Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2018, 03:04 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,786,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
You are relating a sibling relationship to an unknown whacko threatening to kill someone.

That's not a good look for you.
I never claimed to be pretty. As the Kinks once sang "Paranoia is the 'destroya'". The left already has its safe spaces; you, my friend, are steamrolling there as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2018, 03:05 PM

20,457 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
When is talk just talk and when is it an actual threat? I thought conservatives could tell the difference, or is their show of indignation just a "show"?
well Dershowitz isn't a conservative so maybe he cant?
he is hated by the left because he doesn't defend their stupidity.

Old 07-06-2018, 03:07 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,060,434 times
Educated, you say?. As the saying goes, There's book learning, then there's horse sense. 'Cours, without horse sense, one will be a horse's .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I was just coming here to post this. How horrible is this when an educated Democrat is saying such things? But she is an elitist so there's that.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32702...mpaign=aklavan

Old 07-06-2018, 03:07 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Tucker Carlson and Allan Dershowitz are both Democrats (even though Tucker puts down Democrats all the time on his FOX show). But that is what Professor Dershowitz is complaining about. The radical, left of the left, side of the Democratic Party has taken over and they want to silence any dissent. You cannot even be a liberal Democrat, like the Professor, without somebody trying to shut you up. There is no reasoning; it's their way or no way with this very leftist group that thinks only they know what is best for our Country.
It's not just the whack jobs on the radical left that have it in for Dershowitz. Any honest and decent person that is aware of Dershowitz's attempt to smear Robert Mueller with the Whitey Bulger case thinks he's a slimeball.

Old 07-06-2018, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, then all the stuff the left is talking about "what trump said" is just talk and no substance....perfect, you need to tell your leftist buddies that trump was just talking and meant nothing by anything....

Trump is all talk. I never took his BS as anything but. Plus, I was wondering who would bring his rallies up first, you or me.

Old 07-06-2018, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
well Dershowitz isn't a conservative so maybe he cant?
he is hated by the left because he doesn't defend their stupidity.

I was talking about conservatives in general who are ate up by this. I doubt if Mr. Dershowitz gives a fig.

Old 07-06-2018, 03:13 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Tomatoes are SCARY!

Just think, if he got hit with a tomato he might have earned a Purple Heart instead of grifting one from an old soldier.

At least you admit you are wrong....

Never been hit with a green tomato have ya.....you should try it some time.....and of course nobody would ever put anything inside...

But, let me ask you this, does it matter if it would hurt or not?

Old 07-06-2018, 03:18 PM

1,991 posts, read 899,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Qy8V7rJRo

“At a party this week on Martha’s Vineyard, a woman said if Dershowitz were here tonight, I’d stab him through the heart,” said the Harvard Law School professor.

On the one hand - the some on the left are getting a taste of their own medicine.

On the other hand - this whole movement of harassment is getting out of control. There is no room for civil behavior.

Real Americans who want the country (and themselves) to succeed need to come together against these people.
Even a rank lawyer knows not to use hearsay evidence in a argument. Have a nice evening everyone.

Old 07-06-2018, 07:23 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
It's not just the whack jobs on the radical left that have it in for Dershowitz. Any honest and decent person that is aware of Dershowitz's attempt to smear Robert Mueller with the Whitey Bulger case thinks he's a slimeball.

I was not familiar with that story until you mentioned it. So I fond this article: https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ala.../08/id/853235/. What part of Dershowitz's claims are not true? Seriously; I do not know.

Old 07-06-2018, 08:57 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I was not familiar with that story until you mentioned it. So I fond this article: https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ala.../08/id/853235/. What part of Dershowitz's claims are not true? Seriously; I do not know.
Google "Opinion Smearing Robert Mueller-The New York Times". Read the piece by federal judge Nancy Gertner. Then you will know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies