Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2018, 11:37 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,581,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Just deflecting from the fact that those who knew refused to do anything about it and many knew.
I'm sorry, who is deflecting? I was replying to a post that implied all liberals are okay with Gosnell. It isn't true. It may have been true of those who knew what he was doing, but most of us never heard of him before he want to trial.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2018, 11:40 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,110,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Your point must be really weak when you have to lead with such an obvious lie.
Trying to win an argument by providing the most exaggerated example of something.

Reminds me of an episode of family guy where peter accuses his doctor of sexual harassment when the doc only checked him for colon cancer. But peter describes the doctor giving an evil laugh and there's lightning and thunder. Everything is in black and white.

Old 06-28-2018, 11:41 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,934,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Awe you don't like the children in cages tactic used against you. I am tempted to join them and call you Hitler and Nazis. Unfortunately ,in this sense, I have principles. Maybe you'd like to join me and suggest this is a misrepresentation of pro-choice just like children in cages was a BS misrepresentation if the immigration crisis.....

not holding my breath....

Nazis were LEFTISTS who fully incorporated the racist and eugenicist ideals of Margaret Sanger -- who was the founder of PP.

Old 06-28-2018, 11:41 AM

57,220 posts, read 26,166,435 times
Why anyone would want to see this movie is beyond comprehension, I can’t imagine any main stream large theater hosting this.

Old 06-28-2018, 11:57 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,798,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Why anyone would want to see this movie is beyond comprehension, I can’t imagine any main stream large theater hosting this.
Why anyone would exploit this horrific act for profit by making a movie and charging people to see it, is shameful!

Old 06-28-2018, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Why anyone would exploit this horrific act for profit is shameful!
You do realize that OP and people like her are using this story as an example is an over exaggeration right?

Old 06-28-2018, 12:05 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,346,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Why anyone would exploit this horrific act for profit by making a movie and charging people to see it, is shameful!

You mean like children in cages?

Old 06-28-2018, 12:07 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,066,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
You do realize that OP and people like her are using this story as an example is an over exaggeration right?
She is using this as the yardstick by which all abortion should be measured, as a way to claim this is what abortion is about in this country. Those who have undergone an abortion or know someone who has, or hell, who just have two brain cells to rub together, know that's BS.

But forced birthers are not smart enough or honest enough to separate the work of a monster from a safe and legal medical procedure.

These kinds of lies and distortions are the norm in every thread the OP starts.

Old 06-28-2018, 12:10 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,161,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Nazis were LEFTISTS who fully incorporated the racist and eugenicist ideals of Margaret Sanger -- who was the founder of PP.
So it's OK to take Washington off the dollar because he owned slaves?

My point is, you can not judge people of the past using today's standards. There were many, many people who held the same beliefs as Sanger. Were they wrong? Absolutely. I am sure future generations will see many beliefs we have as wrong also.

Old 06-28-2018, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
She is using this as the yardstick by which all abortion should be measured, as a way to claim this is what abortion is about in this country. Those who have undergone an abortion or know someone who has, or hell, who just have two brain cells to rub together, know that's BS.

But forced birthers are not smart enough or honest enough to separate the work of a monster from a safe and legal medical procedure.

These kinds of lies and distortions are the norm in every thread the OP starts.
Looking at threads like this, they don't even acknowledge the rebuttals. Feels like we're talking to payed trolls..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies