Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 06:55 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Bad punctuation, bad syntax, and misspelling. You're batting a thousand today G1! LOL!
.........Way to stay on point,I do better than trump does .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2018, 06:58 AM

4,668 posts, read 3,895,546 times
Was Trump played or is Trump playing his supporters? I think Trump knows little is going to come by this meeting with Kim and has no expectations. What he is telling his supporters is otherwise.

That said, Yongbyon is an operating nuclear power plant. Not just a nuclear research station. Showing a large truck in the image or a new cooling plant, doesn’t really mean too much. That plant never went offline and I wouldn’t expect it to. The question is if they are still researching nuclear weapons, which of course they are. But their testing facility is still destroyed from the collapse back in April. N Korea hasn’t done any sort of testing since then.

Kim and his regime have never mentioned denuclearization to their people, not once. As far as we know, their nuclear researchers don’t even know they are talking about “denuclearization.” There is zero accountability for Kim and in that regard it’s no different then what Obama did with Iran. Hopefully Trump isn’t fool enough to start giving them money and supplies.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:02 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
Was Trump played or is Trump playing his supporters? I think Trump knows little is going to come by this meeting with Kim and has no expectations. What he is telling his supporters is otherwise.

That said, Yongbyon is an operating nuclear power plant. Not just a nuclear research station. Showing a large truck in the image or a new cooling plant, doesn’t really mean too much. That plant never went offline and I wouldn’t expect it to. The question is if they are still researching nuclear weapons, which of course they are. But their testing facility is still destroyed from the collapse back in April. N Korea hasn’t done any sort of testing since then.

Kim and his regime have never mentioned denuclearization to their people, not once. As far as we know, their nuclear researchers don’t even know they are talking about “denuclearization.” There is zero accountability for Kim and in that regard it’s no different then what Obama did with Iran. Hopefully Trump isn’t fool enough to start giving them money and supplies.
Obama never gave money to Iran,he released their money that was "frozen "....it was their money to begin with.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Obama never gave money to Iran,he released their money that was "frozen "....it was their money to begin with.
I see. I didn’t realize that. I heard it so often we paid them $150 billion I took it for granted. Trumps propaganda does work.

I did a little research and it’s more like about $50 billion in frozen assets were released, zero of that was actually in the hands of US authorities. It was all in foreign banks and developments.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:13 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times
Quote:
North Korea is carrying out improvements at its nuclear testing facility, new research has discovered.
But...but...Kim signed some kind of vague document! Trump got a deal done. Trump does deals!

I can't wait to see Trumplings explain their way out of this one. Donald got played like a sucker.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:22 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
We know that President Trump met privately with Supreme Leader Kim, with only the interpreters present.

Has there been any indication of what was said?

Old 06-27-2018, 07:27 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Using tds logic, we could say Kim got played
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...ary-exercises/

“Mattis: Still working on future of US-South Korea military exercises”

Jeezus people, take a look at yourselves. Completely disingenuous and counter productive. Grow up.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:28 AM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-kor...091835917.html

North Korea is carrying out improvements at its nuclear testing facility, new research has discovered.

The work at the facility comes despite a pledge by the country to completely denuclearise following the summit between Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump.

New satellite images of the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Centre show that upgrades are being carried out ‘at a rapid pace’, according to North Korea analysis organisation 38 North.

Trump was played ,what a fool.

Nice how the left is hoping for the US to fail on this. Like some others have mentioned the agreement is not yet in place N. Korea can do as they want. From what I understand Kim agreed not to launch any more missiles. And he has kept that so far.

How about you hope for success and back off the partisanship for while. I am not a Republican but I want Trump to succeed on this. Hoping for failure is very un-american.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:29 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,900,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
But...but...Kim signed some kind of vague document! Trump got a deal done. Trump does deals!

I can't wait to see Trumplings explain their way out of this one. Donald got played like a sucker.
Yep....the con man got conned.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
We know that President Trump met privately with Supreme Leader Kim, with only the interpreters present.

Has there been any indication of what was said?
Who are you going to trust? Trump or Kim? Two very deceitful people both using this summit for their own benefit and gain. Kim gets attention on the world stage and perhaps people will see his “humanity” and be persuaded to be more lenient in their embargoes against N Korea. Trump gets nominated for the peace prize and is gettting all sorts of praise from the right. He’s bolstering his support and legacy. Who gets absolutely nothing from this summit, the N Korean people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies