Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2018, 02:20 PM

6,915 posts, read 3,950,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
Sad but true. But they call them for something a lot of the time, too.

I think it will always be a part of the equation. When someone who doesn't look like the neighbors is hanging around, someone will call the cops. Could be black, Mexican, etc. Even someone dressed weirdly or acting bizarrely, even if they're actually harmless.

There's a flip side to this, too. In black neighborhoods, no one calls the cops. Not even the victims. Here, 4 people were shot the other night and not one of them would cooperate with the cops. So their attacker(s) is still at loose, destroying the neighborhood, shooting, stabbing, robbing.

Whether to err on the side of safety or give the benefit of the doubt is a tough call for most, I think.
Yup... Albany NY. Proof positive that two of the stupidest concepts ever come right out of urban black culture - "no snitching" and "retaliation."

I remember doing grand jury duty in Troy a few years back. The very first case I did involved a black man getting stabbed by his cousin's ex-boyfriend when the bf showed up at her house and started harassing her. The family gathered all the kids up and took them in the house. Next SMART step would be to call the cops to get rid of him. Instead, they send out the male cousin to deal with the ex, not realizing the ex had a knife on him. Of course, he gets knifed. And, naturally, we found the ex-bf guilty on all charges.

Old 07-13-2018, 02:29 PM

6,915 posts, read 3,950,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Some white people are mistrusting of African Americans because of crime statistics, and crimes they see reported on the news. Remember when the knockout game was popular? There were lots of videos of black youth attacking (usually white) people from behind as they walked down the sidewalk. After that, many white people learned to be more aware of their surroundings, including who is walking around you.

These stories and incidents do have an impact on society. When white people are blasted with news and statistics negatively portraying the African American community, this is the result. The solution is to strengthen African American communities and encourage unity instead of racial division. When Americans start seeing their neighbors as Americans, instead of terms based on race, skin color, gender, sexual orientation, etc, things will change.
Some of us "white people" don't have to look at the news. All some of us need to do is look out of our front windows and see what is going on on our own streets and in our own communities. My home neighborhood, where I grew up, has changed drastically due to "urban black culture," and NOT for the better, I'm afraid.

It's gotten so bad in places, like in Albany, the Guardian Angels actually came upstate in the last week. I don't know what they think they are going to be able to do in the face of gang bangers with guns.

Old 07-13-2018, 02:44 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,705,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
Thats because countries where there were no whites or non-blacks are impoverished much more and really lack much of anything resembling a civilization. The only places where a black country has any development is where other races live(d) there or developed it. Its when you have wealth and a decent economy where you have more opportunities and potential for violence where criminals can thrive. How much crime can you really commit in sub Saharan Africa and there is probably no way to report or track it anyways.

LOL...that is perhaps the stupidest thing I have heard yet on this forum. I never heard of the "to poor to be violent" theory....lol. I guess if people were so weak and emaciated from starvation....you would have a point. I mean, if that is what you think Africa is like, everyone an the verge of death from starvation, you are not just a racist....but a FLAMING RACIST.

Obviously you feel black people are not smart enough to create any type of modern society...or perpetuate one on their own. That's fine that you think that....it really is. What even better, though, is that you expressed it so that there is little doubt that you are a racist.

Too poor to be violent.....roflmao. The lengths of absurdity people actually go through to hold onto their ignorance is astounding.

Old 07-13-2018, 03:24 PM

19,632 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ContraPagan View Post
Some of us "white people" don't have to look at the news. All some of us need to do is look out of our front windows and see what is going on on our own streets and in our own communities. My home neighborhood, where I grew up, has changed drastically due to "urban black culture," and NOT for the better, I'm afraid.

It's gotten so bad in places, like in Albany, the Guardian Angels actually came upstate in the last week. I don't know what they think they are going to be able to do in the face of gang bangers with guns.
Well no one who is law abiding likes when gangs move in, regardless of what race you are. In my old neighborhood it was Asian gangs causing the most trouble and the drug dealing was across the board racially. Back in the seventies the problems were whites dealing hard drugs and mob related stuff. Then a lot of poor minorities moved in and there were violent clashes between different groups and a white flight except for the poor, old people who refused to leave, and criminals.

Old 07-13-2018, 03:30 PM

4,418 posts, read 2,943,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
LOL...that is perhaps the stupidest thing I have heard yet on this forum. I never heard of the "to poor to be violent" theory....lol. I guess if people were so weak and emaciated from starvation....you would have a point. I mean, if that is what you think Africa is like, everyone an the verge of death from starvation, you are not just a racist....but a FLAMING RACIST.

Obviously you feel black people are not smart enough to create any type of modern society...or perpetuate one on their own. That's fine that you think that....it really is. What even better, though, is that you expressed it so that there is little doubt that you are a racist.

Too poor to be violent.....roflmao. The lengths of absurdity people actually go through to hold onto their ignorance is astounding.
Yes. Economic imbalance where there isn’t a larger incentive for crime. There’s is nothing to steal if everyone is living in mud huts in tribes unable to feed themselves. If you took all the people from them most crime ridden areas of Chicago and out theme in sub Saharan Africa you wouldn’t see as bad crime stats.

Old 07-13-2018, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Yes. Economic imbalance where there isn’t a larger incentive for crime. There’s is nothing to steal if everyone is living in mud huts in tribes unable to feed themselves. If you took all the people from them most crime ridden areas of Chicago and out theme in sub Saharan Africa you wouldn’t see as bad crime stats.

Who Knew there were BIG CITIES in Africa that are over 90% black.

Dar es Salaam

Wazungus are crazy!

Take Accra, Ghana....a city of 1.5 million BLACK PEOPLE.....look at the report of crime getting out of hand.

from the article.

....Zooming on 2017 and 2018 figures, he said for car robberies, two cases were recorded in 2017, but by January 2018 January, there have been 10 cases.
Also, in 2017 the number of residential robberies stood at 26, however, in 2018 the figure shot up to 31.
For robberies at work, there were only two cases in 2017 but 2018 recorded 5 cases.
For street robberies, there were 21 cases in 2017 but the cases more than doubled in by one year, hitting 43 cases in 2018.
“So we are seeing almost a 45 percent growth in the five major crimes in Accra within the space of a year,” he said on PM Express.

compare that to a city of 1.5 million in the US in 2017!!! 21 street robberies for the WHOLE YEAR!!!! Four robberies of business!!!!!

You have to stop reading the KKK journal. The information they are feeding you is having the opposite effect of making your race look intellectually superior.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 07-13-2018 at 04:42 PM..

Old 07-13-2018, 04:56 PM

Quote:

Who Knew there were BIG CITIES in Africa that are over 90% black.

Dar es Salaam

Wazungus are crazy!

Take Accra, Ghana....a city of 1.5 million BLACK PEOPLE.....look at the report of crime getting out of hand.

from the article.

....Zooming on 2017 and 2018 figures, he said for car robberies, two cases were recorded in 2017, but by January 2018 January, there have been 10 cases.
Also, in 2017 the number of residential robberies stood at 26, however, in 2018 the figure shot up to 31.
For robberies at work, there were only two cases in 2017 but 2018 recorded 5 cases.
For street robberies, there were 21 cases in 2017 but the cases more than doubled in by one year, hitting 43 cases in 2018.
“So we are seeing almost a 45 percent growth in the five major crimes in Accra within the space of a year,” he said on PM Express.

compare that to a city of 1.5 million in the US in 2017!!! 21 street robberies for the WHOLE YEAR!!!! Four robberies of business!!!!!

You have to stop reading the KKK journal. The information they are feeding you is having the opposite effect of making your race look intellectually superior.

You had to handpick the most peaceful developed country in Africa, yet it still lags behind the rest of the world.

https://tradingeconomics.com/ghana/gdp-per-capita

Old 07-13-2018, 05:08 PM

Quote:
You had to handpick the most peaceful developed country in Africa, yet it still lags behind the rest of the world.

https://tradingeconomics.com/ghana/gdp-per-capita

I picked it because a spent a couple of months there. Also, many African Americans....and particularly Jamaicans, ancestors where from that region of Africa. Also, many African Americans are living in Ghana.

Here is the bottom line. You have an old racist view of what Africa is like and what Africans are like. Black people are a really peaceful people. When black people have prolonged contact living under white domination and rule, then, and only then, do black people start demonstrating hyper violent behavior when not in war. It's no coincidence that violent crime rates are much, much higher for blacks in the diaspora than in Africa.

You all try your hardest to act like centuries of white racism had no effect on black people.....but all the evidence says otherwise.

Old 07-13-2018, 05:14 PM

20,102 posts, read 9,015,533 times

Old 07-13-2018, 05:49 PM

Quote:
I picked it because a spent a couple of months there. Also, many African Americans....and particularly Jamaicans, ancestors where from that region of Africa. Also, many African Americans are living in Ghana.

Here is the bottom line. You have an old racist view of what Africa is like and what Africans are like. Black people are a really peaceful people. When black people have prolonged contact living under white domination and rule, then, and only then, do black people start demonstrating hyper violent behavior when not in war. It's no coincidence that violent crime rates are much, much higher for blacks in the diaspora than in Africa.

You all try your hardest to act like centuries of white racism had no effect on black people.....but all the evidence says otherwise.
Then you should know Black culture in America is vastly different than west Africa or Africa in general. When Africans from Africa come to America they usually don’t even want to associate with each other. There are also significant physical differences,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies