Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 06:53 PM

1,031 posts, read 639,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
In your opening post, Becky was right.

Now she's unstable.

I've pretty much given up on trying to sort out your position here.

Also, it's "celebrated."
Beckys legal position was correct, and it ok to call law enforcement however she was emotionally unstable and very foolish to confront those people. Hence the breakdown at the end.

Michelle snider incited becky hoping to get a reaction that would create some heat....this was the WORST thing anybody could do because even though Becky's position was legally correct she could have been dangerous and a violent situation may have ensued.

You should NEVER confront someone acting irrationally, ask any cop, thats a GREAT way to get hurt.

The WORST thing about this is the way Michelle snider is being celebrated and the oakland politicians telling people not to report wrongdoing by calling the police.

Old 07-07-2018, 06:23 AM

Pool chairman gets fired for asking lady to show ID for suspected racial profiling

https://youtu.be/v9Ig1xdW874

Old 07-13-2018, 08:29 AM

Jon Hale an Associate Professor of Education (History/ African American Studies) at the College of Charleston says:
fine white people who call the police on blacks (for SUSPECTED racism?)

https://theundefeated.com/features/c...ack-in-public/

SJW THEORY TAKEN TO ITS LOGICAL NEXT STEP:-ENFORCEMENT

Last edited by Boer; 07-13-2018 at 09:13 AM..

Old 08-04-2018, 10:58 AM

Permit Patty "victems" gets free trip to disney land

https://youtu.be/qWUfslDb55I

Old 08-04-2018, 11:16 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,727,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Someone using Charcoal is really not worth calling the cops over. Maybe a park ranger, but wasting the police's time over this is ridiculous.
White people using charcoal would not have even been noticed by Becky. Black people using charcoal necessitates a 911 call. Never mind that the police might have been attending to more important crimes... these people were BBQing while black, and Becky didn't find that acceptable.

OP, do you go around calling 911 when you see someone jaywalking, walking their dog without a leash, letting their weeds grow over 10" tall, putting out their garbage before 6 pm, driving a few miles over the speed limit, mowing their lawn at 8:15 on a weeknight, putting their 7.5 year old in a car without a booster seat, etc? Because all of these might be against the law in some areas. I think you should start keeping a notebook and calling the police every time you see a transgression. I'm sure the law enforcement will find you real helpful.

Old 08-04-2018, 11:22 AM

21,476 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
White people using charcoal would not have even been noticed by Becky. Black people using charcoal necessitates a 911 call. Never mind that the police might have been attending to more important crimes... these people were BBQing while black, and Becky didn't find that acceptable.

OP, do you go around calling 911 when you see someone jaywalking, walking their dog without a leash, letting their weeds grow over 10" tall, putting out their garbage before 6 pm, driving a few miles over the speed limit, mowing their lawn at 8:15 on a weeknight, putting their 7.5 year old in a car without a booster seat, etc? Because all of these might be against the law in some areas. I think you should start keeping a notebook and calling the police every time you see a transgression. I'm sure the law enforcement will find you real helpful.
I bet Permit Patty would have called 911 on anyone she saw violating that law. I bet she was instrumental in getting the law passed. She sounds like a real lovely person huh? Someone anyone would want at their next party.

Old 08-04-2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post

ASSUMING "becky" is a raciest only because she is white is a very RACIEST position to take.

When white people report a crime or violation they deserve to be assumed innocent of a RACIEST agenda unless proven otherwise. Just like anyone who stands accused, thats a CIVILIZED position to take.

SJW types are mob justice bigots against anyone they ASSUME is an "oppressor"

These people..."becky, patty, paul" and many others have been convicted in the "court of public opnion"

They have been vilified, lost jobs, threatened and harassed for REPORTING WHILE WHITE.

When the history books are written the SJW types will go down as raciest bigots for assuming any and all white people who report minor crimes/violations on non whites are inherently RACIEST.

Also remember that whenever you accuse a white person of racism for these actions you stoke the flames of hatred...thats something the "alt right" and trumpers love. It's their power, you are trumps MVP!!!

I always report crimes and violations to the proper authorities because i grew up poor in the 3rd world and I respect and honor a good civilized society.

Privileged petulant SJW's dont know what life is like in 3rd world countries, thats why people come here because we have RULES that make European democracies the best places to live on earth.

SJW THEORY seeks to REWARD people who break the law and PUNISH those who report them based entirely on race!

So if I'm white and I see a nonwhite person opening a homes window at 2am should I call the police? SJW THEORY says NO because I'm raciest to assume that non white person is a criminal...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies