Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2018, 05:28 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Hillary is speaking

She’s fair game.

This board is not the Trump board. Any politician or previous politician will be talked about

And liberals have not moved on from
2016 in any way. You are you trying to kid with that
The liberals where you live?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2018, 07:42 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Hillary is speaking

She’s fair game.

This board is not the Trump board. Any politician or previous politician will be talked about

And liberals have not moved on from
2016 in any way. You are you trying to kid with that
its a knee jerk reaction since the precious snowflake liberals have ZERO defense when it comes to that ultra corrupt monster in a pantsuit. Thats why they never want to talk about her..

Old 06-30-2018, 12:00 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
its a knee jerk reaction since the precious snowflake liberals have ZERO defense when it comes to that ultra corrupt monster in a pantsuit. Thats why they never want to talk about her..

I've seen Hillary referred to as a monster before, and I've certainly seen thousands of references to her pantsuits, but I'd never thought about the two being combined as part of one insult. Hilarious!

Old 06-30-2018, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

I've seen Hillary referred to as a monster before, and I've certainly seen thousands of references to her pantsuits, but I'd never thought about the two being combined as part of one insult. Hilarious!
Here is another hilarious tounge in cheek joke

Old 06-30-2018, 12:36 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 1 day ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,037 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Wait for, "Why are all you repubs so obsessed with hillary?"

Every time she opens her mouth in public we talk about it the the libs complain that we talk about her.

As we have said SHUT UP and we will NOT talk abort her.
Or maybe it's that Clinton-type corruption is trivial compared stoking a climate of incivility, bigotry, and hate. Corrupt politicians come and go. The people can simply "vote the bums out" and elect serious-minded effective reformers, or at least create a new political climate allowing actual reform to occur. But candidates in high positions encouraging an atmosphere of utter contempt toward people with even mildly disateful traits - outright demeaning their very dignity - is by far the most serious danger to society. It kicks open the door to rationalizing, excusing, and justifying discrimination, bigotry, and even atrocities - acts that, if left unchecked, can lead to Rwanda and Yugoslavia type situations, or at least hamstrings talent development by driving "undesirables" away or having them choose a more open-minded culture to live in.

In short, the Clintons are simply the lesser of the two evils.

Old 06-30-2018, 12:38 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
OMG, yes, hilarious!

I tried to rep you before my previous post, but I got the 'spread the rep' message,

Old 06-30-2018, 12:39 PM

8,620 posts, read 5,651,220 times
What a rude and vulgar title.

Old 06-30-2018, 12:46 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,654,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
I know right, I have things far less vulgar deleted. But this is from those Christian valued, God fearing and God loving people on the right, you know, those decent folks. But, guess who they got that from. I'm talking old grown folks, not kids.

Old 06-30-2018, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
OMG, yes, hilarious!

I tried to rep you before my previous post, but I got the 'spread the rep' message,
Thanks--appreciate it!

Quote:
"PIEHOLE" is considered rude and vulgar? Wow even Mr. Rogers would think you are overreacting..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
I know right, I have things far less vulgar deleted. But this is from those Christian valued, God fearing and God loving people on the right, you know, those decent folks. But, guess who they got that from. I'm talking old grown folks, not kids.
"Feckless c****"
"Putins c****holster"
"I thought of blowing up the WH"
"I want to punch Trump in the face"

Those are ok..but "PIEHOLE" is an affront to "Christian values"?

Wow...that is nutty as a nutty bar

Old 06-30-2018, 02:33 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post

wait, piehole is now considered vulgar? since when? the left wing PC police are striking again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies