Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would Trump lashing out at Putin have helped solve our problems with Russia, or would it have made t
It would have helped resolve them 32 37.21%
It would have made them worse 54 62.79%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 04:02 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,368,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Why couldn’t Hillary’s billion dollar campaign and all her surrogates including the media fight against what the Russians were supposedly saying?
Why are you apparently so untroubled by Russian meddling?

Had it gone the other way would you be blaming Trump's campaign while ignoring the Russians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Don’t act like she was some victim that was unfairly treated. She had very advantage imaginable
Don't act like anything Hillary did/didn't do somehow excuses the Russians for anything they did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

30,344 posts, read 19,143,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So if Obama had behaved the same way at the summit, you’d feel similarly nonplussed? You’d blow it off as no big deal?
Trump in Helsinki was much better than Obama's 8 year apology tour. I realized that Obama won the election and I just made money on the market that he helped by giving trillions to his rich fat cat Wall Street bankers that elected him.

56,988 posts, read 35,187,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I hate Russia but I want to be more like them. .
LMAO...wow.

Old 07-16-2018, 04:03 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,754,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Found this tweet interesting:

https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/sta...67261418344450

Does anyone agree with what Trump said at that presser?
Trumpistas are confused.... They are waiting for Fox news to tell them what the talking points are. Proceed with caution.

Old 07-16-2018, 04:05 PM

16,559 posts, read 8,596,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
How about I'll throw your own words right back and say Trump "was either complicit or ignorant or sought to profit from Russia's efforts."?

Or would you just rather ignore Trump and concentrate on Obama? Hear me?

That is absurd because the false narrative is all about criticizing Trump 24/7 in the hopes it will damage him politically. They and you know Trump didn't break any laws with regards to Russia, and they have been trying to screw with western democracies for decades now.

The left is just upset that Russians efforts to hack into the RNC and the like were fruitless, yet the dirty underbelly of the DNC along with Hillary & Co (one in the same) was exposed.
I'd bet dollars to donuts they would have hoped everything that came out about the (D's) had remained a secret, thus giving them a better chance to win.
But put the blame where it belongs, which is squarely on Obama's shoulders and that of Hillary to have made it so easy to expose their underhanded dealings and dirty laundry.

HILLARY 2020 (please let it be true) !

`

Old 07-16-2018, 04:05 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,726,778 times
What we witnessed today qualifies as treason...and that is not hyperbole. Here is a quote from Thomas Friedman who leans liberal but is not a flame thrower

Quote:
Everything that happened in Helsinki today only reinforces that conclusion. My fellow Americans, we are in trouble and we have some big decisions to make today. This was a historic moment in the entire history of the United States.

There is overwhelming evidence that our president, for the first time in our history, is deliberately or through gross negligence or because of his own twisted personality engaged in treasonous behavior — behavior that violates his oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

Trump vacated that oath today, and Republicans can no longer run and hide from that fact. Every single Republican lawmaker will be — and should be — asked on the election trail: Are you with Trump and Putin or are you with the C.I.A., F.B.I. and N.S.A.

Old 07-16-2018, 04:08 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,223,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
only a decade? are you serious? russia has been trying to undermine this country since just after world war one. and they have been hard at it since after world war two.

so where was obama, who ADMITTED that russia was behind the cyber attacks, BUT DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THEM. remember this happened on obama watch, not trumps. and the only reason liberals hate russia now, rather disingenuously i might add. is becaue trump won the election, and you need someone to blame because apparently hillary was this perfect candidate so it couldnt be her fault she lost now could it?

the fact is that you liberals lambasted romney when he said that russia was a geopolitical foe. so i guess you guys loved russia in 2012, and didnt start hating russia until your master obama told you to hate russia.

here is an inconvenient fact for you, the US government interferes with elections AROUND THE WORLD, and in a similar manner to what russia is claimed to have done. and the fact that you ignore that si part of your hypocrisy.
Folks on the right keep repeating this as if it's true. STOP WITH THE FAKE NEWS!

Obama placed sanctions, closed compounds and sent a big number packing. It all came out on the same day as the "Grab em by the p***y" tape.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-election-hack

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38484735

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-us...-idUKKBN14I1TU

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...n-spies-214608

Old 07-16-2018, 04:10 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Folks on the right keep repeating this as if it's true. STOP WITH THE FAKE NEWS!

Obama placed sanctions, closed compounds and sent a big number packing. It all came out on the same day as the "Grab em by the p***y" tape.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-election-hack

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38484735

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-us...-idUKKBN14I1TU

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...n-spies-214608

Trump has also placed sanctions, expelled Russian diplomats, and strengthened our military

Old 07-16-2018, 04:13 PM

1,240 posts, read 2,239,120 times
We are so screwed.

Old 07-16-2018, 04:13 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,754,154 times
As long as the FBI, CIA, NSA and all the other Alphabet Boys are droning, torturing and killing brown and black folks Republicans are highly supportive. Now that the alphabet boys are exposing Trump's treason and Putin's oops Republicans are anti Law Enforcement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies