Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2018, 02:04 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,427,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
I don't. Was it the fact for the first time in decades a US president told the truth?

I imagine the media and other state propagandist weren't happy about that glitch in the Matrix.
It's too early for popcorn. I will sit here very quietly reading.........

It really doesn't do for a President to speak the truth. Americans have got to have an enemy. That old favourite Russia is back in the frame. Donny has got to learn his script, and stop speaking off the cuff.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:33 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I haven’t been able to read many Trump fan reactions to today’s summit and presser. Do any Trump fans denounce Trump’s kowtowing to Putin today?

Surely, there is at least one... Some GOP members (and FOX News correspondents) have spoken out against Trump today.

Any CD Trump fans willing to admit Trump presented himself as weak and traitorous?
Don't think for a second that we believe you lying Demonic Rats.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
What on Earth are you talking about? Yesterday in Helsinki Trump threw the US under the bus, didn't you notice that! No wonder Trump is trying to demean the Mueller investigation. It's become very obvious now that Putin has Trump by the balls.
So just how did Trump "throw the US under the bus?" If you're going to say Trump didn't say he believes Obama's lying Spooks that he already knows are lying, then don't bother. Alternatively, do you believe the end of the Cold War constitutes throwing the US under the bus?

Old 07-17-2018, 02:55 AM

11,119 posts, read 5,587,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
What on Earth are you talking about? Yesterday in Helsinki Trump threw the US under the bus, didn't you notice that! No wonder Trump is trying to demean the Mueller investigation. It's become very obvious now that Putin has Trump by the balls.

I doubt that. Not enough to get a good grip.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:59 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
The only loser today was the FBI top, DNC and Hillary Clinton.

Funny how the left is preaching to their choir.

MAGA!

Today will be another great day for Republicans and another whining day for Democrats.

Democrats, maybe time to come up with one policy....

Old 07-17-2018, 03:06 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,724,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
" You people " we are your neighbors. A person who might come to your aide if your truck breaks down. Might marry your daughter, baptize your child, donate blood to you after an accident. When the US suffers I assume all Americans suffer. This President will bring us all down. You"ll see.
BUll. The only people that help me put the feet under my table......More often it's me they come crying to to help with something.....How long should I hold my breath until the downfall

Old 07-17-2018, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
Trump had a lot of recent travel/meetings. Did anything lessen your support or increase ?
I support pulling out of NATO and having better relations with Russia so I would say increase of support.

Old 07-17-2018, 03:27 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,346,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I support pulling out of NATO and having better relations with Russia so I would say increase of support.
Better relations with our competitor, Russia, and not our foe, the European Union?

Words matter. These two words, when considered in contrast with each other, revealed a lot about the President’s thinking.

Old 07-17-2018, 03:54 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 13 hours ago)

27,160 posts, read 13,449,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
Better relations with our competitor, Russia, and not our foe, the European Union?

Words matter. These two words, when considered in contrast with each other, revealed a lot about the President’s thinking.
Russia wants to work with China to help displace American power across the world, yet the US just doesn't get it.

Putin is a ruthless former KGB Colonel who is far more shrewd than Trump, indeed one moment he is bragging about new nuclear powered cruise missiles that can destroy the US in minutes, the next he is listening to bumbling President Trump.

If you think these countries are merely competitors then that's a mistake as Putin's plan is to expand Russian territory and make Russia a superpower again, and he will use China and Trump to help do this.

Both Russia and China are involved in Cyber War and all kinds of manipulation with regard to the US, Trump being just one pawn in their game.

US could potentially lose next war to Russia or China, warns Rand - CNBC

China, Russia and Iran Are Forming an Axis of Autocracy - Bloomberg

China and Russia vs. America: Great-power revisionism is back - Brooking Institute

The Pentagon is planning for war with China and Russia — can it handle both - Defense News

Russia and China Are Closer Than Ever Before, Beijing Says as It Launches Trade War With Trump - Newsweek

As the US becomes more isolationist, China with Russian help is willing to spend a vast fortune to secure it's trade and military routesas it expands, at the same time as the US upsets the few allies it has, and plans to leave international organisations.

Old 07-17-2018, 03:56 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,672,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Sounds like some progress. Please discuss like adults
...I just got here, so wondering if that request was heeded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies