Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2018, 05:21 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
The groundwork has been laid for intense citizen division since 2008 and has continued unabated.

If it occurs, it will be because the Marxists are itching for it as they put useful idiots like Maxine Waters on full display to instigate in that manner.

"The groundwork has been laid for intense citizen division since 2008"

It started WAY before that.

Look up the John Tower appointment,.

After it was over he declared, "Where do I go to get my reputation back?"

The Clinton "war room", etc. I could give examples all day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2018, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Oh yeah sure there are a few people in this country like survivalist who would love a Somalian-style civil war or some kind of zombie apocalypse war zone. It is their wet dream fantasy and they have been preparing for it all their lives.

I would presume that most sane Americans would rather not have dead children on the street, or see their parents die of starvation.

"I would presume that most sane Americans would rather not have dead children on the street,"

We already have that in places like Chicago, yet we see NO daily reports or anybody on the left saying anything about it. And where is the great media on it?

Old 06-27-2018, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
The brown-ing of America will eventually cause a Civil War...white people are frustrated right now.
".white people are frustrated right now."

Somebody need to cal their therapist and have them meet them in their "safe place" with their crayons!

Old 06-27-2018, 07:29 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
And that is probably the saddest of all! They think this garbage is normal.

They haven't lived in a time where people mostly did behave respectfully towards each and wouldn't even have thought to ask someone to leave, in the middle of their meal, a restaurant just because they have different political views. Sad!
Most of the young people I know will tell you that respect is a two-way street. Some of those "different political views" aren't particularly respectful.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:32 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_J View Post
We like to be known as "preparedness enthusiasts".

There you go making it about sex. And I have only recently been getting serious about being prepared.

I don't want to see anyone starve or die. In fact I'm probably one of the most peaceful people you will ever meet. I've made it almost 50 years without ever punching someone in anger outside of an athletic event where pads and helmets were involved.

I'm not sure where the line to be crossed is but the left is edging closer every day. Antifa went after protestors with homemade weapons and the right did not respond - https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.50991fcf55f7 A Democrat tried to kill a bunch of Republicans on a softball field and the right did not respond. Someone somewhere will cross that line and it will be very difficult to stop the onslaught after that.
It's not the left or the right that crosses lines. It's extremists. Fortunately most of the people in this country aren't even close to being extremists, so there isn't any coming onslaught.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:34 AM

11,974 posts, read 25,470,414 times
Civil War - no. Mutual separation of red and blue states - yes.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:47 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,740,988 times
The president of our United States has the great opportunity to unite and has blown it with his hateful speech and attacking of allies, personal businesses and individuals. He is so hateful to anyone who disagrees with him and we as a people are following suite. It is sad,shamful and harmful for our future generations to see how the adults are doing it.

Old 06-27-2018, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Jenkins View Post
He has no such opportunity to unite. The media destroys him and creates fake news about him no matter what he does. You are simply delusional if you really believe that.
Well call me delusional then. All media makes mistakes and spins stories. Would you have us do without 'free press'? Do you know what that would look like?
Have you heard this president speak at rallies for instance? He toots his own horn then attacks someone or some business or the other side.
He DOES have the power to unite just not the ability.

Old 06-27-2018, 08:05 AM

9,470 posts, read 10,800,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
".white people are frustrated right now."

Somebody need to cal their therapist and have them meet them in their "safe place" with their crayons!
Ah we have a comedian folks. What is really funny is safe spaces and crayons are the ways of the left. Lefties get mad and protest, cry and yes head for the “safe space”.

We conservatives decide we’ve had enough and we do things like Organize the Continental Congress and prosecute the revolution or we organize our states, secede from the union and form The Confederate States of America. Maybe it’s time for that type of action again. You won’t be protesting or laughing when you see the confederate flag go back up for real will you?

Old 06-27-2018, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Jenkins View Post
they aren't 'making a mistake' it is very obviously intentional. yes you are very delusional.
LOL I have been called worse so have at it. Read my post again I said they all spin stories. When I read something I don't necessarily know to be true or not, I always try to fact check it. Its the world we live in but, the alternative is way worse. Have a Nice day
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies