Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 06:54 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
That some are outraged at what Trump said off the cuff despite what actions and policies he has continued, strengthened, and initiated demonstrate that some hate Trump so much that they are willing to look at style over substance.

Trump wants better relations with Russia. That is the smart approach.

Trump was wrong (factually) to claim no meddling by Russia. But, the US has meddled far more in Russian politics. Personally, I'd feel a bit odd, myself, standing next to any Russian and complaining about Russian meddling knowing that we have done far worse to Russia.

Despite what Trump said, he has been tougher on Russia than 0bama was. Putin knows this. You should know this. Its not a secret.
Can you be more specific about that in bold? Exactly what has Trump done to be tough on Russia?

Old 07-18-2018, 06:59 PM

369 posts, read 325,547 times
I'm late to the party here. Actually been avoiding it.
That said, the ideology of hold your friends close and your enemies closer comes to mind.

Old 07-18-2018, 07:01 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,598,716 times
Quote:
That some are outraged at what Trump said off the cuff despite what actions and policies he has continued, strengthened, and initiated, demonstrate clearly that some hate Trump so much that they are happy to look at style over substance, and to moan about what is said while ignoring what is being done.

Trump was wrong (factually) to claim no meddling by Russia. But, the US has meddled far more in Russian politics. Personally, I'd feel a bit odd, myself, standing next to any Russian and complaining about Russian meddling knowing that we have done far worse to Russia.

Despite what Trump said, he has been tougher on Russia than 0bama was. Putin knows this. You should know this. Its not a secret.
How has he really ? Tell us.

Old 07-18-2018, 07:06 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I guess that makes perfect sense....... to someone not dealing from a full deck of cards.

Who is kidding who here?

Wanting Peace and civil relations with Russia, is now treason. You will get called a traitor.

My GOD PEOPLE! Do you not see how deranged this is, to take a stance that is so irrational and not see how you are losing elections?
Let’s see here.

Trump wants peace with Russia. If he wants peace it has to be because we’re at war with Russia, right?

Now, we’re at war with Russia. So what does he do? Trump goes to Russia and tells the whole world that our intelligence people are full of crap and that he believes Putin is innocent of any wrong doing. Really?

That’s treason.

Did Churchill have a meeting with Hitler and blame his intelligence agencies for the situation they were in? Did Churchill say Hitler didn’t invade anybody?

Did GWB have a meeting with Osama and came out saying Osama had said he had nothing to do with 9-11 and that he believed Osama?

Have you any idea how ignorant that notion is?

Old 07-18-2018, 07:09 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
That some are outraged at what Trump said off the cuff despite what actions and policies he has continued, strengthened, and initiated, demonstrate clearly that some hate Trump so much that they are happy to look at style over substance, and to moan about what is said while ignoring what is being done.

Yeah, Putin is so in awe of Trump and his toughness. I can see it by the twinkle in his eye every time he looks at him. Give me a break.

Old 07-18-2018, 07:10 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Trump is a traitor because he wants to turn over a former US ambassador and a US businessman to Putin to be interrogated. Unbelievable but true, nonetheless. Sanders admitted it today.

Old 07-18-2018, 07:15 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,166,113 times
Quote:
Wanting Peace and civil relations with Russia, is now treason. You will get called a traitor.
Trump has thrown his own intelligence officers under the bus and accepted Putin's version of events.

Trump has trashed and questioned the need for NATO.

If that isn't treason then I don't know what is. All good patriots of both parties should call for him to be impeached.

Old 07-18-2018, 07:15 PM

3,082 posts, read 1,545,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Let’s see here.

Trump wants peace with Russia. If he wants peace it has to be because we’re at war with Russia, right?

Now, we’re at war with Russia. So what does he do? Trump goes to Russia and tells the whole world that our intelligence people are full of crap and that he believes Putin is innocent of any wrong doing. Really?

That’s treason.

Did Churchill have a meeting with Hitler and blame his intelligence agencies for the situation they were in? Did Churchill say Hitler didn’t invade anybody?

Did GWB have a meeting with Osama and came out saying Osama had said he had nothing to do with 9-11 and that he believed Osama?

Have you any idea how ignorant that notion is?
GWB allowed the Saudis to board their plane and fly out of our airspace even though all flights public and private had been grounded after 9/11. And where did the terrorists come from?

Old 07-18-2018, 07:18 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
I guess that makes perfect sense....... to someone not dealing from a full deck of cards.

Who is kidding who here?

My GOD PEOPLE! Do you not see how deranged this is, to take a stance that is so irrational and not see how you are losing elections?
Yes, to the Demonic Rats that voted for Hitlary, Trump avoiding thermonuclear war with Russia thereby saving the planet is an act of treason.

Old 07-18-2018, 07:23 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,284,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yes, to the Demonic Rats that voted for Hitlary, Trump avoiding thermonuclear war with Russia thereby saving the planet is an act of treason.

So we avoided nuclear war by Trump selling his own country and intel agencies down the road and kissing Putins azz?

LMAO. Melodramatic much ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies