Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2018, 11:45 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,493 times

Advertisements

Trump went to meet with Putin to arrange to denounce the United States.
And he did.
He should be impeached before his plane touches the ground.
Any republican who balks..lable them a traitor.
Call them out on the streets.

Last edited by what'd i miss; 07-16-2018 at 11:55 PM..

Old 07-16-2018, 11:49 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,797,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
"I have great confidence in my intelligence people. But I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said. "Dan Coats [the director of national intelligence] came to me and some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

"For the president to side with Putin over his own intelligence officials and blame the United States for Russia's attack on our democracy is a complete disgrace," said Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, the top Democrat on the Senate intelligence committee.

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/16/62897...n-interference

Trump in his indignation truly thinks he knows more then anyone else. If his supporters had half a brain that would more then understand that, he has trashed this nation and those of us who love this country.
This was the comment:
Quote:
My people came to me, Dan Coates, came to me and some others they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia.

I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be. But I really do want to see the server but I have, I have confidence in both parties.
https://www.npr.org/2018/07/16/62946...ess-conference

So here's the thing. Intel being presented must have facts and solid proof proving their intel beyond a doubt from the information they have to piece together. They can't use words like "think". They have to go in with the confidence that it is. Thinking is not going to get action. Knowing will.

ETA: I would hope our country and it's elected officials learned it's lesson especially after it voted to go to war after 9/11.

Old 07-16-2018, 11:50 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Trump went to meet with Putin to arrange to denounce the United States.
And he did.
He should be impeached before his plane touches the ground.
Ant republican who balks..lable them a traitor.
Call them out on the streets.
Are there any patriotic Republicans left? And I mean who prove it by taking some action? Or will they stop at the mild rebukes we've seen thus far?

We shall see.

Last edited by JAMS14; 07-17-2018 at 12:16 AM..

Old 07-16-2018, 11:52 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,309,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Well we know who is in charge of TrumpPutin today !

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiEdCICWAAAVaMP.jpg

Trump and his Cult#45 are being ridden by a true Communist and not the one you thought President Obama might have been!
Wow, TDS is really getting serious.

Old 07-16-2018, 11:55 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,816,860 times
I wonder if we will now be getting tweets shortly from Trump describing his joyous escapades with Putin in Finland. Where he manhandled Putin in every way and how he won every concession hands down. And showed him whose boss.

Old 07-16-2018, 11:56 PM

8,390 posts, read 7,644,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Wow, TDS is really getting serious.
So is Trumpski syndrome, comrade.

God bless America, land that I love.

Can you say the same or are you more the God Bless Putin type?

Old 07-16-2018, 11:57 PM

8,390 posts, read 7,644,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
I wonder if we will now be getting tweets shortly from Trump describing his joyous escapades with Putin in Finland. Where he manhandled Putin in every way and how he won every concession hands down. And showed him whose boss.
Several tweets were already issued on his account bragging on himself Maybe the KGB filled in for him while he was airborne.

Going to be an interesting day tomorrow.

God bless America, land that I love.

And with that, good night.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:01 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
No more effing tweets. Get his fat lazy ars in front of Americans on American soil and answer for his crimes.

No more lyin Sarah Sanders ..shut the hell up byotch. You re a traitor too.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:02 AM

Someone left me a rep claiming that Pres. Trump is "licking Putin's boots." First, that is an opinion, not a fact. Also, we don't know how things will happen in the future. Maybe we should wait and see? Certainly would be better than Trump saying to Putin that the U.S. will go to war with Russia.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
The Republicans in congress, with support from Fox News, have just announced the decline and death of their party. They know the game is up and most of them want to go out, claiming to be opposed to Trump, although they have facilitated his offenses up to now. They should not be allowed to extract themselves so easily and retreat into their refuges, without a great penalty. And the smug Cult 45 members who have been crowing about getting two supreme court appointees confirmed, should just forget that fantasy. It will never happen now. No democratic majority needed-------republicans will block it.
Yeah, I've heard that before... the "death" of the Republican party. Don't hold your breath!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies