Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2018, 01:10 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I recall watching Matthews on the day of the Boston Marathon. I was running on the treadmill, and there was Chris talking about a bombing at the Boston Marathon. He brought in one expert after another trying to goad them into saying that it might be a (white) militia-type group. The experts all said, no I don't think there is reason to say that.

Matthews pointed out that the JFK library had been targeted the same day. Wouldn't a white militia group have reason to go after a Democratic President? The JFK library 'bombing' turned out to be an accidental fire due to equipment malfunction, and the bombers turned out to be Islamic terrorists.

SMH.
Oh yes, I remember Chris Matthews trying to blame the right also calling them domestic terrorist.

“Normally, domestic terrorists, people tend to be on the far right, well that’s not a good category, just extremists, let’s call them that. Do they advertise after they do something like this? Do they try to get credit as a group or do they just hate America so much or its politics or its government that they just want to do the damage, they don’t care if they get public credit, if you will?”
-- Chris Matthews

https://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/chris...d-be-far-right
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2018, 03:13 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Oh yes, I remember Chris Matthews trying to blame the right also calling them domestic terrorist.

“Normally, domestic terrorists, people tend to be on the far right, well that’s not a good category, just extremists, let’s call them that. Do they advertise after they do something like this? Do they try to get credit as a group or do they just hate America so much or its politics or its government that they just want to do the damage, they don’t care if they get public credit, if you will?”
-- Chris Matthews

https://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/chris...d-be-far-right
I will never forget that time when Chrissy was interviewing Trayvon's parents, and he starts the interview by telling them: "On behalf of all white people, I apologize". Yes, he actually said that!

Old 07-11-2018, 03:29 PM

1,070 posts, read 391,628 times
Just curious - why are many of you watching Chris Matthews or ANY show that you don’t like, or you hate? Are you that bored?

For you Fox lovers, I guess you didn’t get the memo from Roger Ailes. Fox is entertainment, NOT news. I’m w/Ailes on this

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/04..._15727044.html

Old 07-11-2018, 08:37 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I will never forget that time when Chrissy was interviewing Trayvon's parents, and he starts the interview by telling them: "On behalf of all white people, I apologize". Yes, he actually said that!
Liberals talking heads are arrogant. What makes him the one to speak for the rest of us. It's ashamed what happened but Chris Matthews is kissing ass and doesn't have the right to speak for the rest of us.

Old 07-13-2018, 08:03 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,552,009 times
No one can beat Sean Hannity for the biggest idiot.

Old 07-13-2018, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Care to provide anything to support that?

Old 07-13-2018, 09:22 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,552,009 times
Quote:

Everything he says.

Old 07-13-2018, 11:17 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I used to like Morning Joe ... Joe and Mika, actually I liked Joe, Mika is liberal but hey, I'm open to opposing views. But Joe turned into Chris Matthews. After the election the vile hatred he and Mika expressed was all that show became about. I took them off my DVR, they had nothing else to offer other than hate.

About the only newsroom personality I like to listen to anymore is Harris Faulkner: Harris Faulkner | Fox News. All the rest I do not care if I hear them or not. I think that many of us just do not want to hear a solid half hour or hour of simply politics. It isn't that we do not want to hear some politics; but the idea of news stations making their own news, because of a dress or sneakers, is way out of line. I miss the days where they spent a minute on an article and then moved on.

Old 07-13-2018, 08:38 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Everything he says.
Oh, so you can't really.

Old 07-13-2018, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Oh, so you can't really.
Yeah..i came to the same conclusion. "everything he says"? So when Hannity say "Thanks for tuning in"..that somehow makes him an idiot?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies