Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 03:37 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,344,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Ah yes. the usual "look at what those folks did that justifies us punishing or harming these other folks" got it!

If he cared he would focus on something like everify for work and renting. This is just propaganda.

Just another Dog & Pony Show, the man would be right at home dealing Three Card Monte on a street corner.

He's talking more about these cases than he did about the victims of the Las Vegas shooting and some school shootings, I guess it's not important to him if you're murdered by a citizen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2018, 03:40 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,108,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
You mean like Trump has been threatening the children of thousands of people at the border? All I'm hearing is "how would you like it if we did that to you?"

Old 06-22-2018, 03:43 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,900,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Just another Dog & Pony Show, the man would be right at home dealing Three Card Monte on a street corner.

He's talking more about these cases than he did about the victims of the Las Vegas shooting and some school shootings, I guess it's not important to him if you're murdered by a citizen.
He panders and his followers lap it up.

Old 06-22-2018, 03:56 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,117,394 times
Love Donny. And the part when Donny said the picture looked like Tom Selleck. Hilarious!

Old 06-22-2018, 04:04 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,117,394 times
Quote:
Some of these stories are sad. Wow.
This crap has been going on for decades. Thanks to big business the United States govt and illegals. They’ve allowed it to happen.

Ask any American Police officer in any populated area. They will tell you the Disaster that is illegal immigration

Old 06-22-2018, 04:05 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,249,351 times
Thanks for the warning that he's on live. I can avoid watching until he's gone.

I am sick to death of Trump Productions, and that is pretty much what anything involving Trump is.

For the cameras--that's it. I'm sick of his lying words. His actions speak much louder--and all the lies that pour out of his phony mouth mean nothing. He's now becoming both fake and boring.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:06 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,434,864 times
I was in a head-on collision caused by a driver distracted by corner day laborers. ..almost 15 years ago. I was told by detectives that he fled to Mexico right after the crash....his friends on that corner wouldn't fess up for weeks.

We havn t had day labor issues for about ten years within 50 miles of us .
Obama deported a LOT.

I still don't want these migrants treated this way.

Trump is unable to do little else but spread ill will.

Remember
As Hitler's targets were fleeing Europe, many families were torn apart even in the middle of the day without warning and so remaining children then "smuggled" off with neighbors or other relatives or sometimes complete strangers who just stepped in to vouch for the child rather than leave them abandoned and at the mercy of the regime.
Trump has gone on and on about the horrors of Mexico and other "sh @# countries" as he put it...
...so why instantly claim those fleeing such horrors MUST be child traffickers? What does that look like actually?

The only people I v seen footage of or read report s of witnesses of; smuggling children across borders are those working for Republican president Trump walking these young girls by the hand in the middle of the night hundreds of miles from the border to...where?
Those children on the airplanes flying off hundreds of miles away from the border without their parents to...where? Why those particular children??

Right under the noses of American citizens.

That's what child trafficking looks like...in the age of Trump the Liar Hearted.

We have had a peek into the depth of trumps immoral administrative actionss thanks to determined and courageous reporters.
N ow comes the propaganda videos to make us all question the reality of what we've seen.
So when well educated people continue to make comparison between Republicans following Trump and Hitler's Nazi germany..believe them.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:06 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,160 times
Quote:
Thanks for posting this.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:07 PM

6,744 posts, read 3,360,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
You mean like Trump has been threatening the children of thousands of people at the border? All I'm hearing is "how would you like it if we did that to you?"
He hasn't threatened them with anything. Blame the parents for putting them in this situation. If they get deported as they should, it's because the parents committed a crime by coming here illegally.

I don't have to worry about anything like that happening to me. I am a citizen and don't want my country infested with more illegals. There are way too many here as it is.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:13 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,441,003 times
But but mean old Trump called MS-13 animals !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies