Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 06:25 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
Even after being confronted with a mountain of evidence, including all his hate fill anti-Trump profanities, the corrupt FBI is instructing Strzok to clam up. They are terrified. Can Strzok be compelled to testify since he is a Government employee?
So you're saying the FBI-which is led by a Trump appointee, is corrupt?

Seriously folks, how do you line this up. If Strzok was told not to answer by the FBI-he was told that by a Trump official. But suddenly its what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2018, 06:28 PM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebebe View Post
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cong...ry?id=56183501

He is being questioned by congress in a closed meeting today. The public, of course, will get two completely different versions of his testimony. A democrat version and a republican version. Of course, many people are not following this news anyway.

Why is this questioning done in private?
The FBI council is not letting Strzok answer anything.

That's ok.

We'll get a better shot at him in the next couple of weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
How does Strzok still have a job?? The FBI needs to purge the living crap out of anyone working for them willing to engage in using the power of the FBI to forward their own bias in partisan politics.
Because he hates Trump.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:02 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
I thought the IG said that while people had plenty of bias, it did not taint their work. Also, that he would have came to the same conclusions as the investigations?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
Yes, your recollection is correct.
Not true.

The IG found that Strzok acted with bias. Page 420-421 of the IG report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The report only analyzed the private emails of a few FBI agents (2?), I’m sure there are plenty of conservative agents with an opposing view. Maybe they need to review all private emails to establish party affiliation.
The IG only looked at FBI emails, and text messages, not private communications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. Oh thats adorable. I assure you, 90% have used them for personal use, and about the same have made disparaging remarks about one or the other candidates. FBI agents are humans too.
Peter Strzok did not turn over private emails.

We know from their text messages that both Page, and Strzok were using private email to communication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
FBI instructing Strzok to not answer any questions relating to the process of the Hillary and Russia investigations. They’re scared
I was telling everybody over a week ago that Strzok wouldn't answer many questions.

Old 06-27-2018, 08:11 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Strzok is going to testify in public, if I heard this correctly. Nothing to stop him from lying.

I want to see Rosenstein aka Mr Peepers grilled under hot lights, the sweat fogging up his glasses. He needs to resign 'to spend more time with his family.'

Old 06-27-2018, 11:59 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Strzok is going to testify in public, if I heard this correctly. Nothing to stop him from lying.

I want to see Rosenstein aka Mr Peepers grilled under hot lights, the sweat fogging up his glasses. He needs to resign 'to spend more time with his family.'
Rosenstein aka Mr. Peepers is scheduled for today. If there is going to be any action worth watching Mr. Peepers is where it will be. He is in charge of the cover-up at this point. Most of the other leaders are out of office and he is the gate keeper to the documents.
Director Wray FBI is also on for today. Might find out if he wants to be part of the clean-up or part of the cover-up.

Old 06-28-2018, 01:47 AM

33,322 posts, read 12,491,270 times
It's Capitol Hill, not Capital Hill.

Old 06-28-2018, 02:38 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
The FBI council is not letting Strzok answer anything.

That's ok.

We'll get a better shot at him in the next couple of weeks.

Because he hates Trump.
Who is paying for this council?

Flynn ended up broke due to Legal fees and hopefully this council is not paid by the taxpayers.

Old 06-28-2018, 05:07 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
I thought the IG said that while people had plenty of bias, it did not taint their work. Also, that he would have came to the same conclusions as the investigations?

Maybe it slipped by me because Mueller already had removed him from the investigation when he found out?
And the same reasoning ability you use to conclude that two plus two equals four should have made you question why Mueller needed to remove this person from the investigation, since his bias (according to you) it wouldn't taint his work, and why he did this while making no mention of it.

The same intellectual curiosity should have made you wonder why the "No. No, we'll stop it." text wasn't provided to Congress until just last week even though the texts before and after it were.

This isn't rocket surgery!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIVzua11qYc

Last edited by momonkey; 06-28-2018 at 05:54 AM..

Old 06-28-2018, 05:20 AM

Quote:
I would have real trouble not letting my feelings get in the way of my work, but I'm not an FBI agent.
I'm hoping that with the rigorous training, that they're better at it than we are.

That said, bias will go both ways, and there were plenty of Trump supporters in the FBI.

“One more thing: She might be our next president,” Page said in a Feb. 24, 2016, text to Strzok. “The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear. You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?”

“Agreed….” Strzok replied.

FBI Lawyer Told Colleague To Go Easy On Hillary During Investigation

YOUR TURN !!!

Old 06-28-2018, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Exactly!

"There are tens of thousands of criminal investigations in America every year. We do not perform heart or brain surgery on the investigators and prosecutors to determine whether they had a private political bias after it’s all over," he said. "The only relevant question is whether there is any official bias in the investigation, and there hasn’t been any and there’s been none credibly alleged."

What is "official bias" and how does that differ from what actually happened?

Oh look!

Rep. Jordan is already sniffing that out!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7A3QViXy-8
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies