Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 04:26 PM

8,383 posts, read 4,367,951 times

Advertisements

Trump is a lying sack .. …., not one word from his mouth is to be trusted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2018, 05:04 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Trump misspoke. Dems do that all the time and are forgiven.

Do as Dems say, not as they do.

There's mispeaking and then there is doing what he did.

Old 07-17-2018, 05:28 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Who said there was “no” interference? Russians have tried to interfere in our elections since forever

The thing we won’t buy though is Dems claim that the Russians swung the entire election from Hillary to Trump

No you don't , no you don't ! A lot of you have been trumpeting Trumps claim all along that there was no proof Russia did anything, it is only NOW that he has finally admitted it that you are saying something different.

Even two days ago, Trump was hiding from the fact that they DID meddle, but now that he has been caught with his size 66 pants down, he has been forced to admit the truth, and you guys are right there with him.

Old 07-17-2018, 05:39 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
Well gosh, folks, of course he just "misspoke". It's hard to keep your composure when your boss is breathing down your neck while you're speaking in public.
I have the same problem with my boss. I guess I can understand how Trump feels ...

Old 07-17-2018, 05:41 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,537,652 times
[sarcasm font]He was just kidding the first time. Can’t you libs recognize a joke?[/sarcasm font]

Old 07-17-2018, 05:41 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
The thing we won’t buy though is Dems claim that the Russians swung the entire election from Hillary to Trump
I guess you guys have the same problem Trump does. Pride won't let you admit that you've been snookered.

Old 07-17-2018, 05:44 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
He was lying.

After Donald said he accepts the IC findings about the Russia meddling, he says, “It could be other people, also. There are a lot of people out there.”

That’s not what the IC findings support. That idiot just cannot criticize Russia/Putin without a disclaimer.

Old 07-17-2018, 05:47 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,537,652 times
In 4th grade, my son clumsily tried to change a D into a B on his report card. Mr. Trump’s performance today reminds me of those days. I was too busy laughing to spank him.

Later, he said he would have preferred the spanking. Maybe Melania has a Gucci belt....

Old 07-17-2018, 05:49 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
No you don't , no you don't ! A lot of you have been trumpeting Trumps claim all along that there was no proof Russia did anything, it is only NOW that he has finally admitted it that you are saying something different.

Even two days ago, Trump was hiding from the fact that they DID meddle, but now that he has been caught with his size 66 pants down, he has been forced to admit the truth, and you guys are right there with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano View Post
In 4th grade, my son clumsily tried to change a D into a B on his report card. Mr. Trump’s performance today reminds me of those days. I was too busy laughing to spank him.

Later, he said he would have preferred the spanking. Maybe Melania has a Gucci belt....
Holy crap..haha! Y’all are killing me...

Old 07-17-2018, 06:01 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
A day after he was criticized even by many in his own party for rejecting the assessments of American intelligence and law enforcement, Mr. Trump also said his administration will aggressively try to prevent Russian efforts to interfere in the upcoming midterm elections in November. The president spoke ahead of a White House meeting with Republican members of Congress about taxes.
Trump Now Says He Accepts U.S. Intelligence Reports on Russian Election Meddling

Oh BS, anyone want to bet the TRAITOR WANNABE DICTATOR will be spewing the same s**t tomorrow that he spewed at the "TREASON-SUMMIT"?
Yes he did charge his mind but this is only Tuesday, plenty of time to contradict himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies