bring this back. If wrong, you can mock me all you want.

But I think we know that since Pelosi, Comey, and Schiff have all publicly backed away from impeachment, and since there will be no more indictments, that I was right.
Did you read the Mueller report yet?

Or are you privy to info the rest of us don't know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies