Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2018, 12:59 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,272,138 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I thought it was because of his religious and racial hatred. Oh well.
Shows how much you know... oh well!

Old 07-01-2018, 01:00 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
We are in the US this week. However we have decided not to fly a flag on the 4th as we do not want it to be be interpreted in any way as support for trump.

Anyone else share this dilemma?
I don't normally wave a flag but perhaps I will this year. TDS is a real problem.

Old 07-01-2018, 01:05 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,644,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Even though we have a disgusting president, we should still fly our flag. No one around here likes Trump but most do have flags, even if it's just a tiny one from a balcony. It shows that you are an American and that you care.

And ignore the haters who tell you not to live here because you don't like Trump. It's still a free country and you can live wherever you want and believe what you want.
And on the opposite side of that, supporters of the president should ignore the haters who say they are all just horrible people because they don't hate and despise Trump and that they don't belong here. It's a free country and you can live wherever you want and believe whatever you want. In a country so divided, at least we can all appreciate the fact that we all enjoy the same freedoms, regardless of our political beliefs. Fly your flag proudly, and remember that it doesn't represent any one president or person. That flag represents this great nation, and we all should be proud of what we have accomplished here, and what we will accomplish in the future.

Old 07-01-2018, 01:07 PM

2,691 posts, read 1,665,635 times
Quote:
We are in the US this week. However we have decided not to fly a flag on the 4th as we do not want it to be be interpreted in any way as support for trump.

You want to fly the flag- do it. You don't want to do it - who cares about it.

You want to be in Central Mexico - be there and be happy. We in USA can take care of ourselves without your moaning and whining. It does not matter if it is Trump or Hillary. We will still go on, without the drama like the leftists like to create every day.

God Bless America.

Old 07-01-2018, 01:07 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,060,434 times
Pretty stupid if one cannot separate, in his mind, the birthday of his country from the current president.

Quote:

Old 07-01-2018, 01:08 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,378,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
And on the opposite side of that, supporters of the president should ignore the haters who say they are all just horrible people because they don't hate and despise Trump and that they don't belong here. It's a free country and you can live wherever you want and believe whatever you want. In a country so divided, at least we can all appreciate the fact that we all enjoy the same freedoms, regardless of our political beliefs. Fly your flag proudly, and remember that it doesn't represent any one president or person. That flag represents this great nation, and we all should be proud of what we have accomplished here, and what we will accomplish in the future.
We will support the President and we will fly the flag and as the economy improves and people across the board see an improvement in their lives, more will come to understand that the so called MSM narrative is a falsehood.

There is no doubt in my mind that President Trump will triumph in 2020.

Old 07-01-2018, 01:10 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Exactly right. Unless you are an illegal, Trump is your president. Like it or not.

Maybe yours, never mine.

Old 07-01-2018, 01:12 PM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times
I’m only in the US for a few days but I’m not going to fly a flag while I’m there. Let me tell everyone.

Old 07-01-2018, 01:13 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Maybe yours, never mine.

You live in the United States, yes? Then he IS your president....period....end of story...just as obama was my president....

Old 07-01-2018, 01:15 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamban View Post
You want to fly the flag- do it. You don't want to do it - who cares about it.

You want to be in Central Mexico - be there and be happy. We in USA can take care of ourselves without your moaning and whining. It does not matter if it is Trump or Hillary. We will still go on, without the drama like the leftists like to create every day.

God Bless America.

What the OP really wants to do is the twist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies