Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 05:50 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,119,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Are you serious? Of course not! Your arrogance is astonishing!

Your post is a fake narrative and ... sadly ... we all know all too well ...

You can read the news and catch up, I can't read it for you, you have an adult responsibility to keep informed. If you don't know how to discern fact from fiction that's all on you, the rest of us will move on.

I'll give you this snippet from Five Thirty Eight, try not to make any lame excuses for not being informed from now on ...

It’s a large number considering that the investigation has been active for only 14 months. So far, Mueller has filed charges against five American, one Dutch and 26 Russian nationals, along with three Russian businesses. Of all those indicted, five people have pleaded guilty — including one who has already served prison time — and Paul Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman, is awaiting trial.

Then there is also the 'NRA girl', what's'ername, recently arrested ...

Trump's own National Security advisor stated this in February:
"As you can see with the FBI indictment, the evidence is now really incontrovertible and available in the public domain,"

You can read the indictments up until that point in time here ...

Of course, that was H R McMaster, and it could be why Trump got him out of there ...

The second indictment (of Russian military officers) dated July 13 of this year is here ...

In light of this the Department of Homeland Security chief [another Trump appointee] said this just two days ago in Aspen Colorado:

“I don’t think there is any doubt that they did it, and I think we should all be prepared — given that capability and will — that they’ll do it again,” she said while speaking at the Aspen Security Forum.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it ...
Link please

And what were these people specifically charged for?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2018, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Are you serious? Of course not! Your arrogance is astonishing!

Your post is a fake narrative and ... sadly ... we all know all too well ...

You can read the news and catch up, I can't read it for you, you have an adult responsibility to keep informed. If you don't know how to discern fact from fiction that's all on you, the rest of us will move on.

I'll give you this snippet from Five Thirty Eight, try not to make any lame excuses for not being informed from now on ...

It’s a large number considering that the investigation has been active for only 14 months. So far, Mueller has filed charges against five American, one Dutch and 26 Russian nationals, along with three Russian businesses. Of all those indicted, five people have pleaded guilty — including one who has already served prison time — and Paul Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman, is awaiting trial.

Then there is also the 'NRA girl', what's'ername, recently arrested ...

Trump's own National Security advisor stated this in February:
"As you can see with the FBI indictment, the evidence is now really incontrovertible and available in the public domain,"

You can read the indictments up until that point in time here ...

Of course, that was H R McMaster, and it could be why Trump got him out of there ...

The second indictment (of Russian military officers) dated July 13 of this year is here ...

In light of this the Department of Homeland Security chief [another Trump appointee] said this just two days ago in Aspen Colorado:

“I don’t think there is any doubt that they did it, and I think we should all be prepared — given that capability and will — that they’ll do it again,” she said while speaking at the Aspen Security Forum.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it ...
Still waiting...

Old 07-23-2018, 08:13 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Link please

And what were these people specifically charged for?
I linked the actual indictments in my post. You can read the charges exactly as they were presented.

Old 07-24-2018, 02:13 PM

Quote:
I linked the actual indictments in my post. You can read the charges exactly as they were presented.
Ok all I see is some people being charged for “hacking” the dirty deeds and baggage of the DNC. Woopdi-doo. I’m glad they did. They exposed the democrats corruption

Old 07-24-2018, 02:31 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
The Democrats obsession with Russia is preventing sane debate and it's not helping Democrats with the voters. Trump imposed sanctions on Russia, dispatched troops to its borders and sent weapons to Ukraine and Georgia. More sanctions are on the way, intended to punish those in the Russian elite and Putin.

If Clinton could not beat Trump, a political novice, a man the media hates with a vengeance, who they constantly attacked, perhaps that should tell you all more about Hillary and Democrat policies.

The obsession and histrionics over Russia continues even today but it's not benefiting Democrats, is Russia is even worth obsessing about after all this? After all,, there is still no evidence of collusion. Maybe Democrats should face up to the fact that Hillary wasn't their best option. She had too much baggage and has an elitist attitude, both of which people don't like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies