Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2018, 07:01 PM

15,864 posts, read 6,320,150 times

Advertisements

He called that guy a sentient marshmallow. He also took jabs at his dad bod and called him male-like Caucasian and said the man with the musculature of a cumulus cloud . I'm white and I'm not going to take this personally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2018, 07:03 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,803,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
OP, so I take it you agree with these gestapo tactics by the left wing oppression?
Gestapo, huh? Interesting choice of words.

I agree with racists getting their come-uppance.

Old 07-06-2018, 07:06 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,461,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger
OP, so I take it you agree with these gestapo tactics by the left wing oppression?
Ah yes, the Famous Gestapo tactic of recording someone who calls the cops on a colored person over a minor perceived transgression. The Gestapo were famous and feared for that. That's how Hitler won.

Old 07-06-2018, 07:15 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,750,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Ah yes, the Famous Gestapo tactic of recording someone who calls the cops on a colored person over a minor perceived transgression. The Gestapo were famous and feared for that. That's how Hitler won.
Just to give fair warning, in some circles you can get in to a LOT of trouble for calling black people "colored" people.

Old 07-06-2018, 07:24 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
So this poor SOB gets fired from his job, not related to the incident, for asking to see an ID. That, in turn, is perceived as racist and now the Looney Left is making death threats and the poor SOB has to move 100 miles away. And of course there has to be someone that blames Donald Trump. There always is.

If this isn't a classic case of unhinged radical liberalism with a sprinkle of TDS I don't know what is.
POC’srpos

Old 07-06-2018, 07:26 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
He was out of line, and he questioned her because of her race as evidence by the fact he said ““They kinda make their way around sometimes,” he says, speaking to the cops. “But that’s good enough for me today.”
WTF??? “They”??? He showed he true colors with that statement and it’s on camera.
So you know “They” don’t?

Old 07-06-2018, 08:14 PM

4,761 posts, read 7,834,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
If I have someone staying at my house and I give them my pool pass I hope a racist hall monitor doesn't harass them. Just like when cops shoot unarmed black men closet racists will go out of their way to make excuses for their inexcusable behavior. Same thing is happening here.

Am I to gather from your post that you are calling me a closet racist? If not, you should certainly rephrase. That is exactly what I took from what you said.

The sign at the gate, that the woman made a point to film, albeit briefly, said the pool is for residents and guests only, and guests must be accompanied by the resident. Someone said to Bloom that she needs to be checked. Bloom checked. This is racist how?

the rules are the rules. If she's a resident, things are fine. If she refused to offer proof of residency, that's her fault. A key card does not prove residency. It proves you have a key card. She could have been a guest, and that was in violation of the rules by not being there with the resident. How hard is this to grasp? If Bloom, who is presumably over the pool, doesn't recognize someone, black or white, why is it some sin to ask her to show some proof she should be allowed to be there? An immediate denial and playing of the race card is unecessary. He may have been an ******* but that doesn't mean she should be there. The rules are the rules and if it's some insult that you're asked to abide by those rules, perhaps you shouldn't leave the house. Or, it's a case of someone who had a golden opportunity to play the victim card, dropped in their lap. I'd suspect it's somewhere in the middle. He was a jerk and she was not making things any easier.

As I mentioned previously, I've seen some offerings that she is not an owner in the neighborhood, and possibly a renter. This could easily explain why no one recognized her.

I'm trying to look at this from an impartial lens and your post appears to take the intellectually lazy approach of playing along with the racism claim. And I certainly take offense at what looks to be you claiming I am some kind of a racist. I'm not willing to jump in and claim racism when we are only hearing half of the story and the video really shows nothing other than the supposed victim claiming racism. If this makes me racist, so be it. Fortunately I don't have to worry about your particular views of me.

If this is a true case of racism, screw that guy and I hope he gets everything he deserves. If not, I would hope that all of those who wish to attack him would apologize with the same enthusiasm with which they've labelled him a racist. Unfortunately, none of that will get his job back and make the psychos who have threatened him stand down....until the next time something like this happens.

Old 07-06-2018, 08:18 PM

16,825 posts, read 17,728,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Lynch Mob tactics. That's all these SJW types look for. Something to make a stink over and post on social media to get a response and their 15 minutes of fame.
You of course posted the same thing with regards to those who protested outside the restaurant that turned away Huckabee Sanders right?

Old 07-06-2018, 08:31 PM

4,761 posts, read 7,834,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
Where did you read this? Local news story:

"But Bloom was wrong about his neighbor: Abhulimen owns a house with her husband a few blocks away in the development, according to county property records."

It seems I was wrong about this part. It was taken from another forum and it was obviously wrong.

It appears the property was bought 3/17/2015. It belongs to her and Micheal Abhulimen.

Now, that being said, she does appear to embellish a touch when she said half-million dollar neighborhood. That property shows as $300,000, even on the tax records. Total taxable value is $401,700. Sale price being $300k, and her claims of $500k, I have to wonder if she's maybe laying it on a little thicker than needed for the views and likes. Maybe I shouldn't wonder about that, lest I be called a racist again.

Like I said, though, if Bloom was being racist, screw him and make it hurt. If not, this is much ado about nothing.

Old 07-06-2018, 08:39 PM

16,825 posts, read 17,728,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Why did her name suddenly change from Jasmine Edwards to Jasmine Abhulimen?
Suddenly? Many, many women have their social media accounts under their maiden names. As that was the account she used to post from, it isn’t really sudden at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies