Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2018, 05:34 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,388,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
I don't know anyone who endorses killing babies.
you have to be kidding. Hillary said she approved of full term abortion... abortion up until birth. and no, I won't find the video for you.

I want women to always have a right to abortion up to 8 weeks. after that..NO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2018, 05:36 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Who doesn't care about what men do? No one cares. What private conversation have you had with your doctor about a medical ptocedure that the US government felt they needed to be a part of?

So you speak for every human on this earth now? I hold both females and males accountable for their actions. What procedure are you talking about and why would I need a privative conversation with my doctor about it? Government felt they needed to be a part of what? WTH are you talking about?

Old 07-06-2018, 05:39 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:

Abortion is killing human life, duh. Oh, I suppose to you it's just a clump of cells.

Old 07-06-2018, 05:45 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,009,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
you have to be kidding. Hillary said she approved of full term abortion... abortion up until birth. and no, I won't find the video for you.

I want women to always have a right to abortion up to 8 weeks. after that..NO.
Few people remember, that it was Rick Santorum with a GOP majority who passed the late term Abortion Act in 2003.

Dems voted FOR late term/partial abortions in the final trimester, they just lost that one. The GOP tried to pass one back in 97', but Billy Clinton used the power of the veto to stop it.

Democrats rarely mention this tidbit of the history about abortion.

Old 07-06-2018, 05:51 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,811,145 times
Quote:
Me neither. It seems like far more people endorse the wholesale kidnapping of live children by the state. They also endorse cutting social safety nets for people who may rely on them to feed their children. Most people these days could care less what happens to a baby after its born, especially if it's the wrong skin color.

Old 07-06-2018, 05:52 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
So you speak for every human on this earth now? I hold both females and males accountable for their actions. What procedure are you talking about and why would I need a privative conversation with my doctor about it? Government felt they needed to be a part of what? WTH are you talking about?
Abortion is a medical procedure. So far, only women get abortions.

The government wants to interfere with a woman's medical procedure.
The government wants a say in how women are treated medically.

In what male medical procedure does the government want to get involved?

And, more importantly, would you resent the government becoming involved in your medical care and deeming some aspect of your medical care illegal?

Old 07-06-2018, 05:56 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I wonder what the Republicans of the 1950s or 1960s would have thought if they'd known there would be a Republican president who, for starters, had three marriages, fathering children in each. (Imagine if Obama had run, as a black candidate, with that history!)

And it would be a president known for flagrant adultery. A president who was an uninvolved father. A president who is apparently estranged from his own sister. A president who cut off medical care for his nephew. A president who speaks of his daughter in sexual terms. A president who reportedly treats his son-in-law with contempt. And now, a president who is making headlines for separating families, as they used to do in concentration camps.

Bush, Sr. probably believed in those traditional family values. I wonder what he says about Trump in private.
Clarallel, they won't touch this with a ten foot pole.

All they can do is deflect.

All they can say is "but Obama, but Clinton, but...".

I think they broke all their mirrors so they don't have to look themselves in the eye after defending the cheeto.

Old 07-06-2018, 06:09 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,496,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
left meme
The left can't meme...

Old 07-06-2018, 06:10 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Doesn't have to be Obama. Look at the Bushes, who seem to have a great family.

As to "forgivable," sure. We're all human. But I'm talking about the hypocrisy of Republicans about what is to be expected in a leader, not about what individual private citizens do. And surely you're not going to imagine, if you're a big advocate of forgiveness, that Trump should be forgiven for all his transgressions, while you're still busily imagining that Obama must have some errors somewhere that you can dig up?

Anyone
who repents of sin can be forgiven.

Old 07-06-2018, 06:12 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,746,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Clarallel, they won't touch this with a ten foot pole.

All they can do is deflect.

All they can say is "but Obama, but Clinton, but...".

I think they broke all their mirrors so they don't have to look themselves in the eye after defending the cheeto.
Compare Trump with Obama or Hillary.

Trump hasn't done much compared to Hillary who has a long history of scandals and corruption.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies