Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2018, 05:13 PM

15,496 posts, read 10,437,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Link????
Reportedly, Mike Huckabee talked about it on the radio today. Sarah and her husband went home, but her husband's relatives went to the restaurant across the street. The Red Hen employees followed the relatives over there yelling and screaming. The ironic part, the husbands relatives were democrats. I'm sure there will be a link later.

Old 06-25-2018, 05:16 PM

18,579 posts, read 10,579,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Reportedly, Mike Huckabee talked about it on the radio today. Sarah and her husband went home, but her husband's relatives went to the restaurant across the street. The Red Hen employees followed the relatives over there yelling and screaming. The ironic part, the husbands relatives were democrats. I'm sure there will be a link later.
............all ready has been. Glade the owners did that!

Old 06-25-2018, 05:17 PM

15,496 posts, read 10,437,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Thanks, sorry didn't see your post.

Old 06-25-2018, 05:48 PM

3,106 posts, read 1,762,194 times
I wouldn't want to eat in a restaurant like the Red Hen where the owner is so full of hate and intolerance.

Old 06-25-2018, 05:52 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,768,593 times
"Polite?" Wilkerson also followed the rest of Sanders' friends and family as they went across the street to another restaurant, where she led a heckle-fest directed at them. I would have called the cops.

TDS. It's REAL.

Old 06-25-2018, 06:55 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,565,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Not at all. The owner came to the restaurant after getting a call about Sanders being there. The owner asked her staff how they felt about serving her. She has many gays on her staff and they said given the WH stance on gays in the bakery lawsuit, they did not want to continue to serve her. The owner spoke to Sanders in private explaining how the staff felt. She comped the table of 7 for their drinks and appetizers.

The owner handled this well. More Americans need to stand up to the policies of this administration when they can. Most of us can't as we are unlikely to run into them. But we must cheer those who do this for us.

Appeasement is never the answer, just ask France.
No, she didn’t. She should’ve told her employees to do their jobs. It’s NOT ok to kick paying, respectful customers out of a restaurant just because some of your employees don’t want them there.

Old 06-25-2018, 07:01 PM

30,079 posts, read 18,907,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
No, she didn’t. She should’ve told her employees to do their jobs. It’s NOT ok to kick paying, respectful customers out of a restaurant just because some of your employees don’t want them there.
Our nation's capital is a craphole....Republicans need to set up their government in a different location and abandon the craphole of racist liberals in the Swamp.

Old 06-25-2018, 08:35 PM

34,937 posts, read 36,160,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I disagree. I think you are interpreting the laws incorrectly, or too broadly. If there is a question of illegal action our incredibly biased media, and their Dem handlers would have forced the start the legal process days ago.
Would they? I do not think so.

Old 06-25-2018, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Blah blah....just more excuses for logical inconsistency. Again, that puts you in the vast majority of Americans, who are likewise logically and morally inconsistent. Ironically, your inconsistency, like the people you defend or oppose in these "denial of services" cases, is based on personal, subjective criteria, same as these folks denying service.

It's so much fun watching you do all these mental and linguistic gymnastics in order to not admit that you're logically and morally inconsistent. But by all means, keep the dance going...I find it amusing.
And, I find your Pollyanna attitude amusing. Carry on.

Old 06-25-2018, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelManiac View Post
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...12766487728133

Awesome! Its called loyalty and President Trump returns it to those loyal to him! The Red Hen place does look gross IMO....their ratings are dropping on FB/Yelp etc and I heard someone had hacked their online menu
And, it's always so inspiring when a POTUS attacks a private business on Twitter. I remember that time when Obama att... oh... wait...

That was Bush... no... wait...

Clinton?

Umm... Reagan?

Oh, yeah.. it wasn't ANY OF THEM.

Because prior to this nitwit, nobody was trashing the private sector via a channel they have either referred to or we know to be an official communications channel.

He sucks.

He really does. Such an embarrassment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies