Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 06:41 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times

Advertisements

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1JN2YF

Think about this...The head of Trumps campaign either owed a Russian Oligarch 10 million dollars, or was paid that way as a loan that would later be forgiven.

This is just another link between Russia and our elections that should deeply unsettle anyone. And it seems to me that its just one more piece of evidence on top of a mountain of evidence that shows how much Russia involved itself in our elections.

Trump should be addressing this instead of trying to pretend it did not happen. Because at this point the most damning evidence against Trump is actually his failure to confront the Russia issue. So far nothing is showing that he was directly complicit.....other then his lack of action.

Old 06-27-2018, 06:44 PM

39,072 posts, read 51,199,205 times
Trump did not even know Manafort yet turned his campaign over to him. If it walks like a duck...

Old 06-27-2018, 06:46 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,984,285 times
keep beating the dead horse.... it might move one day

Old 06-27-2018, 06:47 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,844,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

Think about this...The head of Trumps campaign either owed a Russian Oligarch 10 million dollars, or was paid that way as a loan that would later be forgiven.

This is just another link between Russia and our elections that should deeply unsettle anyone. And it seems to me that its just one more piece of evidence on top of a mountain of evidence that shows how much Russia involved itself in our elections.

Trump should be addressing this instead of trying to pretend it did not happen. Because at this point the most damning evidence against Trump is actually his failure to confront the Russia issue. So far nothing is showing that he was directly complicit.....other then his lack of action.
Lack of action? Your TDS is showing again... don't pretend it got there spontaneously...

Old 06-27-2018, 06:49 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,491,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

You have a point. While Trump will rails against Sessions for recusing himself he never trashes Manafort for bring the :cloud" over his administration. He simply distances himself saying he hardly knew him.

Old 06-27-2018, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Lack of action? Your TDS is showing again... don't pretend it got there spontaneously...
Yes. Lack of action. He's talked (lied) about how tough he is, but the reality is he is not. Im not deranged about Trump unlike his supporters. I am one of the VERY few non supporters that will say anything good about him at all.

Old 06-27-2018, 06:52 PM

20,097 posts, read 8,998,912 times
any collusion found today?

Old 06-27-2018, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
You have a point. While Trump will rails against Sessions for recusing himself he never trashes Manafort for bring the :cloud" over his administration. He simply distances himself saying he hardly knew him.
Trump has known Manafort since 1980. Manafort, Black, and Roger Stone opened a lobbying shop in Washington DC back then. Donald Trump was one of their first clients, and he employed Black, Manafort, & Stone for some unclear period of time.

Old 06-27-2018, 06:54 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Hmmm..Odd that the article fails to disclose the DATE OF THE ALLEGED LOAN..I have a feeling that the "loan" was years before he worked for Trump, but deliberately left the date out to make it appear it happened during the election..

Old 06-27-2018, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Hmmm..Odd that the article fails to disclose the DATE OF THE ALLEGED LOAN..I have a feeling that the "loan" was years before he worked for Trump, but deliberately left the date out to make it appear it happened during the election..
I did not assume it occurred during the election to be honest. I assumed before.

One other thing I noticed is that manaforts wife is co-owner of the company the loan was made through. I'm surprised Mueller hasn't arrested her to pressure Manafort. It was a tactic used against Enron folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies