Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2018, 04:47 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,710,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Or so we had previously thought.

Are you suggesting that you believe that the Russian military people who were indicted will ever stand trial, much less be held accountable as proxies for Russian cyberwarfare activities against our country? Or that either Mueller or Rosenstein believed that any of these outcomes were even remotely likely when they filed for these indictments?

If the answer to all of these questions are "no," then these indictments are political theater and nothing more.
Nobody on these boards has any clue what Mueller is looking at or how he is making his case. If there are Americans associated with these Russian Military people then indicting these Russians makes sense. We will see.

Last edited by JohnBoy64; 07-14-2018 at 05:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2018, 04:48 PM

46,222 posts, read 26,980,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Welp...

I was kinda afraid that was too much reading.

But, no doubt ya did yer best, chuck.

So, all you did was provide what the left want...even if it was called right wing...

No need to keep lying littleg......

Old 07-14-2018, 04:57 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,466,073 times
Talking Carry on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, all you did was provide what the left want...even if it was called right wing...

No need to keep lying littleg......
I understand your frustration, chuck.

What I quoted and linked to was science.

No one expected you to embrace it.

Just keep watching Fox "News." You'll never encounter it there.

Old 07-14-2018, 05:22 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,489,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
Nobody on these boards has any clue what Mueller is is looking at or how he is making his case. If there are Americans associated with these Russian Military people then indicting these Russians makes sense. We will see.
No Americans were indicted in connection with this, and Rosenstein was very explicit about that. If there were any to indict, there was nothing stopping him from indicting them at the same time.

Also, if there never are any Americans indicted in connection as conspirators with these Russians - as appears increasingly likely at this point - then these indictments will go down in the books as political theater by the DOJ, plain and simple.

Old 07-14-2018, 05:25 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,710,336 times
Quote:
No Americans were indicted in connection with this, and Rosenstein was very explicit about that. If there were any to indict, there was nothing stopping him from indicting them at the same time.

Also, if there never are any Americans indicted in connection as conspirators with these Russians - as appears increasingly likely at this point - then these indictments will go down in the books as political theater by the DOJ, plain and simple.
This is investigation is ongoing and you don't know jack.

Old 07-14-2018, 05:27 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,095,343 times
Quote:

Rosenstein states the exact reason why no Americans were indicted Friday, while also stating that other investigations were ongoing. Furthermore, the indictment stated that there was an American with connections to the Trump Administration, in contact with the Russians.

Old 07-14-2018, 06:31 PM

46,222 posts, read 26,980,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I understand your frustration, chuck.

What I quoted and linked to was science.

No one expected you to embrace it.

Just keep watching Fox "News." You'll never encounter it there.

Sorry, you may think you are cool providing "click bait" links.....but sorry...I Learned a long time ago to NEVER click your links.....spam out the butt, pop-ups....etc....

I've had to shut down my computer and run in safe mode to do a virus scan, because of your links.....

Old 07-14-2018, 07:23 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,095,343 times
Quote:
Sorry, you may think you are cool providing "click bait" links.....but sorry...I Learned a long time ago to NEVER click your links.....spam out the butt, pop-ups....etc....

I've had to shut down my computer and run in safe mode to do a virus scan, because of your links.....
Now I know you’re just being melodramatic. It’s literally impossible to get spam without giving away your information, and I’ve yet to see a single post from Old Gringo linking to registration forms.

Old 07-14-2018, 07:25 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,497,754 times
Quote:

You are probably the only one.

Old 07-14-2018, 07:32 PM

23,446 posts, read 17,113,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Watch live: Rosenstein holds press conference on law enforcement announcement | TheHill

Crossing my fingers it 3 to 6 charges on Trump this would be the best news in 2 years
Odd, at the end he went on a political rant. Inappropriate content and inconsistent when charges released.

How did Putin favor Clinton??????

That is BS.

Clinton gave away the store by her carelessness and essentially welcomed all hackers to steal proprietary information. DNC was hacked because of carelessness and that was read as favoring Trump????

Odd it was released just before Trump's meet with Putin.

Rosenstein needs to be impeached.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies