Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2018, 06:34 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Neoconservatism is cancer.

Screw 'em. They never did anything to protect American liberty or the property rights of Americans.
Plenty of soldiers from other countries died in the Gulf Wars but now we don’t need them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2018, 06:36 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
If we pull the troops can we still give Israel $10 million per day? Those Palestinian babies on the Gaza strip aren't going to commit suicide...they can't even fire a gun. Who will kill them?

It's up to us my fellow taxpayers!

Israel has a blank check but NATO allies need to ante up 2%

Old 07-11-2018, 06:42 PM

957 posts, read 758,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
Oh come on. The only reason the free world exists is because of U.S. military might. Russia would invade Europe yesterday if we weren't there. And Europe is not a U.S. ally. They are a group of countries that continually undermine U.S. interests and freedoms.
Tell that to the families who lost loved ones fighting alongside of US Soldiers in Afghanistan after 911!

Old 07-11-2018, 06:50 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,120,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
If we pull the troops can we still give Israel $10 million per day? Those Palestinian babies on the Gaza strip aren't going to commit suicide...they can't even fire a gun. Who will kill them?

It's up to us my fellow taxpayers!

Don't forget--they also have universal healthcare, mostly free college, and free abortions on demand.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Plenty of soldiers from other countries died in the Gulf Wars but now we don’t need them.
That is the fault of the countries who got involved in the stupid U.S. wars of aggression and the people who allowed themselves to fight the stupid U.S. wars of aggression.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Israel has a blank check but NATO allies need to ante up 2%
Israel needs to be cut off completely, as do NATO and all the other countries who receive confiscated U.S. income.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:59 PM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Apparently, we have zero reason to be there. The combined EU armed forces would not have much of an issue with a foreign invasion from anywhere. The problem is, that the EU is so obsessed with allowing millions of refugees to live like royalty in nearly every major city in the EU, that it can turn into a bloodbath if those refugees decide to overthrow the cities they are living in in an easily coordinated attack.

That being said, I want our military forces to leave the EU since they are deciding to cut their own throats.

What do you think? And please, can I get some serious responses?
I think we should pull our troops out of every country not our own.

Old 07-11-2018, 07:02 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Nope. I think we should bring them home and use that huge military surplus to fund the building of the wall, and let the military build it. Protecting the borders in my opinion should be a military job anyways.
Correct!

Besides, we'll be needing those able-bodied young people to fill all the new jobs.

Old 07-11-2018, 07:03 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
I think it is really tacky that these countries are finally being called out for NOT honoring their commitments to NATO, and all the media can do is act outraged at Trump for reminding them that they need to pay what they promised. And now I hear that Trudeau is proudly announcing that not only has Canada NOT been honoring their commitment, but he has pledged to pay even less...JUST TO GET BACK AT TRUMP! What frickin idiocy is this?
It's Juvenile Leftist Idiocy and about all they have left.
Justin is underwater in an Election and wants to be seen as a "tough guy" to gain American Press Approval. He absolutely believes that if the American Press LOVES him, then his Party will win.

Time will tell, but I smell desperation in the air.

Old 07-11-2018, 07:06 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
I think it is really tacky that these countries are finally being called out for NOT honoring their commitments to NATO, and all the media can do is act outraged at Trump for reminding them that they need to pay what they promised. And now I hear that Trudeau is proudly announcing that not only has Canada NOT been honoring their commitment, but he has pledged to pay even less...JUST TO GET BACK AT TRUMP! What frickin idiocy is this?
There is no official commitment -- there are guidelines and that's that.

So your feelings are a result of misinformation. What frickin idiocy is that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies