Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 10:38 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Abortion Clinic That Killed Babies in Ohio for 45 Years Shuts Down | LifeNews.com

"Created Equal President Mark Harrington announced the good news Wednesday outside of the Founders Women’s Health Center, the first abortion facility to open in Ohio after Roe v. Wade.

“Thanks to the faithful efforts of the pro-life community, abortionists are increasingly having difficulty keeping their grisly businesses open,” Harrington said in a statement. “For time being at least, Columbus, OH will be reduced to having one abortion center. It wasn’t long ago there were seven killing centers in this city of 2 million residents.”

Good news. Even if RoevWade is not overturned the clinics will be closing.
I call foul on the title. Abortion centers aren't killing babies, because any fetuses are not born yet.

Your title makes this sound like they were grabbing infants from car seats and bludgeoning them like baby harp seals.

Old 06-29-2018, 10:39 AM

25,838 posts, read 16,515,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I have no words.
What part are you having an issue with? The part of responsibility for your own actions? Why does a baby have to lose their life? Explain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2018, 10:42 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,356,098 times
Perhaps we all need to stop and consider that the abortion rate is on a downward trend in all parts of the nation, those with significant abortion restriction and those without, because fewer people are getting pregnant in the first place. This is likely due to better access to long-term birth control through initiatives like the Affordable Care Act.

The Abortion Rate Is Falling Because Fewer Women Are Getting Pregnant

Maybe this is all a manufactured crisis for political ends. Worth considering.

Old 06-29-2018, 10:43 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,453,778 times
God has performed more abortions to date. A miscarriage is God's will, no?

Maybe you should boycott God? LMAO!

Aw, people who do real crap because fake crap told them to do it. Priceless!

Old 06-29-2018, 10:54 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
God has performed more abortions to date. A miscarriage is God's will, no?

Maybe you should boycott God? LMAO!

Aw, people who do real crap because fake crap told them to do it. Priceless!
The body naturally causes miscarriage. It is telling that you can LYAO at the loss of life of babies.

Old 06-29-2018, 10:55 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,728,168 times
But killing babies all over the world is OK? I don't see us shutting down the military, only increasing more weaponry.

And I'm sure the god you all talk about believes in killing anyone, right???

Old 06-29-2018, 11:14 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
But killing babies all over the world is OK? I don't see us shutting down the military, only increasing more weaponry.

And I'm sure the god you all talk about believes in killing anyone, right???
The hue and cry over abortion is largely by white, conservative elders who are concerned with becoming minorities because younger white people are not having as many kids.

I never really see too many of them worried about brown babies.

Just white.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:17 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,453,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
The body naturally causes miscarriage. It is telling that you can LYAO at the loss of life of babies.
Good sway but I was LMAO at the God creature in the sky dictating the realities of those who think it's their will to judge all under him like soldiers in a fantasy movie. But if spins all you got then, by all means, you've done the best you could.

And speaking of the body naturally causing miscarriage because the host is unable to carry it, don't you think it's great that we have advanced to self-miscarriage if we know we cannot carry it?
Sort of how you're body naturally fights off disease, but we've now advanced to vaccines. Our bodies naturally build up the bone to fix broken legs but we now have advanced to doing this better ourselves.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:17 AM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
It is a life from conception.
Cool! So what are you doing to stop the killing of millions of little future babies in IVF clinics?

Old 06-29-2018, 11:20 AM

36,493 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
You have no idea the affect these abortions have on our country just because you believe it doesn't touch you.
So what is the scourge on our country? How has whoever had an abortion today touched you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies