Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 07:50 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times

Advertisements

The Root wrote an article about it . Some interesting comments .
Most seem to be taking the ladies side . They feel that she isn’t getting fair treatment because she is black ..

Many of the commenters don’t feel she should be charged with a hate crime ..

This is twisted logic ..
“I’ve always been of the mind that no white person should reap any benefit or use of either hate crimes or affirmative action. ”

How would being assaulted “benefit” someone ?

Whites benefiting from affirmative action ?

There seems to be mass ignorance with these Root readers

Another poster said she was trying to “knock sense” into them ..

“Hate crime or trying to knock some sense into folks?”

https://www.theroot.com/black-woman-...tac-1826967725
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2018, 07:57 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times
The Root is a filthy racist website.

Old 06-20-2018, 08:00 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I think this young lady has a bright future career at CNN or in the Democratic Party

GAITHERSBURG, Md. (ABC7) — A black woman declared her disdain for "white people" before pummeling two white passengers on board a moving Ride On bus, Gaithersburg Police said.

Jordan allegedly began to stare at two white passengers and then murmured, "I hate white people." A short while later, Jordan, who weighs 250 pounds, reportedly stood up and clocked the female white passenger in the face. The male white passenger attempted to defend his friend, but got smacked in the face as well, police state

Police: Black woman declares 'I hate white people' before attacking Ride On bus passengers | WJLA
No, not CNN or the DNC. I suspect she's more likely to get picked up by one of our more left-leaning universities. They embrace racism, bigotry, intolerance and hate.

Last edited by Toyman at Jewel Lake; 06-20-2018 at 08:48 PM..

Old 06-20-2018, 08:02 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
So was this a hate crime?

Old 06-20-2018, 08:40 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Mentally ill and clearly a danger to others. Thankfully now she’s off the street.

Old 06-20-2018, 08:47 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
The Root wrote an article about it . Some interesting comments .
Most seem to be taking the ladies side . They feel that she isn’t getting fair treatment because she is black ..

Many of the commenters don’t feel she should be charged with a hate crime ..

This is twisted logic ..
“I’ve always been of the mind that no white person should reap any benefit or use of either hate crimes or affirmative action. â€

How would being assaulted “benefit†someone ?

Whites benefiting from affirmative action ?

There seems to be mass ignorance with these Root readers

Another poster said she was trying to “knock sense†into them ..

“Hate crime or trying to knock some sense into folks?â€

—
https://www.theroot.com/black-woman-...tac-1826967725
So racist, hate-filled bigots support a racist, hate-filled bigot? Not exactly a surprise.

Old 06-20-2018, 09:04 PM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
I think this young lady has a bright future career at CNN or in the Democratic Party

GAITHERSBURG, Md. (ABC7) — A black woman declared her disdain for "white people" before pummeling two white passengers on board a moving Ride On bus, Gaithersburg Police said.

Jordan allegedly began to stare at two white passengers and then murmured, "I hate white people." A short while later, Jordan, who weighs 250 pounds, reportedly stood up and clocked the female white passenger in the face. The male white passenger attempted to defend his friend, but got smacked in the face as well, police state

Police: Black woman declares 'I hate white people' before attacking Ride On bus passengers | WJLA
She speaks for herself, I love white people.

I don’t think that African Americans fully appreciate or grasp the magnitude of being born in America as opposed to West Africa.

She can waste her short time on earth complaining all she wants, with all things considered we are lottery winners by being born here.

I don’t see all these anti-white minorities packing up to immigrate to black and brown countries.

Old 06-20-2018, 09:09 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 2 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times
Quote:

About as representative of black bus riders as this white guy is of whites, I suppose.

Beyond this, If this Maryland 2010 law reflects the current law, there should be no debate about her guilt; especially if it took place in front of a bus full of witnesses. So sorry, those who reflexively believe that "white liberals" are so guilt-ridden by the acts of our ancestors that they're willing to "take one for the team" by giving a free pass to non-whites who commit attacks against whites out of sheer hatred --- but that's simply not the way we approach matters. Or maybe you just don't want to believe that just because you and your friends don't do or even think of attacking minorities that means there are no non-KKK/Nazi "hating whites" still out there.

Last edited by Phil75230; 06-20-2018 at 09:32 PM..

Old 06-20-2018, 09:25 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
Quote:
or ESPN as Jemele Hill's student.

Old 06-20-2018, 09:28 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
She has a lengthy arrest record for charges like theft, burglary, destruction of property, assault and domestic violence.
Sounds like a keeper. Wonder if she's single.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies