Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2018, 01:12 PM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times

Advertisements

Maybe someone can develop an App for Maxine where people can report the location\sightings of Trump administration people and then gather mobs around them and "harass" them.

I think they have these for people that like to chase celebrities around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2018, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
LOL, and I keep hearing that this will be the Dems candidate in 2020 for President.
I've never heard that mentioned anywhere mainstream.

I've heard Kamala, Hillary (again), Starbucks ex CEO and a few others but never Maxine.

I think that's probably a click-bait comment because she's got zero chance of that actually occurring.

Old 06-25-2018, 01:19 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfl View Post
She should be arrested for inciting violence.
Interesting

Waters' statement
Quote:
"Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up," the California Democrat said at a rally. "And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere. We've got to get the children connected to their parents."
Trump's tweet
Quote:
Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!
Which, falsely, claims she "called for harm"

Old 06-25-2018, 01:28 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,798,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
Interesting

Waters' statement

Trump's tweet

Which, falsely, claims she "called for harm"
Sadly, in todays age, people would take Waters comment as also causing harm. Someone is going to get hurt and guess what? It's going to come back to her horrid comment.

Old 06-25-2018, 01:36 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Maybe someone can develop an App for Maxine where people can report the location\sightings of Trump administration people and then gather mobs around them and "harass" them.

I’m sure George Soros throw a few million towards it .

Old 06-25-2018, 01:40 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:

Quote:
I've never heard that mentioned anywhere mainstream.

I've heard Kamala, Hillary (again), Starbucks ex CEO and a few others but never Maxine.

I think that's probably a click-bait comment because she's got zero chance of that actually occurring.
She attracts such a big crowd ...

Maxine Waters plays to empty seats as only 11 millennials show up | Daily Mail Online

Old 06-25-2018, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
If I were going by one of her rallys I'd sit down just for the entertainment value.

Kinda like watching a building implosion etc.

Old 06-25-2018, 01:55 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
[quote=alan west;52301811]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Look on the bright side. Her 20 supporters can only spread out so far.

I think it took more than 20 supporters to elect her.
That was then. This is now. She is quickly losing ground because of her demented rantings.

Old 06-25-2018, 01:58 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
If I were going by one of her rallys I'd sit down just for the entertainment value.

Kinda like watching a building implosion etc.
It is fun watching the videos of Maxine and Nancy's speeches because you can see the quizzical expressions on the faces of the people standing behind them everytime they say some off the wall comment, which is often.

Old 06-25-2018, 02:11 PM

52,265 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
It is fun watching the videos of Maxine and Nancy's speeches because you can see the quizzical expressions on the faces of the people standing behind them everytime they say some off the wall comment, which is often.
Both of those two turds should be ran out of office. I don't know how in the world Waters manages to get herself re-elected. Her and Pelosi both are suffering from brain rot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies