Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2018, 02:58 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,805,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
I wonder how Maxine Waters will react if she'll receive a taste of her own medecine?
Maxine Waters did not advocate harming anyone. And she has received multiple threats, to the point where she canceled appearances and the FBI is investigating,

These people are public servants and have to answer to us. But If you really can't tell the difference between calling out a public servant for their poor behavior and threatening them and their family with physical violence, you're either stupid or being obtuse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2018, 03:05 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
an activist was arrested last week after he threatened to kill the children of Federal Communications Commission Chairman Ajit Pai.

Peter fonda tweeted he wished harm on sarah sanders' three children and Donald trump's son the week before.

this week, rand paul's family is threatened with murder.

it is becoming a weekly thing to threaten republicans' children, it seems.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 07-02-2018 at 03:24 PM..

Old 07-02-2018, 03:16 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Maxine Waters did not advocate harming anyone. And she has received multiple threats, to the point where she canceled appearances and the FBI is investigating,

These people are public servants and have to answer to us. But If you really can't tell the difference between calling out a public servant for their poor behavior and threatening them and their family with physical violence, you're either stupid or being obtuse.
Please apply the same reasoning to Trump and the Cambridge Newspaper shooting. Thanks.

Old 07-02-2018, 03:25 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:

Maxine Waters isn't helping Democrats. Sane people don't like what she is saying. Its because of the likes of Maxine Waters that I won't even consider voting Democrat. She has no business telling people to harass anyone because she doesn't agree with them.

Maxine Waters is an extremist who wants other extremist to do her dirty work and only extremist will defend her. Do you really think moderates like this kind of talk?

Old 07-02-2018, 03:44 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Democrats are the anarchy party.
Their new message could be "Its Never to Late to Hate"

Another could be "Murder and Mayhem, Better Together"

The Dems flag "The Jolly Roger"
Democrats only call for protest and harassment. Republicans call for physical violence, assassinations, murder, and even suicide attacks.

When a conservative flew a airplane into a IRS building in a suicide attack republicans in Washington said, "the attack was justified because once the the right succeeds at abolishing the IRS, it’s going to be a happy day for America.”
https://thinkprogress.org/rep-king-j...-63a6cdbd1b7e/

Republicans have showed up to political events with loaded guns and shot and killed police officers.
The Tea Party: A History of Violence and List of Simple Truths

Republicans have shot bullets through the windows of democrat politicians offices and caused many democrat congress members to need security details.
Eugene Robinson: How Long Can GOP Leaders Ignore Tea Party Death Threats? - Truthdig

And Obama received so many death threats that it overwhelmed the Secret Service (he received about 30 death threats per pay, or 30,000 death threats from 2007 to 2012.)
Secret Service Exhausted by Massive Number of Death Threats Against President Obama

Republicans have also threatened to assassinate democrat law makers and have even threatened to kill their families.

Anti-Freedom Tea Party Calls for Senator Susan Collins' Assassination

Colorado TEApublican Threatens To Kill Democratic Lawmaker, Daughter | Americans Against the Tea Party

Tea Party Threatens Teen With Death And Violence Over Challenge To Bachmann | Sky's Universal Predications

Tea Party sign threatens gun violence if health care passes. | ThinkProgress

New West Point Study Highlights Threat Posed by Far Right-Wing Groups In U.S. | Alternet

The Growing Threat Of Violence and Bloodshed In America, Due To Incitement By Tea Party Movement! | The Progressive Professor

Tea Party Violence and Conservative Threats | The Republican Heretic

Update: Desperate politics - Tea Party protesters threaten gun violence if health care passes - Portland Progressive | Examiner.com

Tea Party anger boils over into threats and violence, Democrats the target (Part 1: The Causes) - Tampa Bay Progressive | Examiner.com

Donald Trump has told people at political rallies to "punch and knock the hell out of protesters and I will pay your legal bills."
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...313-story.html

And here's some republicans stepping on a woman's head for simply holding a protest sign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZxvYdYOqWQ

Republicans have carried out suicide attacks, killed police officers, shot bullets through democrat lawmakers windows, threatened to kill democrat lawmakers, and threatened to kill democrat lawmakers families. And republican lawmakers have justified suicide attacks and told crowds to punch and knock the hell out of protesters. And when Maxine Waters calls for protest and harassment the republicans attack her for being violent.

Last edited by chad3; 07-02-2018 at 04:06 PM..

Old 07-02-2018, 03:56 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Please apply the same reasoning to Trump and the Cambridge Newspaper shooting. Thanks.
BS

No connection. Wake up !!!

Old 07-02-2018, 03:59 PM

21,475 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:

You’re stupid or obtuse if you don’t think calling for mobs to push back at people while they’re going about their daily lives isn’t a call to violence.

Old 07-02-2018, 04:01 PM

21,475 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Why? That started with a lawsuit from 2012.

Old 07-02-2018, 04:02 PM

20,107 posts, read 9,018,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Maxine Waters isn't helping Democrats. Sane people don't like what she is saying. Its because of the likes of Maxine Waters that I won't even consider voting Democrat. She has no business telling people to harass anyone because she doesn't agree with them.

Maxine Waters is an extremist who wants other extremist to do her dirty work and only extremist will defend her. Do you really think moderates like this kind of talk?
Progressives stole the Democratic Party. They're now the Democrats with the message.

Old 07-02-2018, 05:28 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,055 times
Love this thread because it proves my point that partisanship is a mental disorder that has now lead to violence. What is tragic is that the hate and racism is fueled by the gvt and the media and of course democracy is the main driver.

Ask your self this are you seeing in your daily walk of life people full of hatred and racism? I am not seeing it, this week me and a black woman went to a Mexican restaurant and were amused watching some Oriental girls slamming down some Burritos. In the parking lot I met a black security guard warning me I was illegally parked, which I was since I live by the motto it is not against the law until you get caught. He was very respectful called me sir, as I was to him after joking around I left the parking lot as he requested.

The next day I am at Walmart, you name a nationality and they were there. Did I see racism or hate? Looked like everyone was getting along to me including some Muslim woman shoppers. Putting freon in my AC unit at that same Walmart I spaced and locked keys inside. While struggling to coat hanger to open lock a young black man comes up and says " I can get it open in 2 minutes" I timed him it took him 1 min 37 seconds.

I offered him money he refused to take it and he smoked a bowl with me of some killer.

Now take all the above if I was wearing a MAGA hat would I have been welcomed in the Mexican Restaurant? would that black guy have helped me get into my car? But since I had on a tie died shirt and a funky hat I fitted right in with the crowd. And that is what the majority of us do, try to fit in society, mind our own business, and be respectful and nice to each other.

All that noise and that is what it is partisan are eating that hate and racism brought to you buy your own gvt {both pathetic parties} and the media. I am not buying it and will not believe that racial relationships are at there worst in the history of our country. The people that thinks that is true and grew up in the sixties and seventies are either liars or idiots. Race relations have come along way towards the good.

And now the real bad mentally ill partisans are beating people up and shooting at each other all over ideology that differs from
theirs. Look at this forum and the out right disdain and hatred we have for each other and where does it come from? could it be the media? the parties, and our gvt? No doubt in mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies