Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2018, 10:23 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times

Advertisements

If this is true, Paul Ryan is an idiot for wanting a picture with a true Bolshevik like Seth Rogen. Hey, Seth, if you truly believe what you spout, why not give all your wealth to the collective (government) to be redistributed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2018, 10:25 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Ahh, poor poor Republicans. Good for Seth. Ryan needs to hear how much of an idiot he truly is. And apparently conservatives really care about conservative children not so much all other children.

Old 06-25-2018, 10:29 AM

1,262 posts, read 1,301,695 times
Default It's a gift to be simple...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Equal pay for children ? Like child labor ?

And what do you mean in regards to healthcare ?
This is the kind of ignorance on the right that infuriates those who are left of center, like me. You have no idea what the Trump Administration/ GOP Congress has done to children's access to health care, but you get upset because a B actor won't give Paul Ryan an opportunity to take a picture with him!

And obviously the previous poster was NOT talking about equal pay for children. He was talking about equal pay for doing the same job, which women have been fighting for, for decades. Somehow you missed that too?

Old 06-25-2018, 10:34 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,953,990 times
Honestly, I’m tired of people being disrespectful to others (specifically face to face). If you don’t like someone that’s fine, but don’t hash it out in front of someone’s kids. It’s just so rude and completely unnecessary. No one expects you to to take a picture, but say no and walk away.

Old 06-25-2018, 10:34 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaconowner View Post
This is the kind of ignorance on the right that infuriates those who are left of center, like me. You have no idea what the Trump Administration/ GOP Congress has done to children's access to health care, but you get upset because a B actor won't give Paul Ryan an opportunity to take a picture with him!

And obviously the previous poster was NOT talking about equal pay for children. He was talking about equal pay for doing the same job, which women have been fighting for, for decades. Somehow you missed that too?
The equal pay thing is another myth that the left repeats over and over . Also I’m not for minimum wage laws and I think what a private company pays an employee should be between the company and employee . Not having government meddle in that .

Equal Pay Day celebrates a tiresome myth that just won't die - AEI

Old 06-25-2018, 10:37 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
Honestly, I’m tired of people being disrespectful to others (specifically face to face). If you don’t like someone that’s fine, but don’t hash it out in front of someone’s kids. It’s just so rude and completely unnecessary. No one expects you to to take a picture, but say no and walk away.
Yeah he could of just politely declined . But of course he jumped on the chance to humiliate a guy in front of his kids .

I’m sure a lot of people don’t agree with Seth Rogen and it doesn’t look like he has kids but I’m sure he wouldn’t appreciate someone coming up to him and saying that in front of his kids if he did .

Old 06-25-2018, 10:41 AM

3,197 posts, read 5,376,095 times
Welcome to Trump’s America motherf*****s!

That low-high thing Ms Obama spoke about doesn’t work with these people. Civility may return when Trump & his Administration leaves. Maybe..

Old 06-25-2018, 10:44 AM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Also he can’t even articulate what he doesn’t like

“I hate what you are doing to the country is so broad “ makes me think he just has blind hate.
It's only an hour long show

Also, Venn Diagram: People who complain about "PC" and people who get rabidly upset that people tell politicians what they think about them

Old 06-25-2018, 10:47 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,953,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
It's only an hour long show

Also, Venn Diagram: People who complain about "PC" and people who get rabidly upset that people tell politicians what they think about them
I have no problem with people telling politicians what they think of them, but is it necessary to be a douche in front of the guys kids?

Old 06-25-2018, 10:47 AM

15,636 posts, read 10,390,278 times
I'm pretty sure rogan was worried about his fellow lefties attacking him if he took a picture with ryan. rogan was a coward not brave. rogan knew he would be roasted on twitter and possibly threatened in person by the far left mob if he had.

I used to like the guy and his movies. haven't watched one for years due to his politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies