Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 12:40 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,677,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Thank you for enlightening me on how black people perceive about breeding practices.

How have I, as one black person, enlightened you on what the masses of black people think? This is my PERSONAL OPINION as a human being.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2018, 12:44 PM

72,875 posts, read 62,373,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
this guy should have been sterilized 20 years ago.
You can't make anyone get sterilized.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:46 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,552,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
You can think that all you want....but when its all said and done......100 years from now more of his gene pool will be around than yours.
I would not bet on that. 43 kids with an estranged father living in the ghetto don't fair well in society and their age of demise is decreased dramatically. That is unless he supported all of them and they went on the college, which is a MIGHTY BIG IF!!!

Not sure why procreating is a "win win" as you say, when you are you are not supporting them. That's like saying I have 14 single wide trailers to your one mansion. Hardly an achievement.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
Not really. 43 children is a lot to spread around in 63 years( less than that if we assume he started at 18 or in his teen years minimum.) I know guy that is close to this man age and has a lot of children(not as many as 43 but at least 10) and some of his children are under 18.
If he started at 18, he likely had alot of time. 45 years. 43 children divided over 45 years, less than one child per year. Now, let's consider that he might have gotten started earlier, like at age 15. The way I see it, if he came out with that many children, he was having sex with more than one woman in a year. I suspect he had about 43 children in the span of 30 years and with a specific set of women each time.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
I would not bet on that. 43 kids with an estranged father living in the ghetto don't fair well in society and their age of demise is decreased dramatically. That is unless he supported all of them and they went on the college, which is a MIGHTY BIG IF!!!

Not sure why procreating is a "win win" as you say, when you are you are not supporting them. That's like saying I have 14 single wide trailers to your one mansion. Hardly an achievement.

Where did I ever imply a Win Win? In every thread someone is always using hyperbole to create grounds for dissent. Again, I am not making a moral judgment......I am making a biological judgment and yes I believe that a struggling environment will ultimately advance humans more, biologically, than an environment of comfort, if one applies the rule of survival of the fittest. Many might succumb to the environment, but those who do survive will be much stronger and will reproduce and pass on the mutation/trait that allowed them to survive while others did not.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
How are we going to fix this/him?
You can't. You're stuck with it.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:56 PM

5,451 posts, read 5,679,560 times
Quote:
another thing is this....do you know how hard some couples TRY to have a baby and can't? Given the decline in the number and quality of sperm in advanced Western society.....this guy sure seemed to be able to do his thing. When I hear about people having trouble having children.....its usually middle and upper class folks.
What most people don't realize is that since women finally got their reproductive rights back, there has been a rapid natural selection going on (especially in western society and asia). Before that, the women and men who were not particularly into sex or promiscuous, or didn't have particular biological desire to have kids ,were still being 'carried' or 'forced' throughout history to propagate their genes by either their religious doctrine that emphasized having kids or by simple rape/non-consensual sex. Nowadays all of these people got their reproductive choice and they are rapidly self-exterminating themselves from the gene pool.
You can see it in fertility rate stats. Western and Asian countries (including the United States) have fertility rates below natural replacement level. This is obviously a biological transition period as these TFRs are unsustainable in the long run. In the United States, the low birth white women are eliminating themselves out of the gene pool at a rate of about ~10% with each generation, which is quite rapid on the biological scale.

Old 07-17-2018, 01:00 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,552,103 times
Quote:
Where did I ever imply a Win Win? In every thread someone is always using hyperbole to create grounds for dissent. Again, I am not making a moral judgment......I am making a biological judgment and yes I believe that a struggling environment will ultimately advance humans more, biologically, than an environment of comfort, if one applies the rule of survival of the fittest. Many might succumb to the environment, but those who do survive will be much stronger and will reproduce and pass on the mutation/trait that allowed them to survive while others did not.
Right here:

Well....he WON. I might not condone it.....I might not like it.....I might not respect it.......but he is biologically a winner. When you ask what is the purpose and function of life.....he fulfilled it and then some. The purpose of life if to perpetuate the bloodline. That is the purpose of all life. I don't care how many towers you build, how many companies you own, if you are a billionaire.....if you don't pass on your genes.....you lose biologically.

Read your first three words. LOL. Took me about 5 seconds to find it.

Old 07-17-2018, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
What most people don't realize is that since women finally got their reproductive rights back, there has been a rapid natural selection going on (especially in western society and asia). Before that, the women and men who were not particularly into sex or promiscuous, or didn't have particular biological desire to have kids ,were still being 'carried' or 'forced' throughout history to propagate their genes by either their religious doctrine that emphasized having kids or by simple rape/non-consensual sex. Nowadays all of these people got their reproductive choice and they are rapidly self-exterminating themselves from the gene pool.
You can see it in fertility rate stats. Western and Asian countries (including the United States) have fertility rates below natural replacement level. This is obviously a biological transition period as these TFRs are unsustainable in the long run. In the United States, the low birth white women are eliminating themselves out of the gene pool at a rate of about ~10% with each generation, which is quite rapid on the biological scale.

You are absolutely correct and in Europe its worse. Without immigration in many places, their economies will collapse from the loss of replacement workers down the road. Wealthy people/races seem to be "winning" themselves out of existence.

Old 07-17-2018, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Right here:

Well....he WON. I might not condone it.....I might not like it.....I might not respect it.......but he is biologically a winner. When you ask what is the purpose and function of life.....he fulfilled it and then some. The purpose of life if to perpetuate the bloodline. That is the purpose of all life. I don't care how many towers you build, how many companies you own, if you are a billionaire.....if you don't pass on your genes.....you lose biologically.

Read your first three words. LOL. Took me about 5 seconds to find it.

Win Win implies that there are TWO SIDES and each side benefits/experience a net gain. What are the two sides that I have stated or implied has "won"? I stated that HE WON.

Maybe you need to take more than 5 seconds so that you can answer intelligently.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies