Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2018, 11:01 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,843,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Never takes long for them to spin it on Clinton and Obama.
It's called pointing out the hypocrisy of the left which goes right over your head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2018, 11:02 AM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
What part do you not believe?

12,016 posts, read 12,754,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

I can't believe a journalist would admit he was wrong so fast and resigned. Most are still on the air at CNN and MSNBC.
At least CNN and MSNBC have journalists. Fox News has talking heads spewing their hateful opinions instead of reporting the news.

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasttexas View Post
Reporter resigns after false tweet that Maryland shooting suspect had MAGA hat:

Reporter resigns after false tweet that Maryland shooting suspect had MAGA hat | Fox News

Lies, lies, and more lies by the unhinged left.

If I were a Trumpee, I would be ashamed to EVER mention the word "lies". If there was ever a case of "I know you are, but what am I", that would be it. Your boy starts lying the moment his feet hit the floor in the morning, and he continues until he goes to bed at night. Hell, his dreams are probably fabrications.

Don't embarrass yourselves, Trump people. You accept the provable facts that he lies constantly, and you have no problem with that, so don't get all indignant when you see someone else telling one. If there were an Olympics of Lying, Trump would have so many gold metals he would make Mark Spitz look like a beginner.

Old 06-30-2018, 11:07 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,531,232 times
Yet the right creates fake new against the left and the left does the same. When will you all see that there’s no difference???

Wake up!!!!

Old 06-30-2018, 11:10 AM

15,631 posts, read 10,386,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
If I were a Trumpee, I would be ashamed to EVER mention the word "lies". If there was ever a case of "I know you are, but what am I", that would be it. Your boy starts lying the moment his feet hit the floor in the morning, and he continues until he goes to bed at night. Hell, his dreams are probably fabrications.

Don't embarrass yourselves, Trump people. You accept the provable facts that he lies constantly, and you have no problem with that, so don't get all indignant when you see someone else telling one. If there were an Olympics of Lying, Trump would have so many gold metals he would make Mark Spitz look like a beginner.
the only lie that a president told that impacted me personally was: President’s weekly address, June 6, 2009: "If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."

within four years of this speech, we lost our plan, our doctor and our health care plan costs.....well we all know how that promise has turned out.

Old 06-30-2018, 11:14 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,008,211 times
To me the worst quality a human being can posses is basically Trump incarnate, politicians lie sure, but Trump bull*h*ts. When u lie you have to stay in between the gaps of truth, you have to mantain a relationship with the truth respecting the intelligence of the target, but bull**** u have a complete detachment from reality, you lie about things that are easy to disprove, you change your story nr middle of a sentence, it's infuriating. I honestly do not listen to a word that guy says. I don't read his tweets, I could care less, hopefully we will make gains in the midterms or the populace didn't get enough cake in that case keep it up.

Old 06-30-2018, 11:16 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
the only lie that a president told that impacted me personally was: President’s weekly address, June 6, 2009: "If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."

within four years of this speech, we lost our plan, our doctor and our health care plan costs.....well we all know how that promise has turned out.
Not everything is perfect. 21 Million were benefited by Obamacare, some were not. How is Trump's healthcare plan doing for you ? After all, he has had 18 months to get it done. Maybe he has been too busy building that wall...........oh, wait, that has also been a flop.

Old 06-30-2018, 11:17 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,953,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Yet the right creates fake new against the left and the left does the same. When will you all see that there’s no difference???

Wake up!!!!
True that.

Old 06-30-2018, 11:18 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Worse is this Reuters editor that is facing backlash but only apologized in an attempt to save his ass.

Reuters editor apologizes, could be disciplined after blaming Capital Gazette shooting on Trump | Fox News
For the left, the means always justifies the ends. Let them continue their tactics, as we all already know they will lie through their teeth, fabricate incidents and report dishonestly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies