Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 11:13 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times

Advertisements

Well, well, well my Statist friends. What do we have here? Will this finally be the straw that breaks the back in regards to the cries of "move to Somalia" or "go live on a deserted island"?

Quote:
An elderly Japanese man who has lived naked on a secluded island for 29 years – only venturing out for water, rice cakes and supplies once a week – has been forced back into civilization.

Despite his wishes to die on the island, Alvaro Cerezo, a blogger who spent five days with Nagasaki, told News.com.au that Nagasaki was evicted from the island by authorities in April and placed in government housing in Ishigaki, Japan.
‘Naked hermit’ who lived on secluded island for nearly 3 decades forced back to civilization | Fox News

What? How could this be? I'm told daily that if I don't like the State I just have to move. But this man, Mr. Nagasaki, was forced off the island by police and into "government housing".

Quote:
“He was kicked out of the island, someone saw him on the island and it seems like he was weak,” Cerezo told News.com.au.

“They called the police and they took him back to civilization and that’s it. He couldn’t even fight back because he was weak. They won’t allow him to return.”

Nagasaki reportedly suffered from the flu.

“His health is OK, he was probably only sick or had the flu [when he was taken] but they won’t allow him to go back anymore, he cannot go there, it’s over,” Cerezo said.
Chalk up another victory for the statist megalomaniacs. The man bothered no one, simply wanted to die alone on the island and the State has now imprisoned him.

Next time I hear "just move" from one of you Statists you're getting the link to this thread. Nothing more.

Pathetic. Defend the violence inflicted upon this poor man, Statist scum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2018, 11:26 PM

8,177 posts, read 6,925,948 times
Quote:
“In civilization people treated me like an idiot and made me feel like one. On this island I don’t feel like that,” he said.

“Here, on the island I don’t do what people tell me to do, I just follow nature’s rules. You can’t dominate nature so you have to obey it completely,” he explained to Reuters.

Why did they do this to that poor man. He obviously was happy where he was.

Quote:
Nagasaki was evicted from the island by authorities in April and placed in government housing in Ishigaki, Japan.
"Authorities"...
hmm. Yeah. Ok.
If by "authorities" you mean "scum-sucking, power-hungry, miserable pieces of garbage."
(which is actually pretty much EXACTLY what that word means.)

Old 06-26-2018, 11:38 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Why did they do this to that poor man. He obviously was happy where he was.

"Authorities"...
hmm. Yeah. Ok.
If by "authorities" you mean "scum-sucking, power-hungry, miserable pieces of garbage."
(which is actually pretty much EXACTLY what that word means.)
They made an example out of him.

He gave a short interview a few years back on how he survived on the island. He was knowledgeable about what to eat, how to take care of himself, etc.

The State wants us as its pets. We are its dependents. He committed the ultimate sin by not being a pet and not paying property taxes.

For that, kidnapped and imprisoned so others dare not think about doing it.

Old 06-26-2018, 11:47 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
They should have left the old guy alone.

Old 06-26-2018, 11:51 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Great story. I wonder if there will be a movement here in Japan to let him go back to the island.

Old 06-27-2018, 04:32 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
It's Japan which really has nothing to do with any of the rest of us. Nobody forced Ted Kaczynski back into civilization until he craved attention.

Old 06-27-2018, 04:37 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,846,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
They made an example out of him.

He gave a short interview a few years back on how he survived on the island. He was knowledgeable about what to eat, how to take care of himself, etc.

The State wants us as its pets. We are its dependents. He committed the ultimate sin by not being a pet and not paying property taxes.

For that, kidnapped and imprisoned so others dare not think about doing it.

Well they better get over here and feed me and take me for my walkies before I start chewing on the furniture again.

OT: Leave it to the authorities to f up a good permanent vacation.

Old 06-27-2018, 06:08 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
One needs an army

Old 06-27-2018, 07:17 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,845 times
Who did the island belong to?

Old 06-27-2018, 07:28 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Who did the island belong to?
Technically it is owned by the taxing body known as Japan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies