Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 10:03 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider99 View Post
Yeah, I could totally see Republicans throwing bricks at cops and burning their own neighborhoods down over it. Meanwhile, Democrats would watch the nonsense from their living room televisions in rural areas or the burbs while doing absolutely nothing but shaking their heads over people acting like animals as they say to themselves "this world is going to $Hlt."

Yeah, that's probably what would happen.
naw that is just made up bs.

You repubs love to pretend the left is lawless, yet from a factual point of view the murderers are almost all right wing extremists.

It is not even debatable, it is murder after murder after murder by Right wing crazies.

Yet you guys pretend the left is rioting, when in fact the left has PROTESTED, millions and millions of protesters and hardly a crime between them. Now if you want to get into a facts based debate on this topic i would be delighted to destroy your claim with facts. But i know you won't because as soon as you start researching you will see just how wrong you are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2018, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Seriously stop. If some speaks out against state propaganda that doesn't immediately make them a foreign agent.
seriously You stop. you are here defending a POTUS who just stood beside a dictator and instead of condemning the dictator attacked his own nation.

Trump just attacked the US and supported Putin in full public view, it is the definition of Traitor. and YES there is a sudden influx and extremists attempting to distract and mislead in order to cover for Trump's betrayal of the USA.

Old 07-16-2018, 10:13 PM

2,662 posts, read 1,378,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Obama couldn't have "done this" -- whatever "this" is -- because the media and the rest of the deep state never would have falsely accused him of winning the Presidency by cheating with the help of the Russians.
"falsely accused"? You are privy to the inner workings of Mueller's investigation that hasn't been made public yet?

Old 07-16-2018, 10:16 PM

251 posts, read 148,516 times
Nevermind this.

Imagine if Obama had said or did 1/10 of the things this imbecile had done.

Old 07-16-2018, 10:19 PM

21,479 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post

You repubs love to pretend the left is lawless, yet from a factual point of view the murderers are almost all right wing extremists.

It is not even debatable, it is murder after murder after murder by Right wing crazies.

Yet you guys pretend the left is rioting, when in fact the left has PROTESTED, millions and millions of protesters and hardly a crime between them. Now if you want to get into a facts based debate on this topic i would be delighted to destroy your claim with facts. But i know you won't because as soon as you start researching you will see just how wrong you are.
What right wing crazies have been murderers? Can you link them? I know Dylan Roof, and the idiot who ran his car into a crowd, but who else?

Old 07-16-2018, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
What right wing crazies have been murderers? Can you link them? I know Dylan Roof, and the idiot who ran his car into a crowd, but who else?
NOPE , you spend YOUR time coming up with some left wing murders and if you are willing to put in time and effort I will too.

But i will not waste my time when we both know you can google it and find a whole big bunch from right wing nuts blowing up civic buildings to stabbing people on trains etc etc..

put some time in and i will too.

Old 07-16-2018, 10:45 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,434,708 times
Quote:
seriously You stop. you are here defending a POTUS who just stood beside a dictator and instead of condemning the dictator attacked his own nation.

Trump just attacked the US and supported Putin in full public view, it is the definition of Traitor. and YES there is a sudden influx and extremists attempting to distract and mislead in order to cover for Trump's betrayal of the USA.
The truth is not a betrayal. Blaming America for the current relationship is completely correct.

That is telling the American people the truth, not spreading state propaganda. That is pro-America.

Old 07-16-2018, 11:06 PM

251 posts, read 148,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
The truth is not a betrayal. Blaming America for the current relationship is completely correct.

That is telling the American people the truth, not spreading state propaganda. That is pro-America.
You’re absolutely right!

The afterlife is wonderful! Drink it! Drink it! Rev. Jones, er, President Trump wants you to go down in dignity and strength! Show them now! Show them! and drink ittttt!

Old 07-16-2018, 11:37 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Damn near every day I passed folks out on the streets with "honk to impeach Obama" signs on the way to work. They just didn't mobilize as well.
They didn't? Tell me again-who is in the White House? Now if you said they didn't whine as much or throw temper tantrums as much, yeah, I'd agree.

Old 07-16-2018, 11:50 PM

482 posts, read 242,453 times
Quote:

I'm not a Republican or conservative, but this post is comical.

What on Earth are you talking about? You don't even need a riot for people in Democrat ran ****holes to kill each other. That's everyday stuff in places like Detroit, Oakland, or Baltimore. Go to a prison, and ask people about their political views. See how many conservatives you find that aren't working as guards. Look at a crime map in all those bright red states down south. The hot spots for crime are bright blue. In fact, look at a
crime map of the entire United States by county and contrast it to a 2016 election map by county. They almost look the same.

Also, the majority of what the media calls right wing terrorists are freaking anarchists. Trying to associate them with the Republican party is silly. It's like trying to associate some whackjob communist to the Democratic party.

You need to understand the difference between right/left, conservative/liberal, and Republican/Democrat. If we are talking about Republicans, we're talking about voters that typically champion things like more law enforcement and tougher penalties for crime. This isn't the party of lawlessness. In fact, one of Trump's biggest platforms that he ran on was law and order. The Dems have been the party of soft punishment and lawlessness as long as I've been alive kid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies