Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2018, 01:14 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,477,246 times

Advertisements

FWIW, Putin, a politician and public servant, is a BILLIONIARE - one of the richest men in the world - with STOLEN MONEY - he's been robbing his country and the businesses of his country blind for years.

Trump clearly considers him a role model - how to be a dictator strongman all the while lining your pockets for eternity.

Old 07-16-2018, 01:14 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,656,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownnola View Post
I thought this was supposed to be an "America first" presidency. What a joke.

As the OP stated, I feel like we have entered into the Twilight Zone. I'm patiently awaiting the day this American nightmare is over.
How could any Trump supporter think America First after today? How???

Old 07-16-2018, 01:15 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
The "intelligence community" is anti-Trump. I don't care what they say. So what if they released "real information" and emails from the DNC. Nothing was a lie. Hillary and the DNC were trying to sabotage the Bernie Sanders campaign and rig the nomination. The voters deserved to know this. The media was never going to report that on it own.
Reality is anti Trump. That's what happens when you elect a POS.

Old 07-16-2018, 01:15 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times
Trump news conference performance 'nothing short of treasonous'

I agree

Old 07-16-2018, 01:16 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
It's not just "leftists" who said Russia meddled. The intel community also says it. I don't understand why that concept is so hard to grasp, but I guess it is.
What is so hard to understand about leftist intel?

Old 07-16-2018, 01:16 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
funny, when some Democrats and a few Republicans questioned W Bush and our intelligence over Iraq (and they were right) nobody said anything....even our media (they were late) got it. The reason Obama got elected.

and now we are supposed to blindly believe the same intel that has a long history of lying and covering things up with no evidence to get to Trump?
What happened there is not at all the same as what is happening now.

The CIA had photos of Iraq and interpreted them as possibly stockpiles of weapons.

Those photos were up for interpretation. The Bush admin, led by Cheney, was eager to invade Iraq and took those photos for proof.

We will never know if the CIA cautioned the Bush admin that they could not be sure of what they were looking at or not.

Today, there is no question; Russian fingerprints are all over everything.

The cheeto is a traitor to the country. IT'S TIME FOR HIM AND HIS MAFIA FAMILY TO GET OUT!

Old 07-16-2018, 01:17 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
This is just the start. He either gets elected again, or the pendulum swings even further to the left and we have a Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren style "democrat" in office. We are in a viscous cycle of over reacting and having horrible candidates.
The whole 2 party system needs to be broken, it seems the only way to move forward is a party of centrist that can be pragmatic, proactive, and bring in all of the folks that ARE in the center. This extreme left v extreme right crap is just the same BS with a different letter in front of it.

Old 07-16-2018, 01:17 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Trump has no interest in 'repairing' this country. He was elected to blow up the place, remember?

That said - Republicans are speaking out against him in droves right now. NOT that will mean anything by tomorrow.

Hannity will have the spin ready by tonight.
The establishment Republicans have been speaking out against Donald Trump since he announced his candidacy. Try something new and maybe we'll buy it.

Old 07-16-2018, 01:18 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Talking Duh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
The "intelligence community" is anti-Trump.
Of course they are!

Because they're pro-America.
Quote:
I don't care what they say. So what if they released "real information" and emails from the DNC. Nothing was a lie. Hillary and the DNC were trying to sabotage the Bernie Sanders campaign and rig the nomination. The voters deserved to know this. The media was never going to report that on it own.
Fast forward to July, 2018.

tRump has revealed himself to be a traitor in front of the entire world.

Your whataboutism is a big failure.

And it's very familiar.

Old 07-16-2018, 01:19 PM
exm

3,721 posts, read 1,780,351 times
Putin is a thug and he definitely interfered in our elections. Now let's take a break:

- We (the United States) interfere in many elections around the world (Israel's last elections come to mind)
- It's impossible to focus on Russia with the Mueller/DNC witch hunt against Trump to have everyone in this country work together to improve our elections. A suggestion for the Mueller team: clear President Trump and confirm your primary focus will be on Russian interference with elections
- Trump's response was not one I (as a Trump supporter) agree, but I can wholeheartedly understand his point: as long as there's the "Russia Collusion / Obstruction of Justice" ""Investigation"", it's impossible to make ANY progress to improve our election (security)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies