Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 10:35 PM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times

Advertisements

Trump just made that up and the Daily Caller printed it.

No bat-wielding mugger called him "Mr. Trump."

This whole story is ridiculous.

What a fun thread.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2018, 10:38 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
None of us would, and neither would Trump.

The guy was whacked in the head several times with a bat and it was never reported to the cops, AND a doctor was on site, thereby freeing Trump to go on to the Paula Abdul concert?
Now wait a minute, Trump is very brave, he has said so himself:

Quote:
President Donald Trump said Monday that he would have charged into a Florida school during the shooting there earlier this month even if he were unarmed.

"I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon," Trump told governors meeting at the White House to discuss school safety.

Old 07-03-2018, 10:39 PM

What's with the threads today on the trumps being heroes?

There's another thread about how Eric Trump risked his life to save a woman. Turns out he ran into traffic to flag down a ambulance and nearly got hit by a guy on a bicycle.

Old 07-03-2018, 10:44 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
What's with the threads today on the trumps being heroes?

There's another thread about how Eric Trump risked his life to save a woman. Turns out he ran into traffic to flag down a ambulance and nearly got hit by a guy on a bicycle.
I imagine Fox News reported on it, pumping up the naked emperor.

Old 07-04-2018, 12:46 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Now wait a minute, Trump is very brave, he has said so himself:
LMAO...Trump is soft as a roll of Cottonelle. There’s never been a softer president.

Anyone who is as garrulous as Trump considering his size, should’ve had several scrapes and scuffles in his life.

He’s never had so much as a fistfight in his life. He’s the type that does a LOT of yakking (typical conservative) with hopes that he can scare the guy off.

When that doesn’t work, Trump folds and backs down. I knew Trump was weak from day one. Anyone that talks that damn much is a punk. If you slap Trump in the mouth, he sulks off like a kid who got his milk money taken.

Trump is a jelly roll. Every time he’s been given an opportunity to prove himself, he shirked it just like he did when it came to military service. Guarantee you though that he’s your classic bully.

Old 07-04-2018, 01:09 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO...Trump is soft as a roll of Cottonelle. There’s never been a softer president.

Anyone who is as garrulous as Trump considering his size, should’ve had several scrapes and scuffles in his life.

He’s never had so much as a fistfight in his life. He’s the type that does a LOT of yakking (typical conservative) with hopes that he can scare the guy off.

When that doesn’t work, Trump folds and backs down. I knew Trump was weak from day one. Anyone that talks that damn much is a punk. If you slap Trump in the mouth, he sulks off like a kid who got his milk money taken.

Trump is a jelly roll. Every time he’s been given an opportunity to prove himself, he shirked it just like he did when it came to military service. Guarantee you though that he’s your classic bully.
^Perfect description of Capt. Cowardly Bonespurs.

Funny thread, OP.

Old 07-04-2018, 07:19 AM

This thread is hysterical.

In the last three years, I have not read one believable story about Trump even helping someone out, let alone rescuing anyone.

The idea that he gives "anonymously" to the widows and orphans of slain police officers is beyond ridiculous.

If he ever gave so much as a nickel, he'd be handing it over in the form of a six foot check.

Old 07-04-2018, 07:23 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
Quote:

In the last three years, I have not read one believable story about Trump even helping someone out, let alone rescuing anyone.

The idea that he gives "anonymously" to the widows and orphans of slain police officers is beyond ridiculous.

If he ever gave so much as a nickel, he'd be handing it over in the form of a six foot check.
Exactly.

This is the man who scammed vulnerable people with a fake university. If he wants to start doing good, he can simply stop scamming people. That would help.

Old 07-04-2018, 07:30 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times
Quote:

Followed up with a fawning interview by Shawn Hannity.

Old 07-04-2018, 07:36 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
While reading the report about Eric Trump's hailing an ambulance for a woman last week I read that his dad Donald Trump once intervened a brutal mugging in 1991, so I looked up and found this.:

Donald Trump reportedly stopped a bat-wielding attacker in 1991

It's a nice story but I had never heard of it before. I find it interesting that while Trump likes gold and luxury and has a mouth that seems to know no restraint ;-) , he is very low key in this kind of everyday good deeds. I've heard other favorable casual stories about him from people who had met him when making deliveries or selling stuffs.

The guy shows up in a big car with a driver who probably has a gun, it's easy to be intimidating. Any of us would do the same. Trump is a master at self-promotion, of course he made sure his version of the story would get around.

Trump is no saint, he screws ordinary people out of their life savings and screws contractors out of their well deserved compensation. He screws banks out of their own money, so they won't lend to him and he has had to turn to mobsters for financing. He bullies and intimidates, often threatening to bankrupt an opponent in legal bills. He is the most litigious person I have ever heard of.

He has betrayed every spouse.

I have heard other unfavorable stories about him ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies