Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2018, 04:38 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,095,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapper Zoom View Post
You're not really asking a question in good faith, but rather trying to apply that Trump has done all sorts of horrible things. Why not just start a thread declaring that you don't care for him or listing what you think he's done that is so horrible? If, that is, you really want to discuss it with anyone.
Alright I get you, I rushed it(typing from mobile).

Tell me where I'm wrong.

I see him alienating us, causing a trade war which is gonna come back and bite us. Seperating families(who should not be here but still should not have had that done to them) then blaming the dems like he's not the one that initiated that fiasco. Now we have a whole mess in our hands to reunite these kids. Then his whole muslim ban.

Old 07-07-2018, 04:39 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,253,323 times
How long will you continue to point the finger at mr trump to divert my attention from your violent anti American corrupt party

Old 07-07-2018, 04:40 PM

17,430 posts, read 13,200,337 times
There is nothing wrong with President Trump.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...ican-greatness

He has already done more in 2 years than obuma did in 8.

You want to talk about what's wrong with this guy, look at obuma

Old 07-07-2018, 04:43 PM

51,619 posts, read 25,681,640 times
Listen to the Trump talk about Elton John and their respective organs or the nonsensical golf metaphors.

Sarah Palin makes more sense.

There is something wrong with the guy.

Old 07-07-2018, 04:44 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,775,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
We got through 8 years of Obama and kept the Clintons in politics for nearly 3 decades. Trump's foibles are minor compared to them.

Yeah...... RIGHT !!! Obamas term was safe and sane, compared to what this idiot has done in only 18 months. I would think, by now, his Trumpees would be wondering why so many people have come and gone in this administration, or why so many of our allies are distancing themselves from us, or why he has not accomplished one damn thing of substance, like healthcare or a solid immigration program.

All he did was give us a morsel of a tax break, and that was done to get the heat off of him for a while because of the Mueller investigation. Otherwise, he has been a total flop, a dangerous flop.

Old 07-07-2018, 04:46 PM

39,809 posts, read 26,403,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Seems like he can do no wrong.
What's your limit for this guy? To those that are Trump fans.

What if he becomes close allies with dictators?

Just going by what I see posted here. Like the "Reassessing our allies" thread. Just reeks of "troll". And there just seems to be every excuse imaginable for Trump these days.
Oh, maybe if he gave Iran, the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism, $1.5 billion. Or if he constantly attacked police while defending violent criminals. Or if he encouraged violent criminals to invade this nation. If he made trade deals aimed at putting Americans last. Perhaps if he used the presidency to attempt to destroy industries he didn't like. If he worked to destroy the US health care system. Just for a start.

You know-if he were to implement the policies of his predecessor that puts America last and harms American citizens.

Old 07-07-2018, 04:47 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,796,146 times
Quote:
Alright I get you, I rushed it(typing from mobile).

Tell me where I'm wrong.

I see him alienating us, causing a trade war which is gonna come back and bite us. Seperating families(who should not be here but still should not have had that done to them) then blaming the dems like he's not the one that initiated that fiasco. Now we have a whole mess in our hands to reunite these kids. Then his whole muslim ban.
Does a President control how people act or think? You are responsible for your own actions as am I. You just don't like WHAT he is doing, fair enough, nominate someone who can be elected next time.

The electorate that elected Obama twice elected Trump. That says more about Clinton than Trump.

Old 07-07-2018, 04:49 PM

4,017 posts, read 2,694,903 times
Quote:
Seems like he can do no wrong.
What's your limit for this guy? To those that are Trump fans.

What if he becomes close allies with dictators?

Just going by what I see posted here. Like the "Reassessing our allies" thread. Just reeks of "troll". And there just seems to be every excuse imaginable for Trump these days.

If he got a sex change and started calling himself "Hillary", that'd probably do it for 'em.....

Old 07-07-2018, 04:50 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,215,255 times
He can do anything--it is a cult of personality. What Trump says and does is of little concern to his following. He lies, he cheats, he is uncivil, rude, embarrassing and inhumane. Until the fans are personally hurt financially by his ego-driven policies, I don't think they care that he is a dishonest, corrupt scam artist. But they are in the minority.

Old 07-07-2018, 04:51 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,796,146 times
Lots of people cringe at the crap he says but would still rather have him than Clinton. I am one of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.