Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2018, 03:44 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,668,712 times

Advertisements

Trump Calls His Criticism Of British Prime Minister 'Fake News'

Trump is right again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2018, 03:45 PM

40,954 posts, read 49,221,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post

Speaking of BIG balloons: Where is the fat Hillary balloon, with polyester brown stretch pants and cottage cheese thighs?
They had one but it kept falling down.

Old 07-13-2018, 03:53 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,392,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
What I find perplexing is their concept of being able to speak and demonstrate freely. On one hand they put in jail someone who spouts out anti-immigrant rhetoric and then they turn around and make it fine to fly a hateful looking blimp making fun of a U.S. President.
No matter what you think of Trump, even if you hate him, I would think the English would show a little bit more restraint since he is the elected head of the best friend Britain has in this world, but I suppose hypocrisy has no limits.
Oh my word. USA is running rampart stomping all over its Allies and you think the British have no restraint. The USA isn't acting like a a friend now. Putting wedges between us yes.

The American people are goodhearted and compassionate. The president they elected is an unfortunate error born out of covert corruption. Russia certainly supported his election. For one, Clinton was too hostile towards Russia.They did not want her in power.

I have borrowed truths in the following from the masters of the ages.
"He that is without [fault] among you, let him throw the first stone...”
"Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"

I ask why America thought they had to be "great again" when they have always been and are Great. I don't understand the reason Americans voted for Trump.

Old 07-13-2018, 04:03 PM

26,272 posts, read 8,434,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You'd think she'd give it up for Charles. Almost 70 years old, Next in line and the old lady won't step down.
Yeah....... she made some kind of oath when she became Queen. Something about serving her people to the end of her life.

Poor ol' Charlie. He has waited all his life for his mother to die. Now he is an old man, and she sails on.

Still, he has plenty of money, and some fine houses. It could be worse, for sure.

He has to put up with Camilla. That's his penance.

Old 07-13-2018, 04:08 PM

7,185 posts, read 4,771,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
OMG! There are massive crowds gathering in London to protest Trump. What an embarrassment for the United States.
We ought to be used to it by now.

Old 07-13-2018, 04:11 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,725,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Dave he's actually calling out a lot of people and problems who need to be called out. He may not be the smoothest but he does get results.

Sometimes people need to stop ignoring problems and wrongs. A lot of the common people support Trump. He has a lot more support than the news lets you believe and that's why he distrusts the news.
Since when is it Trump's business to dictate trade policy to the English prime minister while visiting, denigrate her and say a fellow politician would "make a great prime minister". He also said previously that the British prime minister was "too schoolmistressy". These are not things that need to be said, he's just being **s.

Trump doesn't have "more support" he has the Trump supporters and that's all. He won a minority election and he's never had majority support. He is willfully ignorant and says he doesn't trust the news because the news says things he doesn't like. Just yesterday he was saying how much the British people like him when in fact, most British people don't like him at all. Again, willfully ignorant and also delusional. How many times do we have to hear Trump bragging about himself and calling himself a very stable genius?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Canada's a pretty good friend, too. Sadly, he's treating the Canadians no better.

I'm just thankful for friends abroad who realize trump doesn't speak for all of us. Please never forget that.
So true. The majority of this country is embarrassed by Trump and do not agree with his insulting our friends. We can't wait until he's gone.

Last edited by Seacove; 07-13-2018 at 04:26 PM..

Old 07-13-2018, 04:11 PM

40,954 posts, read 49,221,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
He has to put up with Camilla. That's his penance.
He had such a good deal and definitely traded down. His boys are the exact same age as my sons. I'm glad they've turned out to be such good men.

Old 07-13-2018, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
The more outraged the left gets, the harder I laugh at them. What a bunch of fools.

If Donald Trump provokes you into making giant blimps, then Donald Trump has won. Congrats on making an idiot out of yourself. It's well deserved.
Nah.

You sound miffed.

It looked like the city residents were having a good old time.

The blimp and the signs were absolutely hilarious.

Old 07-13-2018, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
American media has been shocked by how much support has in England.
Hahahaha.

Check your drinking water.

Old 07-13-2018, 04:19 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,300,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
I really wanted to say the balloon is a great depiction of Trump especially with all that hot air... but it is filled with Helium. I consider it a lost opportunity by the Brits.
But he’s also wearing a diaper, which is appropriate, because he full of.......

Fill in the blank.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies