Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2018, 08:00 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,119,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Stop moving the goal posts. Read the links. It is not difficult.

Address my comments or please move on. I have better things to do if you don't want to actually discuss this like an adult.
Pfffft. It’s like a law firm that knows who they are defending is guilty and does a document dump on the prosecutor.

Give me 3. I dare you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2018, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Supposedly they put up an ad on Facebook that caused Hillary to tank. To say nothing about the Russians causing the DNC to rig the primary against Bernie. And of course the Russians gave Hillary the debate questions before the debate. And it was the Russians that deleted 30,000 emails of Hillary's. Oh and the Russians set up the illegal server in the Rapist's Wife's closet and forced her to put confidential email on there. Oh and the Russians drugged The Rapist's wife and made her look like an exhausted, doddering old fool in the advanced stages of Alzheimer's. Those clever, clever Ruskies.
Lol

34,014 posts, read 17,045,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Supposedly they put up an ad on Facebook that caused Hillary to tank. To say nothing about the Russians causing the DNC to rig the primary against Bernie. And of course the Russians gave Hillary the debate questions before the debate. And it was the Russians that deleted 30,000 emails of Hillary's. Oh and the Russians set up the illegal server in the Rapist's Wife's closet and forced her to put confidential email on there.
and maybe Russia got Carlos Danger hooked on underage girls years ago.

Maybe it forced Bill to ride the Lolita Express with pedophile Epstein dozens of times.

10,920 posts, read 6,907,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Pfffft. It’s like a law firm that knows who they are defending is guilty and does a document dump on the prosecutor.

Give me 3. I dare you
Literally my first link will give you specific examples of misinformation meant to sow discontent and division: //www.city-data.com/forum/50656839-post93.html

You obviously didn't read my first post on this.

My other posts contain a lot more information on the strategy, methods, and other concrete examples. I encourage you to read them. They're not difficult to understand, but are quite fascinating.

Old 07-16-2018, 08:05 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,516,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by npaladin2000 View Post
Hillary was supposed to win. She didn't. So it must have been the Russians. Certainly it wasn't the voters or Hillary or her campaign strategy, because that would have just been impossible because everyone knew it was her turn.
That's a very simplistic and overused version of events. Right wingers love to use it without really giving it a second thought. I expect those are old talking points by this point in time, but maybe not. We're all Americans here. We should want to ensure no foreign country influences out elections in any way. I fail to see what is so wrong in that statement.

Old 07-16-2018, 08:05 PM

1,316 posts, read 747,466 times
What you all can't fathom is that you have been fed narratives that you've taken as gospel truth that arent. You've been so manipulated that you will never admit it, because you can't see it. You believe Trump is a powerful leader. He is not. You believe the Clinton's are this high-level criminal organization. They are not. You believe Obama is ant-American. He is not. You've been fed a pablum of ridiculous stories, and you've fallen so deep, you wouldn't see the truth to save your own country. It is both pitiable and pathetic.

Old 07-16-2018, 08:06 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,094,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
That's a very simplistic and overused version of events. Right wingers love to use it without really giving it a second thought. I expect those are old talking points by this point in time, but maybe not. We're all Americans here. We should want to ensure no foreign country influences out elections in any way. I fail to see what is so wrong in that statement.
how come we never heard of anything about "interference in countries elections" until Hillary lost?

Old 07-16-2018, 08:06 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,907,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
It also misses the point. It really doesn't matter who the characters were in 2016 - it was just the perfect set up for Russia's long game here, which they have been planning for years.

They are succeeding.

Old 07-16-2018, 08:07 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,094,882 times
Quote:
Literally my first link will give you specific examples of misinformation meant to sow discontent and division: //www.city-data.com/forum/50656839-post93.html

My other posts contain a lot more information on the strategy, methods, and other concrete examples. I encourage you to read them. They're not difficult to understand, but are quite fascinating.
are Russians the ones that made people riot over false stories like Michael Brown? Makes sense

Old 07-16-2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:

Ummmmm

I already commented on that one

I see Black LIES matter killing cops

I see burkas

I see amnesty of 30 million illegals

I see European cities being taken over by Muslim crime

All true

I don’t follow you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies