Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2018, 04:47 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,114,442 times

Advertisements

Asian american here. Trust me it's not that great if you're minority but consistently score higher on sat and more act than blacks and Latinos and make more money than they do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2018, 04:48 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Must be particularly scary for white Christian men, who aren't used to being in any kind of minority, not race, gender, or religion.

Fewer Births Than Deaths Among Whites in Majority of U.S. States
By Sabrina Tavernise

Deaths now outnumber births among white people in more than half the states in the country, demographers have found, signaling what could be a faster-than-expected transition to a future in which whites are no longer a majority of the American population.

https://forums.craigslist.org/?area=3&forumID=51
If it makes you feel better, we could always import more white people from Europe... You realize, in the end, everyone will be mixed race.. there won't be any black, white, Asian, Latino, etc etc anymore... Must suck for you cause you can't blame race as your reason for failure anymore...

Old 07-02-2018, 05:29 PM

31,907 posts, read 26,970,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
If it makes you feel better, we could always import more white people from Europe... You realize, in the end, everyone will be mixed race.. there won't be any black, white, Asian, Latino, etc etc anymore... Must suck for you cause you can't blame race as your reason for failure anymore...

If you are referring to Eastern Europe, then perhaps; however nearly all western EU nations are facing various levels of low (white) birthrates themselves. Worse or whatever still the past ten or so years has seen increased inflows of various "minorities" (read darker peoples) into many western EU nations.

Not saying if the gates weren't open the Irish, Italians, Germans and French wouldn't arrive in numbers; but nothing like things were in 1800's through 1900's until around 1950's.

Only places with surplus populations to spare are the ones everyone is moaning about already; Africa, Middle East, and some Asian countries

Old 07-02-2018, 05:35 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
Why don't white people....just have more babies?

Reproduce just to reproduce? In case you haven't noticed we don't have the jobs and resources to support the existing population while poor people whom are mostly minorities are reproducing like there's no tomorrow and the taxpayer is having to support most of them. Get rid of the illegal aliens out of this country whom are doing the same and then we can talk about sensible reproduction and opening up jobs for all Americans.

Old 07-02-2018, 05:39 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:

As for me, I would hate to see us all looking alike. I enjoy the physical differences among us but I would hope we'd all be more alike culturally anyway.

Old 07-02-2018, 05:42 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,459,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
Why don't white people....just have more babies?

Have you tried dating white women lately? White women in the Millennial generation are very difficult to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
The median age of white Non-Hispanic women is older than the peak child- bearing years.

What is the current median age of non-Hispanic white women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
My home state of Arizona is 1 of them. Those poor AZ White Supremacists (sarcasm).

Arizona gets a lot of white people late in their lives. You have white people who lived most of their lives in the Northeast, Midwest, or California retiring there and then dying. Arizona is not a state that is good for younger people in the early stages of their working lives, so why would they bother to give birth there and raise a family there? In Phoenix and Tucson, where the vast majority of the population of AZ live, temperatures are too hot for children to play outside from May-September. That's not a healthy environment for a young child.

Old 07-02-2018, 06:09 PM

5,104 posts, read 2,050,159 times
Quote:
A bit more to cheer anyone, I saw that text from *cough cough* Steve Sailer ranting about the one-drop rule in Latin America.
"Is Neymar Black? Brazil and the Painful Relativity of Race", by Steve Sailer - The Unz Review

Old 07-02-2018, 09:53 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times
Fewer Births Than Deaths Among Whites in 26 States

Another stat. More black babies are aborted then are allowed to be born.

Old 07-02-2018, 09:56 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
It’s also a lot more expensive to raise kids when you are affluent and educated. Affluent and educated parents tend to raise affluent and educated children, while poor parents tend to raise poor children.

Affluent and educated parents worry about things like raising their kids in the right neighborhoods with good schools, tutors if needed, summer camp, etc. Most affluent and educated parents plan on paying for their children’s college and often graduate school as well. They go on more expensive vacations, and that is multiplied by the amount of kids they have. I have 3 kids, and that 3rd kid basically doubles the cost of our already expensive vacations because now we have to either get 2 hotel rooms or a suite, when we used to just need 1 room when we only had 2 kids. It also means buying 5 plane tickets every time we go away. I’m not complaining about it either. I want my children to see the world, and the extra cost is totally worth it, but those are the things that affluent and educated parents have to think about when they are deciding how many kids they want to have.

I dont think most poor people worry nearly as much about these things because they know that no matter how few or how many kids they have, they will not be able to afford these things anyway. They are comfortable “getting by” with their 4 or 5 kids in the same living conditions in which they are accustomed.
I agree wholeheartedly. Passing on affluence is expensive, but it’s all relative.

Old 07-02-2018, 10:01 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
A bit more to cheer anyone, I saw that text from *cough cough* Steve Sailer ranting about the one-drop rule in Latin America.
"Is Neymar Black? Brazil and the Painful Relativity of Race", by Steve Sailer - The Unz Review
Ranting? Is that your word for making interesting observations about cultural differences with regard to race?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies