Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 06:44 PM

7,588 posts, read 4,155,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I bet Mueller has some information on this that none of the rest of us can imagine. As professional and dogged as Mueller is, he has definitely turned over some rocks and found out a lot about our little orange buddy.

Everyone with half a brain sees how he pussyfoots around saying anything negative about, or to, Putin. There is more than the peeing tapes, Putin is smart and has the best investigators in the world. The KGB are world class seekers of information. Trump is deathly afraid to upset Putin because Putin is a guy who poisons his opponents, so it would be nothing for Putin to get his little helper Assange to suddenly come out with some damaging information on Trump.

Donald Trump painted himself into a corner the day he came down that elevator and announced he was running. He NEVER thought anything about his past would come up, and he thought the President was bulletproof. Any fool knows that , once you enter that ring, you are under a microscope, and the truth about your life will be found out.

I bet if he could get back on that elevator and ride it back to the top, he would do it in a heartbeat. Only his yuge ego is keeping him in the game, even though he knows the walls are closing in on him more and more every day.
He may be bulletproof if his supporters keep taking a wait and see approach but thank you for answering my question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2018, 06:45 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,887,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I bet Mueller has some information on this that none of the rest of us can imagine. As professional and dogged as Mueller is, he has definitely turned over some rocks and found out a lot about our little orange buddy.

Everyone with half a brain sees how he pussyfoots around saying anything negative about, or to, Putin. There is more than the peeing tapes, Putin is smart and has the best investigators in the world. The KGB are world class seekers of information. Trump is deathly afraid to upset Putin because Putin is a guy who poisons his opponents, so it would be nothing for Putin to get his little helper Assange to suddenly come out with some damaging information on Trump.

Donald Trump painted himself into a corner the day he came down that elevator and announced he was running. He NEVER thought anything about his past would come up, and he thought the President was bulletproof. Any fool knows that , once you enter that ring, you are under a microscope, and the truth about your life will be found out.

I bet if he could get back on that elevator and ride it back to the top, he would do it in a heartbeat. Only his yuge ego is keeping him in the game, even though he knows the walls are closing in on him more and more every day.
It's said that fear of being poisoned is why Trump prefers McDonald's, obtained by plain-clothed Secret Service agents from a different location each evening, over the products of the White House kitchens.

Sad. Pathetic, actually.

Old 07-17-2018, 06:45 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,188,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Well there's that, but there's also the millions and millions of dollars trump laundered for Russian criminals.
yep. Yes, there almost certainly is a pee tape out there, and/or some other depraved kinks.

But the real dirt is in the tax returns and other financial records. I am sure money is a much, much bigger motivator than sex for someone who already admitted on tape to being a sexual assaulter and still got the gullible GOP to vote for him.

Old 07-17-2018, 06:48 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,092,467 times
What tape?

Old 07-17-2018, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
yep. Yes, there almost certainly is a pee tape out there, and/or some other depraved kinks.

But the real dirt is in the tax returns and other financial records. I am sure money is a much, much bigger motivator than sex for someone who already admitted on tape to being a sexual assaulter and still got the gullible GOP to vote for him.
It's one thing to brag about grabbing women by their privates, and another entirely to rape and severely injure a child. That's also far, far worse than any financial malfeasances.

Old 07-17-2018, 06:54 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,344,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
It's said that fear of being poisoned is why Trump prefers McDonald's, obtained by plain-clothed Secret Service agents from a different location each evening, over the products of the White House kitchens.

Sad. Pathetic, actually.

Such paranoia may be one of the more charming parts of his persona.

Old 07-17-2018, 06:54 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,115,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamette City View Post
All words are "made-up" words. Google "Traitor", it's in the dictionary with a definition.

Have a nice day.
So is "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious." It doesn't change the fact that "traitor" is a meaningless word.

Have a nice day.

Old 07-17-2018, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post

I don't know, looking at his past that seems almost like something he'd be bragging about.

I think if Vlad has anything on him it's gonna be something to do with $$$.

Old 07-17-2018, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
So is "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious." It doesn't change the fact that "traitor" is a meaningless word.

Have a nice day.
And a staff of "The Best" people taking an entire day to come up with 'He misspoke' is a meaningless excuse for throwing members of HIS administration under the bus while licking Vlad's boots.

I don't think he has the backbone to tell people face to face what he'll say on Twitter.

Old 07-17-2018, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Such paranoia may be one of the more charming parts of his persona.
Yup - the White House private residence quarters contain a kitchen and dining area. Previous residents often cooked simple meals for themselves when they didn't want to be bothered with take-out or "carry-up" from the White House chefs.

The Clintons, Fords and other recent presidential families were photographed casually sitting around that kitchen table, which had a sort of '50s vibe as I recall. Very nice - just dated in appearance, but in a rather charming way, speaking of "charm".

I doubt if Trump can even make himself a peanut butter sandwich, and I really can't see Melania in an apron, either.

Though perhaps she does make a mean Slovenian version of borsht...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies