Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2018, 11:53 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,370,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
A racist old woman berates a Mexican landscaper, a LEGAL US citizen, calls him and his mother "animals."

Just another day in Trump's America.

"A 27-year-old California man and his mother were called "rapists" and "animals" by a Trump supporter while trying to do landscaping work — and video of the exchange has been viewed millions of times online.
Who cares? Why is this news?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2018, 11:59 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,242,674 times
Quote:
A racist old woman berates a Mexican landscaper, a LEGAL US citizen, calls him and his mother "animals."

"A 27-year-old California man and his mother were called "rapists" and "animals" by a Trump supporter while trying to do landscaping work — and video of the exchange has been viewed millions of times online.

Video shows the unidentified woman confronting Esteban Guzman and his mom and saying she hated them because they are "Mexican."

SEE IT: Trump supporter berates landscapers because they're 'Mexican,' calls them 'rapists and animals' - NY Daily News

#MAGA

Whether it's a Trump supporter here or a Democrat racist hating on white males, it's ugly and embarrassing to be a racist.

Old 06-26-2018, 12:36 AM

21,474 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
She’s older and white so I guess she must be a deplorable Trump supporter , according to liberals .

And non whites never say anything hateful to whites . Only whites can be racist .

If a black Hispanic or Asian person says something to whites based on race does it make them “Hillary supporters “?

We all know Trump never said all Mexicans are rapists no matter how much the left repeats that lie .
I know a few liberals that are just as racist as this woman. It probably has more to do with age and location than political affiliation. But I’m pretty sure she supported Trump. That doesn’t mean all Trump supporters are like her.

Old 06-26-2018, 02:05 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Yeah, another day in Trumpsupporterville.

Old 06-26-2018, 04:13 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,903,640 times
trump is lowering America to this.

Old 06-26-2018, 06:28 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I know a few liberals that are just as racist as this woman. It probably has more to do with age and location than political affiliation. But I’m pretty sure she supported Trump. That doesn’t mean all Trump supporters are like her.
No it don't but it fits the typical Trump supporter MO. I mean they embrace being brash, untruthful, anti-poltically correct and unapologetic in their actions.

Old 06-26-2018, 06:32 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
trump is lowering America to this.
Actually, I don't think that it is Trump himself, but he is a symptom rather than the cause. The real cause is how we handle ourselves online has permeated into real life. We don't know how to talk civilly anymore without it becoming a screaming match. I'm guilty of it sometimes because we all have moments of weakness, but we haven't needed to go to our battle stations in an issue years ago before we got into a post internet and faceless world with no consequences.

Old 06-26-2018, 07:23 AM

78,405 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:

Video shows the unidentified woman confronting Esteban Guzman and his mom and saying she hated them because they are "Mexican."

SEE IT: Trump supporter berates landscapers because they're 'Mexican,' calls them 'rapists and animals' - NY Daily News

#MAGA
Meanwhile, the black woman that ranted and slapped the white couple on the bus....didn't make the national news.

There are jerks and nutjobs out there and there is profit to be made skewing the narrative to people like you that chow down on it without reflection.

Old 06-26-2018, 07:24 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,897,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Jenkins View Post
California is not trump's america...rubbish
There are areas of California unfortunately that are very pro Trump. Too many people commenting like you that don't have a clue all you guys know about is L.A. and San Francisco and then come on here talking nonsense.

Old 06-26-2018, 07:25 AM

78,405 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
No it don't but it fits the typical Trump supporter MO. I mean they embrace being brash, untruthful, anti-poltically correct and unapologetic in their actions.
I'll take stereotypes for $1000 Alex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies