Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 07:36 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times

Advertisements

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/incr...ry?id=56131357

"A decapitated and burned animal carcass was recently discovered on the front porch of a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) official’s Washington, D.C. home, ABC Radio reported Monday.
The incident came amid an increase in threats against DHS employees, with some two dozen reported in the past few days. DHS sent a letter Saturday to all employees apprising them of the “heightened threat,” which appears to have been exacerbated by a broader national backlash against the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” immigration-enforcement policy."

I wonder where they got the animal, was it someone's pet?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...port-says.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2018, 07:41 PM

5,860 posts, read 3,298,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

"A decapitated and burned animal carcass was recently discovered on the front porch of a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) official’s Washington, D.C. home, ABC Radio reported Monday.
The incident came amid an increase in threats against DHS employees, with some two dozen reported in the past few days. DHS sent a letter Saturday to all employees apprising them of the “heightened threat,” which appears to have been exacerbated by a broader national backlash against the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” immigration-enforcement policy."

The whacky left is trying to shock people to make a point. However this will back fire. It hardens the support of Trump supporters. It will energize the Republican base to get out and vote in the mid terms.

Old 06-26-2018, 07:56 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,855,774 times
It's sickening no matter what party is involved...

Old 06-26-2018, 08:01 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Well, when you set out to polarize people with invective and slurs, there should be no surprise when it actually works.

Old 06-26-2018, 08:02 PM

923 posts, read 495,048 times
Tep, and it;s just the beginning; gonna get a LOT worse from the lefturds

Old 06-26-2018, 08:38 PM

15,530 posts, read 10,501,555 times
Serial killers frequently begin by torturing and killing animals.

Old 06-27-2018, 03:59 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,943,676 times
It's how the tolerant and peace loving and accepting leftists roll.

Because they are a peaceful and tolerant group.

Unless they hate you. Then they are violent beyond belief, and also believe in censorship. But will never be charged with any crime.

Old 06-27-2018, 04:34 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,846,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
It's how the tolerant and peace loving and accepting leftists roll.

Because they are a peaceful and tolerant group.

Unless they hate you. Then they are violent beyond belief, and also believe in censorship. But will never be charged with any crime.

No, no we don't. And you know that we don't. Why pin this ish on me? It's 6 in the damn morning, and you have to start this already? I have nothing to do with these sick twists, and yet you pin this on all liberals? Why? I'd love an answer. I know I won't get a rational one, but I'd love one. What's the point? What purpose could it serve other than just being a jerk? I have nothing to do with what Maxine Waters said either, so don't even start with what she said. If I started going on about Dylan Roof and how all conservatives were violent racists, you'd be pretty irked, and rightfully so, because that's a dumbass thing to say. So why do it to us?

Me. Violent beyond belief. Right. That would be hilarious if it weren't so ridiculous. I really should just laugh at this kind of foolishness, but I get really annoyed when people pin crap on me that I had nothing to do with, and yes, you totally did just that. When you label an entire group, you're talking about every person in that group whether you admit it or not.

Old 06-27-2018, 04:50 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

Burned and decapitated animal left on Homeland Security staffer's porch, report says | Fox News
Remember when liberals fainted at the sight of chalk marks on the sidewalk reading, 'trump 2016'?

the same liberal advocates now send headless bodies to threaten their political opponents.

Old 06-27-2018, 04:51 AM

8,383 posts, read 4,367,951 times
A lot of assumptions being made here. How many cows and chickens die every day? Are all the meat producers and hunters psychopathic killers?

Get a grip.

That is not to say this is a bit grizzly and over the top.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies