Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2018, 01:55 PM

13,949 posts, read 5,621,810 times

Advertisements

Yeah, I like our intelligence community getting the slap they so richly deserve. Not only do i disagree that Trump should do anything, I don't agree that what he said was a mistake in any way.

My man...doing exactly what so many of us rabble rouser anti-state types hoped he would...take a wrecking ball to all these flawed, decrepit, sclerotic institutions. I didn't vote for him, but I did hope this is where his unique brand of vulgarian shame immunity would lead us.

He's a gift that keeps on giving. And that Rand Paul is the only who defended him so far...yeah, whatever he did has merit.

Old 07-17-2018, 01:57 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,660,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
In his case that isn't a defensive pose, its his stock resting position.
Kinda like an RBF? (Resting Bi#ch Face) Only in his case it would be RBB (Resting Bi#ch Body)

Something like that?

Old 07-17-2018, 01:59 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Gingrich is a GOPper first. Not a Trumper.

Trumps hard core 37% or so would wouldnt leave him if he boinked a goat and killed 100 nuns.
Nope. For some reason, he's like, the guy they want to be like.

A boorish, rude, uncouth jerk who says whatever he feels like to pretty much everyone, no matter how stupid he looks to people who actually know what they're talking about.

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
Please post out of the transcripts where he states that he states he trust Putin more?
I'll help you out. It's NOT there.
The media needs to stop picking and choosing. It's getting a little old.
Most of us had not seen any media analysis when we fell out of our chairs listening To Trump side with Putin over his intelligence community.

The implication was most definitely there.

And to the point that even his most ardent supporters (i.e. Newt Gingrich) felt that Trump had made a big mistake and needed to correct it.

So your loyalty is admirable but you just can't change what happened.

It was a mess...a hot mess...and he will be fixing it for some time...if he can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. No kidding. Trump is now trying to claim he "misspoke". Which is simply mind boggling. Even his supporters cant be that dumb.
You're kidding, right?

Old 07-17-2018, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Yeah, I like our intelligence community getting the slap they so richly deserve. Not only do i disagree that Trump should do anything, I don't agree that what he said was a mistake in any way.

My man...doing exactly what so many of us rabble rouser anti-state types hoped he would...take a wrecking ball to all these flawed, decrepit, sclerotic institutions. I didn't vote for him, but I did hope this is where his unique brand of vulgarian shame immunity would lead us.

He's a gift that keeps on giving. And that Rand Paul is the only who defended him so far...yeah, whatever he did has merit.
Well, I guess this here proves a point, as you're definitely anti-America.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
... Newt Gingrich. I don’t often agree with Gingrich but, yah, Trump royally f@&$*! up...again.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ous-mistake-of
This is CRITICAL that all the Trump fans read this.

This is what one of Trump's most loyal supporters said.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:01 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,815,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
MAGAts can carry on all they want about how Trump "misspoke" a word, but there were quite a few words Trump "misspoke."

Just got back from the gym and people are not buying this bogus "misspoke" business.
You misspelled MAGGOTs.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:01 PM

It took until this afternoon for Trump to correct his language? When he tweets about EVERYTHING ALL the time and this he waited until the official two o'clock statement.

Oh boy -- are you guys easily plesed.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:02 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,092,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I doubt Newt means what you're suggesting. I think he means the president needs to apologize and correct his statement. I almost think there's a better chance of impeachment over Trump apologizing.
I think there's a better chance of finding a family of sasquatch zombies from outer space living in Central Park than Trump apologizing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies