Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2018, 03:31 PM

20,094 posts, read 8,995,406 times

Advertisements

she's a rising star in the Democratic Party
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2018, 03:35 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,751,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDWNC View Post
Pelosi has been pummeling democratic representatives to not talk about impeachment. I can't fathom the democrats encouraging harassment of any sort and that's my issue with democrats - I want them to get nastier than our Russian-controlled regimes. The Russian and GOP regimes would do this, democrats not without proof. You're going to have to put out sources (other than Fox, Breibart, or Sinclair) in order to prove this is not a lie. It sounds and looks like the infamous right conspiracy theories. I searched the internet and the only places that put out this stuff I can find are Fox-related.

It's also not the way Maxine operates.
I wish the Dems would grow a set and give em hell.!!!!! Of I was "Pocahontas" I would be tweeting back at "traitor Trump"

Old 06-25-2018, 03:36 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,751,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Have you ever talked to one of their supporters? Not the sharpest tack in the box, I'll tell you that. I know from experience, because I am related to a Maxine Waters fan, and she's completely nuts. Married a crazy husband that is now in jail for stabbing her brother in the thigh when they were playing a video game, and she's in jail because she got stoned one night and forgot to close the front door, so her 4 year old daughter got out and was playing in the street till cops came and found her and arrested my family member for child neglect.
Where do you "Pizzagate" folks get this stuff from???

Old 06-25-2018, 03:38 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,594,837 times
the left is promoting hate and violence, keep it up liberals! you wont like karma when it comes around

Old 06-25-2018, 03:40 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wander91 View Post
She isn't very smart, does she realize that the majority of Trump supporters are armed? Go ahead and harass us, see what happens.
Nice threat. Keep perpetuating that Trump-cult stereotype, which is certainly not complimentary.

Old 06-25-2018, 04:00 PM

4 posts, read 1,935 times
LOL @ Trump and his supporters calling anybody low IQ. The irony and comedy just sells itself.

Old 06-25-2018, 04:15 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,160 times
I'd like to ask Maxine how her supporters are supposed to know just who are Trump supporters at stores and gas stations. Describe them.

If she gets any more senile she'll be all the way back to lucid.

Old 06-25-2018, 04:20 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,496,445 times
If Maxine Waters comes into my restaurant with her grandchildren, I'm kicking her out. I don't like her politics. Same with Keith Ellison. Out he goes. Same for Obama. Out. And Loretta Lynch? Goodbye. And come to think of it, I don't like the BLM movement, either. None of them are getting so much as a glass of water in my restaurant.

Do liberals see any problem with this?

Old 06-25-2018, 04:42 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,280,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
If Maxine Waters comes into my restaurant with her grandchildren, I'm kicking her out. I don't like her politics. Same with Keith Ellison. Out he goes. Same for Obama. Out. And Loretta Lynch? Goodbye. And come to think of it, I don't like the BLM movement, either. None of them are getting so much as a glass of water in my restaurant.

Do liberals see any problem with this?
Only with the BLM movement comment. Otherwise, fill your boots.

You're free to refuse service to any individual you like. You just can't extend it to groups.

Old 06-25-2018, 06:05 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
Only with the BLM movement comment. Otherwise, fill your boots.

You're free to refuse service to any individual you like. You just can't extend it to groups.
Name some groups that you can't extend it to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies