Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 10:50 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,412,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
And they mock "Deep State."
I think the deep state stuff is mostly made up conspiracy bull**** but at this point I hope it isn't. We need as much resistance as we can get against this traitorous madman in the WH, from both within and without the government.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2018, 11:17 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,360,856 times
For Comey to say this as ex-FBI director is clearly unseemly. They need to take a page from W Bush's book and go off quietly. Get involved in charities. Let those who replaced you get on with their jobs. Stop dipping your toes back into the swamp. But Comey is a life-long swamp critter (and attention *****) who obviously can't help himself.

Old 07-18-2018, 11:56 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
For Comey to say this as ex-FBI director is clearly unseemly. They need to take a page from W Bush's book and go off quietly. Get involved in charities. Let those who replaced you get on with their jobs. Stop dipping your toes back into the swamp. But Comey is a life-long swamp critter (and attention *****) who obviously can't help himself.
Comey is a Republican who clearly sees what is happening inside his party. Good for him for stepping away from the party line and giving an objective opinion on where he sees his party taking the country if they remain unchecked.

He has more patriotism in his little finger than you will find in the entire body of the obese atrocity in the WH and his cowardly boot-lickers in Congress.

Old 07-18-2018, 12:10 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,582,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
How many times are you going to cut and paste this tripe? Do you have an original thought to add to this thread, or is your "opinion" limited to what you can cut and paste?

So, could you please point out any misstatements/errors in his post. Or are you just objecting to someone speaking the truth? Asking for a friend.

Old 07-18-2018, 12:11 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,360,856 times
Quote:
Comey is a Republican who clearly sees what is happening inside his party. Good for him for stepping away from the party line and giving an objective opinion on where he sees his party taking the country if they remain unchecked.

He has more patriotism in his little finger than you will find in the entire body of the obese atrocity in the WH and his cowardly boot-lickers in Congress.
Comey is ex-FBI director who should never have gotten involved in partisan politics one way or the other, either as director or ex-director. Especially given the FBI's long history of meddling in politics.

Comey inserted himself into the 2016 election in more of a bungling than partisan way.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...s-comey-214403

This according to a former speech writer for Eric Holder.

Old 07-18-2018, 12:19 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
LOL!!! The corrupt, disgraced former FBI director who colluded with other top, corrupt FBI officials (Peter Strzok, to name one) to protect Hillary Clinton (even exonerating her before she and other witnesses were even interviewed) is telling us to vote the party of thugs that did all they could to rig the election in Hillary's favor? Why they did as much to affect the outcome of the election as the Russians did. Perhaps more. Fortunately, they failed.

"The Obama administration was the most corrupt administration in American history." — Newt Gingrich

Old 07-18-2018, 12:19 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
So, could you please point out any misstatements/errors in his post. Or are you just objecting to someone speaking the truth? Asking for a friend.
There was no reason to read beyond his opening of "Barry Soroto." When you begin with a lie, there's no reason to believe anything that follows.

I've seen this list, or variations of it, on birther sites for years. Basically, if a birther says it, it's a lie. Take it to the bank.

Old 07-18-2018, 07:27 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,582,090 times
Quote:
There was no reason to read beyond his opening of "Barry Soroto." When you begin with a lie, there's no reason to believe anything that follows.

I've seen this list, or variations of it, on birther sites for years. Basically, if a birther says it, it's a lie. Take it to the bank.

So, no, you can not point out anything in the aforementioned list that is factually incorrect. Thanks for admitting that.

Glad I could help.

Old 07-18-2018, 07:45 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,586,584 times
I agree with him. I was a lifelong Republican that donated to multiple local and national candidates and worked and/or volunteered for no fewer than three Republican campaigns. I voted for Hillary and would have done so twice if I could have. Trump has co-opted the party and is a danger to the country. Watching this bunch of spineless Congressional Republican sycophants makes me shudder. Like George Will, I think that a vote to stop Trump's agenda and boot out the Republicans that have betrayed Republican values is far more important than worrying about whatever the Democrats could try to do with Congressional majorities.

Old 07-18-2018, 08:01 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,274,757 times
Quote:
Yes, we do. And it has nothing to do with anything in this thread, but heck, I won't pass up an opportunity to mock you again for it.
Comey proved he is the definition of Deep Stae. An undercover Democrat masquerading as a lifelong Republican deeply embedded in one of the highest offices in the land doing its best to derail Trump. Trump smokes him out. If he is not the Deep State, I don't know what is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies