Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2018, 01:19 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,726,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
Lol, kind of like how the media are hateful, disinterested, and condescending to her EVERY DAY?

Sarah has always been respectful to people who aren't complete douchenozzles... hence why the press is always complaining about her.
Actually the press doesn't care for her because she refuses to answer some questions and lies all the time. Hell, she has already been saying something to the news while the president is tweeting the opposite of what she is saying at the same time.

Old 06-24-2018, 01:22 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,246,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
That is as graceful a response as could reasonably be hoped for. Wait until your people start getting this sort of treatment, and then we are virtually certain to see what truly graceless conduct looks like.

It is a lie. SHS is rude, condescending, and disrespectful on a literal daily basis.

As far as it happening to us as payback, you’re 50-100 years too late.

Old 06-24-2018, 01:23 PM

20,602 posts, read 8,369,507 times
Is that classical music in the above funny video The Hall of the Mountain King?

Old 06-24-2018, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
It is a lie. SHS is rude, condescending, and disrespectful on a literal daily basis.
When presstitutes constantly grandstand, whine and ask stupid questions, they have to be educated and disciplined. Sarah has said having three toddlers of her own has prepared her for this job.

There are a few real journalists in the briefings, like John Gizzi, who ask intelligent, pertinent questions, not palace intrigue and gossip. Best to ignore almost everyone in the front like Hallie 'Sausage Arms' Jackson, Peter 'Ron Burgundy' Alexander and Jim 'Ted Baxter' Acosta, three of the worst.

Old 06-24-2018, 01:33 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,666,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
So if this woman, the owner of the Red Hen, ever show up at my hospital where I work and need treatment, I will just do half of my job, and then I will simply just tell her that her political views are offensive and I want her to leave and better luck at the next hospital.
You do that and your hospital will lose Medicare reimbursements. Also, know that the ER can turn no one away by federal law.

Old 06-24-2018, 01:36 PM

14,635 posts, read 14,499,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
or maybe if the MSM weren't so political bias and didn't push an agenda (this has been going on before Trump)maybe a Republican President can have a better relationship with the press.

the American MSM is at an all-time low and it's on them.
In my lifetime, Ford, Reagan and both Bushes never had a problem taking questions from the press.

Old 06-24-2018, 01:43 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,625,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
When presstitutes constantly grandstand, whine and ask stupid questions, they have to be educated and disciplined. Sarah has said having three toddlers of her own has prepared her for this job.

There are a few real journalists in the briefings, like John Gizzi, who ask intelligent, pertinent questions, not palace intrigue and gossip. Best to ignore almost everyone in the front like Hallie 'Sausage Arms' Jackson, Peter 'Ron Burgundy' Alexander and Jim 'Ted Baxter' Acosta, three of the worst.

you suggest that acosta is as good as ted baxter from mtm? i think he is more like les nessman from wkrp

Old 06-24-2018, 01:52 PM

People who say Trump never talks to the press should stop watching censored left wing news. Go to the White House youtube channel and see dozens, maybe hundreds, of videos of Trump talking to the press:

Before meetings (sometimes he lets them stay for the whole meeting--unheard of with previous Presidents), when he has foreign dignitaries visit there are always press conferences, even coming and going on the White House lawn to his helicopter.

The presstitutes themselves have said this administration gives them more access than Obama did, who was very secretive.

Old 06-24-2018, 01:54 PM

The yelp reviews are locked and faded out but still readable. Very funny, clever stuff!
"Their house specialty of sour grapes with a side of bitter herbs..."

Old 06-24-2018, 02:08 PM

21,389 posts, read 10,433,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
I disagreed with the store owner who wouldn't decorate a cake for a gay couple on here until my fingers were sore. I feel the same way about this. Once we start allowing refusal of service based on our hate for another human being in common areas we become a despicable country.

It's a shame we've stooped so low again. Will it be "liberals only" cafes? I hope these people put signs in their windows so we know to avoid them. Every four years half of America won't agree with policies. It's always been this way, grow up and get over it. This is America!

I bet she's served a few who backed the President who ordered invasions of countries, killing of thousands, yet Sarah bothers her? Very personal way to run a business, and not in a good way. Glad I left the Democrats party. Just gross.
That’s the problem with people today. They lack the maturity to accept that people will have differences of opinion. And with social media, people’s lives are ruined in an instant. Social media has been the single most destructive thing to happen to society in my lifetime. And here I am on social media, but at least this forum is anonymous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies