Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2018, 02:24 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Problem is you never respond to what anyone actually addresses to you.
So you don't agree with my post?

The best thing anyone can do for society is to be able to provide for oneself and their family. Only then can they give to others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2018, 02:25 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,651,685 times
LOL--not the last few days!

Old 07-17-2018, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Because a person claims to be more charitable ? Any hard evidence or self reporting ? Cause a lot of conservatives can be self righteous hypocrites who claim they give more then they do. Heck, many claim to give more on their taxes then they actually do. I dont believe the studies unless the got receipts.
Hows this. My responsibility is to my family FIRST. If I can give, I give. If I can't, I don't. I don't keep a track so I can brag to other people so I can impress them.

The best thing anyone can do for society is to be able to provide for oneself and their family. Only then can they give to others. To expect otherwise is greed.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:29 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,597,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL, so my experienced doesn't match up with your ideology so automatically I'm a liar? LOL pfft liberal land. Get this,.. I didn't enjoy the company of people trying to impress each other while being condescending toward blacks and the poor. They were full of themselves and that's not attractive.

Do you ever listen to yourselves, ever?
Its hard to listen to ourselves... Unless you have mutiple personality disorder. I am an individual. My individual experience certainly tells me that you are disingenuous and actually dont answer points made to you. Instead you pick a point out of context to launch in to a point you wanted to make that you think is so smart. I don't as a result take you seriously. Just you. I take conservatives seriously. I was once a conservative. I may be a conservative again. Yet, your arguments are nonsense. Yet, you prove my theory correct. Happy people are often deluded. If your infact happy its because you overstate your contributions and talent.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Its hard to listen to ourselves... Unless you have mutiple personality disorder. I am an individual. My individual experience certainly tells me that you are disingenuous and actually dont answer points made to you. Instead you pick a point out of context to launch in to a point you wanted to make that you think is so smart. I don't as a result take you seriously. Just you. I take conservatives seriously. I was once a conservative. I may be a conservative again. Yet, your arguments are nonsense. Yet, you prove my theory correct. Happy people are often deluded. If your infact happy its because you overstate your contributions and talent.
aahh, there it is again, your answer to any posts you don't like, if you don't like what others have to say, attack them and then expect me to align with your thinking.

So did you change my mind? Of course not

Old 07-17-2018, 02:33 PM

Quote:
So you don't agree with my post?

The best thing anyone can do for society is to be able to provide for oneself and their family. Only then can they give to others.
All the Democrats I know make over six figures. Your point ???

Old 07-17-2018, 02:35 PM

Quote:
aahh, there it is again, your answer to any posts you don't like, if you don't like what others have to say, attack them and then expect me to align with your thinking.

So did you change my mind? Of course not
No I just dont take you seriously.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:36 PM

Quote:
All the Democrats I know make over six figures. Your point ???
There you go again, trying to impress people lol. And if you can't understand the point I'm making then nothing I can do. Come to think of it, why would you think it was a against you? I'm making an legitimate point.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:38 PM

Quote:
No I just dont take you seriously.
Of course you don't because I don't agree with you. You want to fight and attack me instead of telling me what wrong with my post (below)

Old 07-17-2018, 02:40 PM

Quote:
There you go again, trying to impress people lol. And if you can't understand the point I'm making then nothing I can do. Come to think of it, why would you think it was a against you? I'm making an legitimate point.

No one is trying to impress you. You keep mentioning liberals and welfare. Like we are all takers. Not true. We are cops, teachers, doctors, social workers, construction workers, Priests, business men. We make our livings and pay our taxes. You keep saying we are all takers. Perhaps what you dont understand is that together we are stronger. But interpret that how you like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies